Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mistress appears to have 5% less hitpoints.

https://gyazo.com/5378dbd2bbe466967d40eb17dabe682a

Avatar now seems to need an extra maiden to do the fight (notice the green beams).
    Black beams do the same thing, but as there was always a ~10 sec delay on them respawning, it's "doable" (they last for 5-6 seconds longer now).

Quote Originally Posted by FelPorc View Post
    Sisters of the moon - moontalon now has double hp making the fight a lot different
    ?? it dropt realy fast in our raid , cant anyone confirm this? cause we had the feeling it was the same

Deleted
    Mistress Sassz'ine 5% reduced hp on mythic, not sure about ofther difficulties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    ?? it dropt realy fast in our raid , cant anyone confirm this? cause we had the feeling it was the same
    Stayed up a bit longer than normal for us, but still basically a non-factor in the fight.

Tanks being hit by beacon and incorporeal shot were much more annoying and noticeable.

I love undocumented changes in patches.

Whoever did the Sister of the Moon changes, if it's intended, has no idea of what Mythic raiding is like.

Tanks being affected by both Corporeal Shot and Lunar Beacon makes the 3rd phase a fucking unrealistic mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Sisters of the Moon
    * Moontalon has double hp

Sorry but this is WRONG - we checked, it has the same HP as last week on mythic difficulty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahogany View Post
    Sorry but this is WRONG - we checked, it has the same HP as last week on mythic difficulty
    For us Moontalon had the double amount.
    Killed Mythic Sisters 25 min ago.

Maybe it has gotten hot fixed, as it really should. But last week we had two moontalons, for total of 460 mil damage taken. Today(6 pm EU) two moontalons for 920 million damage taken.

EU right now.

Hydra Shot damage on Mistress is -20%, The murloc adds also have 10% less HP

Likewise, during our raid last night (read 12->9 hours ago), Moontalon had double the hp than 7.2.5.

Do you have some logs so we can compare the hp ? Might be an hotfix that happened a few hours ago (to "fix" this change).

On another note, I'd like to say Rip to the screens which displayed the new visual when a pillar is broken on Goroth. The entire raid fps dropped during the Infernal Burning !

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    EU right now.
    Oh, nvm then. Good that it's back to normal. Hopefully Blizzard has the balls to address those changes (at least the raid one !) in a blue post.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oratio View Post
    Hydra Shot damage on Mistress is -20%, The murloc adds also have 10% less HP
    Those changes coupled with the 5% hp change seems like a big deal given how many guilds are currently stuck on that boss. Can anyone confirm that this is true?

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Those changes coupled with the 5% hp change seems like a big deal given how many guilds are currently stuck on that boss. Can anyone confirm that this is true?
    I don't think you'd even notice the Murloc change. If you don't keep them controlled, they will instantly blow up a healer. 10% doesn't change that in any way. Hydra Shot is easier, sure, but the main issue of "let's have all the boss abilities happen at the same time" will still happen and Hydra will still murder people at that point.

Also, new shark timers with hp nerf, what a nuisance of a boss.

Our kill was @ 9:48 PM - Damage on 2 moontalons total: 460.23m

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Just looked at our logs over the last three weeks (last night included) - Mythic Mistress = 7.38B HP. Also looked at some other random public logs too... Same HP...

Not sure where the 5% hp nerf is being seen... I don't see it on WCL or IG...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pappaslop View Post
    Just looked at our logs over the last three weeks (last night included) - Mythic Mistress = 7.38B HP. Also looked at some other random public logs too... Same HP...

Not sure where the 5% hp nerf is being seen... I don't see it on WCL or IG...
    She has 7.0B right now. That's pretty much exactly 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    She has 7.0B right now. That's pretty much exactly 5%.
    Ah - my info was from last night (not today at all).

Must have went through after the fact. Thanks!