Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    You are literally contradicting yourself . It doesn't get MORE alliance favoured than raiding our capital and killing our leader... c'mon you have to get it , you can't be that dense. If a bunch of Orc showed up in Stormwind , burned it to the ground and killed Anduin you wouldn't call that Alliance favoured , just because it happened in stormwind and involved humans.. well that's exactly what happened in SoO.
    If it happened the other way, Horde would be bitching that Alliance gets all the lore, and Alliance gets all the facetime, and why does the final raid have to take place in STORMWIND? Etc, etc. We obviously see this from two separate perspectives, so I am just going to walk away from our chances at further communication on this specific topic.

As for this topic, the more time we spend in Horde country, with Horde bosses, and Horde cutscenes, the more I KNOW this game is all about the Horde. Varian had a short cinematic for his death, while Vol'Jin not only had the similar death, but the entirety of the Sylvanas storyline playing out as well. Everytime there is a cinematic, save for the very first game, Horde seems to get the limelight. Even the original game was Orcs vs Humans. Orcs got first billing in the title. Damn near every Dev is Horde, save for a small handful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    On the other hand the new zones in Cata were much more alliance focused. Mount Hyjal is a pure night elf zone, i never knew why Horde was even allowed to be there. And Vashj'ir is also ripe with night elf/naga lore and pretty much nothing for the horde. The rest were neutral or 50/50.

So i don't get this "Cata was 100% horde", i never felt so.
    Mt Hyjal has just as many Tauren and Nelfs. Also, Thrall, Aggra, and a handful of blood elves and more can all be found there.

Vash'jir is certainly a neutral zone given that Naga are on neither side of the fight, unless you count the Illidari, who have both sorts of elves.

Twilight highlands was predominantly Dwarves, and yes, the other zones were neutral.

But, while Horde was getting all kinds of new stuff in Silver Pine, Hillsbrad, Arathi, WPL, and a handful of other formerly Alliance dominant zones, the Alliance lost South Shore, Theramore, part of Stormwind, the human starting zone, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Actually the easiest way to get a new Warchief is not for Sylvanas to go evil or die. It's for Sylvanas to go neutral. She has a standing pact with Helya; maybe she is forced in the immediate future to stand guard over the Shadowlands or something similar. It can make her a neutral character that would no longer be able to lead the Horde. Heck Alliance would get to interact and quest for her. It would allow the Forsaken to have a proper racial arc instead of being caught up in Sylvanas' story (and the Forsaken DO have individual stories outside Sylvanas). The question would be, who is she warming the bench for? I doubt it's Baine, Lothremar would be no better choice for helping the Horde get its identity back. Thrall can do it but he seems retired. Other than that you'd need a new character (or an AU character).
    Dont the forsaken get the ability to rise from Sylvanas? And would the worgen and other alliance members accept her neutrality? They blame her for a lot of stuff, taking her out of her seat of power and making her neutral would leave her vulnerable to alliance attacks.

As for benchwarming, i just dont really see it. Letting her go for a lesser known character would be foolish(but blizzard makes a lot of foolish lore decisions so its possible) and having an AU character become the leader means that the horde would have to believe a character that they have never followed will be a better leader than Sylvanas or any of the lesser knows like Lothremar or Baine. I felt that Voljin was a placeholder leader, but Sylvanas was a clear cut ruler from early on. Voljin submitted to thrall, just like Cairne. But Sylvanas was more of a co leader than subordinate. Letting her stay in power makes for a more united horde. Brushing her off fractures the horde, leaves the forsaken nearly powerless with no real leader. It would make sense if they planned on a Warcraft 4 and were introducing a whole slew of new characters to eventually completely take over for the old ones, but to shake things up so violently for the horde would be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Nice to see you crying, for a change.
    It should be balanced for both factions, they can't seem to do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    These days on the internet:

Me: Here's my opinion

Response: lol stop trolling

Me: Not trolling, just sharing my obviously unpopular opinion

Response: 10/10 would let you troll again

Me:
    i think this fits you more
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...AhNJSChEHXdLD_

if you have opinion about grass being blue, i give zero fucks, they are still green, no mater how you try to distort

- - - Updated - - -

If it happened the other way, Horde would be bitching that Alliance gets all the lore, and Alliance gets all the facetime, and why does the final raid have to take place in STORMWIND?
    only if the horde players are mentally retarded, and most of then are not

in fact we would love a final raid to be place in stormwind to kill an alliance leader, don't know what the hell you are talking about

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i think this fits you more
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...AhNJSChEHXdLD_

if you have opinion about grass being blue, i give zero fucks, they are still green, no mater how you try to distort

- - - Updated - - -

only if the horde players are mentally retarded, and most of then are not

in fact we would love a final raid to be place in stormwind to kill an alliance leader, don't know what the hell you are talking about
    Well technically grass could really be blue and the way human Eyes preserve them could be as green. Not that that's really relevant to any thing.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Well technically grass could really be blue and the way human Eyes preserve them could be as green. Not that that's really relevant to any thing.
    All reality is perception, therefore my internet opinion must be true?! Wow....that....that actually explains a lot of the 'opinions' I've seen posted. XD

I feel like maybe people should keep their opinions in a box, that way it can be both right AND wrong until it's observed.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-08-29 at 09:13 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    All reality is perception, therefore my internet opinion must be true?! Wow....that....that actually explains a lot of the 'opinions' I've seen posted. XD
    Well not all reality but the way human eyes have evolved to precede light is.

Deleted
    Nobody knows.
    And I don't get behind any of the HURR DURR ALLIANCE TURN either. Because in ANY given expansion there's been some Alliance presence in the secondary storylines at least.
    Or some other major character or leader around.

The Horde? As of now? Nothing.
    Niet nada zero.
    Liadrin's in Suramar. Legionfall? Nobody. Argus? Nobody.
    You'd say Saurfang would be there, at the very least. For Brox. But he's an afterthought in the Warrior champaign, and is probably treated accordingly now.

Refrain from posting any Garrosh meme. Garrosh was turned into a raid boss, and by extension turned the title of Warchief into what's now a recurring joke, whereas the High King is now an inspired and inspiring inherited title, by will and destiny.

It doesn't hold a candle to reason, it wouldn't in any thinking mind.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    Nobody knows.
    And I don't get behind any of the HURR DURR ALLIANCE TURN either. Because in ANY given expansion there's been some Alliance presence in the secondary storylines at least.
    Or some other major character or leader around.

The Horde? As of now? Nothing.
    Niet nada zero.
    Liadrin's in Suramar. Legionfall? Nobody. Argus? Nobody.
    You'd say Saurfang would be there, at the very least. For Brox. But he's an afterthought in the Warrior champaign, and is probably treated accordingly now.

Refrain from posting any Garrosh meme. Garrosh was turned into a raid boss, and by extension turned the title of Warchief into what's now a recurring joke, whereas the High King is now an inspired and inspiring inherited title, by will and destiny.

It doesn't hold a candle to reason, it wouldn't in any thinking mind.
    I saw Liadrin on the Draenei ship, she has some voice lines if you go find her. The funny thing is, even Vareesa says, oh so the Horde decided to show up after all.

Well I dunno who told them to go, because Sylvanas didn't say anything to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is either about to be written out, or she'll come in bigtime at the end. From what it's looking she's done... unless my Spriest dagger is hinting something.

I Main Ally and main alt a hordie. (spent years horde)

The lack of any story whatsoever besides the halfass Helya thing and badass beginning cut-scene has been veryu disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Sylvanas is either about to be written out, or she'll come in bigtime at the end. From what it's looking she's done... unless my Spriest dagger is hinting something.

I Main Ally and main alt a hordie. (spent years horde)

The lack of any story whatsoever besides the halfass Helya thing and badass beginning cut-scene has been veryu disappointing.
    I'm guessing something to do with X'era becoming a Void Naaru, Vareesa, Alleria, and Sylvanas, for some sort of Void related big bad. Because I'm not sure if shes interested in being the goody.

Mt Hyjal has just as many Tauren and Nelfs. Also, Thrall, Aggra, and a handful of blood elves and more can all be found there.
    Yes threre are horde questgivers so that the horde can quest there. The zone itself is full with night elf stuff, buildings, treemen, treehouses and so on though. You constantly help night elf soldiers and civilians. To me it always felt like a core alliance zone.

But, while Horde was getting all kinds of new stuff in Silver Pine, Hillsbrad, Arathi, WPL, and a handful of other formerly Alliance dominant zones, the Alliance lost South Shore, Theramore, part of Stormwind, the human starting zone, and more.
    The horde lost just as much, just mostly not to the alliance but to neutral forces, like bloodvenom post or Kargath.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Yes threre are horde questgivers so that the horde can quest there. The zone itself is full with night elf stuff, buildings, treemen, treehouses and so on though. You constantly help night elf soldiers and civilians. To me it always felt like a core alliance zone.
    Anytime something is Druid-centric, I find there are just as many Tauren as there are Night Elves, and while Val'Sharah could certainly be seen as a Nelf zone, there is no mistaking that Highmountain, and even several parts of Stormheim are Tauren/Tanka. I think looking at everything from Patch 1.0 to 7.3, if analyzed fairly, it would certainly show that Blizz devs over compensated with Cataclysm, removing Alliance dominance in some zones and establishing former alliance zones as Horde territory. A prime example of this would be Hillsbrad Foothills. Before Cata, Taren Mill was the ONLY Horde location. Now, the towers, South Shore, and most of the roads in and out of the zone are Horde controlled. Taren Mill went from 3 buildings on a farm to a small city. South Shore has been completely erased save for the original version of Hillsbrad tucked away in the Durnholde instance in the Caverns of Time. Even the Park in SW was permanently erased from the game for almost 6 years, and is now a memorial to a fallen king. No offense to Varian, but I would rather have the park back for my Druid.

who cares about horde/alliance.
    after the mess that was val'sharan even the new quests dont recognize undeads even in the slightest.
    can pass be a forsaken, but wasnt "class identity" the focal point of legion? how a dk could fit all this?
    touch shards of a naruu, light devices and being constantly near light zealots? bullshit

You know they will eventually do the Sylvanas/Alleria reunion.

But to be fair, the last 2 xpacs where pretty horde centered.. so let them have their time.

And also.. Lady Liadrin is on the ship...

haha funny reading this op. yesterday it really bothered me playing my undead warrior former dwarf on argus.. it felt so out of place... like an undead in pandaria..
    so i started leveling a human warrior

undead are the only horde race I like (in terms of looks) and they don't even seem like should be part of the alliance and horde friendship, instead doing their own thing with sylvannas.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    You know they will eventually do the Sylvanas/Alleria reunion.

But to be fair, the last 2 xpacs where pretty horde centered.. so let them have their time.

And also.. Lady Liadrin is on the ship...
    Lady Liadrin will always be where draenei are. They are besties

Deleted
    hopefully to hell...motherfuckers!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    hopefully to hell...motherfuckers!!
    We only dine in hell. The rest of the time we play pranks on Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's have a quick recap

Vann : Horde/Ally
    BC : Horde
    Wotlk : Horde/Ally
    CATA : Horde
    MoP : Horde
    WoD : Horde
    Legion : Ally

Now horde is up in arms....Not suprised one bit kek.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld