Poll: 7.3 feelings?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

How do you feel about 7.3 so far?

As the title says, how do you feel?

I'm finding it alright so far. Reminds me of tanaan for the most part but with better non-daily/non-world quests.

My biggest fear is burnout, I can see that intro getting tiring pretty quick on alts.

Teleports are account bound making some quests insta-complete on alters so it's not that bad.

Broken Shore 2.0. Looks all shiny but theres maybe an hour of content/exploring before you hit the timegate.

Deleted
    I don't think you should fear burnout. Not yet anyway. I mean the patch came out yesterday.

It's like 7.2 in terms of "biggest patch ever" all over again. Insane time gates and very little to do.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The intro alone makes it, far, superior to 7.2. Reminds me Isle of Thunder, which is a good thing.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Want to get home and play it.

5+ Year Old Account
    For a casual scrublord like me, it's more than alright. As someone who has always played spellcasters, I am loving the new animations on my Mage

the navigation console doesnt work for me <.<

So far, It seem you have fucking to do after the intro.

I fear for my alts, the long intro and I will be raped by those mobs, are they scalling ?
    My fear is becoming reality, one of the biggest shitty landscape of all
    And a shit load of trash all around the place. A fucking shitfest.

I'm liking it so far. The amount of mobs everywhere is a bit annoying, but it doesn't really matter to me since i'm always in tank spec. Was interesting getting the zone wide warning about a space ship approaching and then getting 3 shot because i wasn't under a shield.

Deleted
    Don't worry gents. People will come up soon and explain how this patch is packed with content. Just wait a little while longer

Played a bit, now I have to wait 16 hours for a mission to be done so I can >probably< do more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Broken Shore 2.0. Looks all shiny but theres maybe an hour of content/exploring before you hit the timegate.
    This. It seems like it'll be pretty awesome when it's all out, though. My sub is almost out, and I plan on resubbing then.

Deleted
    The new spell effects are bugged, unfinished and terrible... can't really say much else since I just logged off after trying them out for a bit.

It's amazing, Blizzard really did a good job on this one. The ambience, music, storyline, Argus danger sensation.
    I'm loving this patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Don't worry gents. People will come up soon and explain how this patch is packed with content. Just wait a little while longer
    Or just go on crying without having the decency to quit and change game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    Played a bit, now I have to wait 16 hours for a mission to be done so I can >probably< do more.
    Just unlocks a second 16 hour mission. I assume nothing after that.

It's on par with 7.2 which makes it one of the shittiest patches to date. It's half an hour of quest content and then you'll get more boring world quest and a shitty zone full of shitty trash you can't avoid. Also getting farmed by groups of 935+ raiders highlights the wonderful legion open PvP experience once again.

Cinematic was neat apart from all the edgy one-liners.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's on par with 7.2 which makes it one of the shittiest patches to date. It's half an hour of quest content and then you'll get more boring world quest and a shitty zone full of shitty trash you can't avoid. Also getting farmed by groups of 935+ raiders highlights the wonderful legion open PvP experience once again.

Cinematic was neat apart from all the edgy one-liners.
    This is a little exaggerated my first character was about an hour and a half.

By my 5th character, I had got it down to 45 minutes from login. That's with using WQGF to get other people to help with quests to make it go faster and having unlocked all the teleports already to make a few quests instant turn in.