Deleted
    Blizz have a long standing record of not touching balance on last raiding tier, so if no changes get announced, that's how we are going to stay.

Last tier is usually the "go nuts" tier in gear and all aspects because they want the best finale. I honestly doubt their going to do any changes at this point and save it for the expansion

Hello guyz.
    Have a question bout trinket. Today from shards i got arcanocrystal 880 ilvl. Is it worth using it as Blood DK? Before i was using 885 ilvl str+haste+socket trinket.

Hello guyz.
    Have a question. Today i got 880 arcanocrystal from shards is it worth to use it as Blood DK? Before i was running with 885 str+haste+socket trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiren View Post
    Hello guyz.
    Have a question. Today i got 880 arcanocrystal from shards is it worth to use it as Blood DK? Before i was running with 885 str+haste+socket trinket.
    Definitely. Use that and a 900 DMC:I and you're set until Mythic.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiren View Post
    Hello guyz.
    It's basically the best you get for heroic along with the DMC
    if you plan on raiding mythic,you'll have to make more choices when it comes to trinkets though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    Got the leggy Shoulders last night. Had a question about their use. Do you use BB back-to-back to get the 2 stacks? Then wait again for BB before using DS or just use DS as normal/as needed?
    As long as you're not overcapping the haemostasis buff and make sure BB is always recharging (don't let it get 2 stacks),you're making full use of the shoulders
    Watch your stacks during DRW,each weapon generate an additionnal stack

- - - Updated - - -

I had a question by the way

Anyone knows if the AHR trinket got nerfed for blood? it seems to not be affected by VB and foul bulvark anymore,even if I use it with 20M health I still get a ~2.5M shield

If so,it's now a pretty bad legendary

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    I had a question by the way

Anyone knows if the AHR trinket got nerfed for blood? it seems to not be affected by VB and foul bulvark anymore,even if I use it with 20M health I still get a ~2.5M shield

If so,it's now a pretty bad legendary
    I didn't think so, but I could be mistaken. Are you certain the shield is being used before it expires?

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I didn't think so, but I could be mistaken. Are you certain the shield is being used before it expires?
    Yeah,the total value of the shield is lower than 3M.
    I mean,I tried to solosoak a maiden hammer with it and almost died,so it can't be the shield not being used.

I've seen a similar complaint on the WoWhead page of the trinket but no proof yet

Looking at logs, I have a hit of almost 4 mil on Tuesday. This suggests my max health was over 17.5 mil at the time of use.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just tested it, can still get over 6 million shields with Bulwark and VB up.

With DMC:immortality not being upgradable, what tank trinkets could serve as replacement? Don't like TOS trinkets at all and no way I'll ever get an arcanocrystal...

New alchy trinket any good at 935?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    With DMC:immortality not being upgradable, what tank trinkets could serve as replacement? Don't like TOS trinkets at all and no way I'll ever get an arcanocrystal...

New alchy trinket any good at 935?
    10k Strength with 1 RPPM isn't anything to scoff at, but frankly I think you're jumping at replacing your DMC:I too soon. You can consider farming DHT to try to get a 915+ Writhing Heart, which is still very strong, or maybe try to get a Carapace from Goroth at a respectable item level, but I think DMC:I will perform just fine until 7.3.5.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

What about the timewalking cata dungeons, there are some strong trinkets that I found out can also WF into higher levels. Think any of those trinkets are worth a shout still?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've personally never bothered min-maxing Timewalking, but I'd guess something like Scabbard of Kyanos would probably be strong. Also, unless it's been fixed, the Tentacles from the BoA trinket and the pre-Legendary rings from WoD (like the rings with the procs instead of the on-use) don't scale down in Timewalking. If that's still true, then I'd definitely use both of those if you have them.

I don't know if legacy tier sets work, but if they do I would definitely also use T16 (ToT) or T20 (ToS). Throne of Thunder's T16 4-set gives you 15 RP each time a Bone Shield charge is consumed, and we should all know what T20's set bonuses do.
    Last edited by Tehr; 2017-08-31 at 03:48 PM.

TW items wf +15 ilvl and never titanforge so even at 880 base the wf version is 895 so below DMC. Would have to be really OP one to beat DMC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my bad I misunderstood the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    I don't know if legacy tier sets work,
    I think all pre-WOD sets are disabled perma even in TW because Blizzard cba changing them every time they change a class' abilities or talents and they don't want weird old set interactions with each other (like once they changed base cd on lay on hands and paladins could have 0 cd loh with some vanilla set, and many more obscure gimnicks).

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I think all pre-WOD sets are disabled perma even in TW because Blizzard cba changing them every time they change a class' abilities or talents and they don't want weird old set interactions with each other (like once they changed base cd on lay on hands and paladins could have 0 cd loh with some vanilla set, and many more obscure gimnicks).
    Heavens forfend we should have some crazy fun in content that doesn't really matter. I miss my massive DPS blood set.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    TW items wf +15 ilvl and never titanforge so even at 880 base the wf version is 895 so below DMC. Would have to be really OP one to beat DMC.
    I currently only do some WQ dungeons and will get back into LFR again for ToS soon on this character (my DK tank). Go leaden despair at 895, which was better than my old trinket and 30 levels higher. At least until I get a good ToS item this should be a solid trinket for now I think.

It is a shame they are capped to 895 would be good to see some of the cool older trinkets get some major use

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Heavens forfend we should have some crazy fun in content that doesn't really matter. I miss my massive DPS blood set.
    It is a shame, Legendary items still work though if I remember rightly? like MoP cloak and WoD Ring? (for Tw dungeons)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    It is a shame, Legendary items still work though if I remember rightly? like MoP cloak and WoD Ring? (for Tw dungeons)
    The instance scaling neuters them tremendously. But in some situations, the Pandaria legendaries can be BIS for TW minmaxers. Not always though.

Deleted
    The relinquished vendor gifted me with a 910 Arcanocrystal yesterday. I didn't want to move away from my DMC:I, but those stats are too juicy. Trying it tonight.