Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You are trying way too hard to make the scene look silly. Why are you so invested in shitting on something you obviously don't care for.
    You getting upset because Illidan makes an incredibly awkward remark that's on par with something an angst-ridden teenager would say doesn't change what it is. Some day you may grow up and realize this as well but in this day and age, I doubt it.

You are trying way too hard to make the scene look silly. Why are you so invested in shitting on something you obviously don't care for.
    Because he just has to tell everyone his opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Because he just has to tell everyone his opinion
    Just like an angsty teenager.

Lol why are you attacking me now? I just asked you a simple question. I am not angry nor upset, as I am not NEARLY invested in this cut-scene (story?) as you seem to be. I'm just curious as to why you get your kicks acting like an idiot on the forums.
    The only one "acting like an idiot" here is you. You refuse to acknowledge what it is while making a claim that I'm somehow invested in this because I'm pointing out a simple fact.

I won't say Illidan is the most stellar character, but what they did so far in Legion was a step in the right direction. Kudos to the writers for misleading us with the whole "chosen one" thing with 7.0, making this seem like yet another redemption arc, and then refuting it in 7.3 while remaining true to his character.

It's ironic that the demon hunters probably have the most humanitarian viewpoint of any faction in the game. Realizing that people need to solve their problems and not selling yourself off to whatever flavor of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    Just like an angsty teenager.
    Bingo. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    The only one "acting like an idiot" here is you. You refuse to acknowledge what it is while making a claim that I'm somehow invested in this because I'm pointing out a simple fact.
    No, you're acting like an idiot by telling other people what they are because it's what you think as opposed to the responding argument using words that imply the fact he is assuming and not telling you as a fact that you are doing X or acting y.

As soon as you typed the words "some day you may grow up" you lost all credibility because you're just acting superior to someone you have 0 clue about just because you disagree with them.

Illidan is one cool mother f*** Love him

Quote Originally Posted by Mectrid View Post
    No, you're acting like an idiot by telling other people what they are because it's what you think as opposed to the responding argument using words that imply the fact he is assuming and not telling you as a fact that you are doing X or acting y.

As soon as you typed the words "some day you may grow up" you lost all credibility because you're just acting superior to someone you have 0 clue about just because you disagree with them.
    What I think and what anyone who doesn't relate to a character that behaves--as I have said multiple times now--an angst-ridden teenager. Of course you telling me I've lost all credibility means absolutely nothing but please, continue pretending what you have to say matters.

What I think and what anyone who doesn't relate to a character that behaves--as I have said multiple times now--an angst-ridden teenager. Of course you telling me I've lost all credibility means absolutely nothing but please, continue pretending what you have to say matters.
    Goes both ways buddy.

hey, he sacrificed everything, what you guys have given.

Anyway, now he's pissed, he's pissing the new pally and Velen.
    And I'm like : Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Goes both ways buddy.
    It goes your way as well. Funny how that works.

The number of people who cried they were pushing Ilidan to this "good saviour" roll who are now crying that he just obliterated that entire idea by being badass is kind of amusing.

Illidans never been my favourite character but he serves a purpose and does it well. It might not be the most exciting or interesting character in the game but there hasn't been anyone like that for a few expansions now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I can't believe some people think he should have just let Xe'ra have her way with him.

What's the point in defeating the Legion if we're to be enslaved by the Naaru once we win?

It goes your way as well. Funny how that works.
    Yeah it does considering you're banned kek

Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post
    Pshh. He's only a "shit" character because he isnt the likeable one.

He's story is great. And before you complaint about blizzards writing please link me your story's that are so succesful. Oh wait...

Illidan just calls people out on there shit and it's great. He's narcissistic, prideful and does what has to be done.

Pure anti-hero.
    I want to see illidan and sylvanas become friends

- - - Updated - - -

It seems most people cant handle pragmatic or anti heroes

Explains ehy so many people get butthurt over illidan bolvar and sylvanas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if anything legion is ensuring that we see illidan as he is - as moron who makes stupid decisions just to stroke his tiny ego - the act that he brought argus to us and this last video of xera is perfect proof of it. - ye lets deny the ultra super duper power that could help everybody just for sake of it because he throws a tantrum and wnts to get stuff done his way that could doom everybody - that a 5 year old behaviour.
    Would you ssy the same thing about medivh and khadgar?

Khadgar refused to become the guardian.

Medivh retired and left the worlds saving up to mortals.

Illidans last lines are important. I am my scars is a line that involves every single person fiction or non fiction.

The last one. Only we can save ourselves. One person is not and will not save the world alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Illidan was a good character in war3. Not one of those ridicule hero of the light and goodness who shits rainbow, help orphans and has incredible power.
    He liked power and used it to get more and also to do some good. It was normal that he was incredibly strong, because that's what he wanted and what he was aiming to.
    Of course they completely fucked him with BC. Well, they completely fucked every character in BC. That was the shittiest lore expansion "Let's kill all those guys a little bad from war3 by making them completely bad people without any explanation, we need to bring people in the game. Ho and let's kill Archimonde also".

In legion well... They did their best to bring him back. His rewrited story is clearly bad, but still, we have a coherent Illidan from war3 again. That's something.
    Bc explained its story pretty well. I can see how you wouldnt get it if you didnt raid. Didnt do zones in order. Or simply cant fucking read

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Illidan was a good character in war3. Not one of those ridicule hero of the light and goodness who shits rainbow, help orphans and has incredible power.
    He liked power and used it to get more and also to do some good. It was normal that he was incredibly strong, because that's what he wanted and what he was aiming to.
    Of course they completely fucked him with BC. Well, they completely fucked every character in BC. That was the shittiest lore expansion "Let's kill all those guys a little bad from war3 by making them completely bad people without any explanation, we need to bring people in the game. Ho and let's kill Archimonde also".

In legion well... They did their best to bring him back. His rewrited story is clearly bad, but still, we have a coherent Illidan from war3 again. That's something.
    Bc explained its story pretty well. I can see how you wouldnt get it if you didnt raid. Didnt do zones in order. Or simply cant fucking read

Deleted
    Like it's been said, the twist is Naaru mind control, not Illidan bursting out against it because he apparently could.

Velen at this point is just Malfurion. As in always 99% of the time faction neutral but still alliance tagged.

Neutral Faction is best faction

Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz View Post
    Illidans entire storyline in legion thus far seems extremely poorly written, especially the child of destiny nonsense (I guess however they needed some plot device to bring him back...). So i'm glad they went against it and the cinematic was pretty cool.

That said, it doesn't at all surprise me that only someone like Illidan can get away with killing a Naaru.
    Is there any storyline well-written in past 6 years of WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Like it's been said, the twist is Naaru mind control, not Illidan bursting out against it because he apparently could.
    The only twist is edgelord being more edgy than anyone imagine. Both Velen and Turalyon should kill him. He is just a pure fel demon.