Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Mark Dice is a dumbass. He's a fucking moron. Anyone that watches him deserves to be lied to.

These are the things he believes:

Sorry, but no rational human being should believe him.
    Hammerfest is a Flat Earther so you shouldn't talk to him like he doesn't believe all this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Hammerfest is a Flat Earther so you shouldn't talk to him like he doesn't believe all this garbage.
    I know he's a flat earther. It's just fun watching him squirm

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently there's a lot of mobilization by legal experts on constitutional law to challenge Trump on this. Basically with the assertion that his actions in pardoning the sheriff violate his oath to uphold the constitution. The sentencing was based on his refusal to obey court order to stop violating the constitutional rights of those within the United States.... he was, essentially, charged for violating the Constitution, ie the document intended to protect the people from overreach by the government. Trump's actions in pardoning him, if allowed, give him the authority to throw out the Constitution. A police officer could beat a civilian for saying something bad about Trump, take his belongings, and then charge him with assault for getting blood on the police uniform, and admit all of this in court.. and then be pardoned by the president. The sheer scope of this distinctly goes against everything the Founding Fathers intended. There's going to be some official and a great deal of unofficial pushback over this shortly.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-08-31 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Apparently there's a lot of mobilization by legal experts on constitutional law to challenge Trump on this. Basically with the assertion that his actions in pardoning the sheriff violate his oath to uphold the constitution. The sentencing was based on his refusal to obey court order to stop violating the constitutional rights of those within the United States.... he was, essentially, charged for violating the Constitution, ie the document intended to protect the people from overreach by the government. Trump's actions in pardoning him, if allowed, give him the authority to throw out the Constitution. A police officer could beat a civilian for saying something bad about Trump, take his belongings, and then charge him with assault for getting blood on the police uniform, and admit all of this in court.. and then be pardoned by the president. The sheer scope of this distinctly goes against everything the Founding Father's intended. There's going to be some official and a great deal of unofficial pushback over this shortly.
    Really curious to see where this goes.

Honestly I'm surprised to see the push back since it was just always assumed pardons weren't questioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Really curious to see where this goes.

Honestly I'm surprised to see the push back since it was just always assumed pardons weren't questioned.
    There is no real history or precedent of a pardon being involved in flagrant violations of constitutional rights. They are historically more related to criminal cases, such as Obama shortening the sentences of certain drug offenders, that don't really touch on government officials violating due process and constitutional rights against a hostile government.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-08-31 at 01:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark Dice is a dumbass. He's a fucking moron. Anyone that watches him deserves to be lied to.
    You called him a "faggot." Do you believe he is gay and do you think that is a good or bad thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Oh cool, how does it feel to be on the same side as Nazis?
    I wouldn't know. The only actual nazi's in the country call themselves antifa .

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Except him

And these folks

And these cats

Don't forget about these ones, too!

Deleted
    Apparently there's a lot of mobilization by legal experts on constitutional law to challenge Trump on this. Basically with the assertion that his actions in pardoning the sheriff violate his oath to uphold the constitution. The sentencing was based on his refusal to obey court order to stop violating the constitutional rights of those within the United States.... he was, essentially, charged for violating the Constitution, ie the document intended to protect the people from overreach by the government. Trump's actions in pardoning him, if allowed, give him the authority to throw out the Constitution. A police officer could beat a civilian for saying something bad about Trump, take his belongings, and then charge him with assault for getting blood on the police uniform, and admit all of this in court.. and then be pardoned by the president. The sheer scope of this distinctly goes against everything the Founding Fathers intended. There's going to be some official and a great deal of unofficial pushback over this shortly.

LOL - and the response from Trump to the "officials" will be the same as it is to everyone that hates him - "Go fuck yourself".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    hateful image spam
    What, you keep all those images handy? LOL

LOL - and the response from Trump to the "officials" will be the same as it is to everyone that hates him - "Go fuck yourself".
    I'm not sure that's an actual legal argument, but I'd love to see how federal courts respond to such an argument.

What, you keep all those images handy? LOL
    Nope, Google is pretty easy to use and I happen to remember some things from time to time.

I didn't expect a response from you that actually addressed the topic, but I was hopeful.

Deleted
    Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...organization-0

325 thousands signatures - so far.

Got one for the "nazis"? If not, maybe you folks should start one?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm not sure that's an actual legal argument, but I'd love to see how federal courts respond to such an argument.
    Worked pretty well for Arapaio, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    For someone who has prior to Trump claimed to love the constitution, it seems pretty off that you don't mind it being completely invalidated. This goes beyond some random sheriff in a random part of the country that I don't remotely care about. I do not care about Joe Arpaio not getting jail time; If you don't believe me, you can check for my footprint on immigration threads going back, because the amount of shits I give about illegal immigrants after all the effort I've put in to immigrate legally couldn't fill a midget's teaspoon. In fact, I specifically mentioned that I strongly doubted he would even ever see the inside of a jail cell, which ultimately I'm perfectly fine with. What I do care about is the precedent that a US official can violate any of my rights and liberties as long as the POTUS has his back at the end of the day.

The same constitutional rights that were violated by this sheriff and that were called out by the court as such prevent torture. Do you support the ability of the US government to torture American citizens as long as they have the blessing of the president?

AntiFa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States.
    I mean, fuck Antifa and all but what police killings are they even talking about?

That's to be seen, given this latest legal challenge. I'm actually quite curious to see how this plays out. And no, that was not a legal argument made in courts, that was Trump using the power of the executive branch.

But I'm sure that distinction doesn't matter to you.

10+ Year Old Account

The last I checked, the court has not agreed to his request to suspend the sentencing. He likely isn't going to be off the hook until it reaches the SCOTUS. Which honestly, if I were him, I'd probably just prefer to pay the court fine for minimum sentencing contempt of court and then spend my golden years doing anything but being dragged through court after court.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    You called him a "faggot." Do you believe he is gay and do you think that is a good or bad thing?
    No, but I believe he is retarded. Maybe faggot wasn't the right word, but anyone that watches a conspiracy theorist that is a religious nut, can pretty much be ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, as far as I know, they already are known as a terrorist organization. At least the KKK, Neo-Nazis and White supremacists. They have been for pretty much almost a century. At least for the KKK.

Also, FYI, there are more important petitions on there, that have more signatures. Like the first one on the list that asks for Trump's tax returns that has over a million sigs.

For someone who has prior to Trump claimed to love the constitution, it seems pretty off that you don't mind it being completely invalidated. This goes beyond some random sheriff in a random part of the country that I don't remotely care about. I do not care about Joe Arpaio not getting jail time; If you don't believe me, you can check for my footprint on immigration threads going back, because the amount of shits I give about illegal immigrants after all the effort I've put in to immigrate legally couldn't fill a midget's teaspoon. In fact, I specifically mentioned that I strongly doubted he would even ever see the inside of a jail cell, which ultimately I'm perfectly fine with. What I do care about is the precedent that a US official can violate any of my rights and liberties as long as the POTUS has his back at the end of the day.

The same constitutional rights that were violated by this sheriff and that were called out by the court as such prevent torture. Do you support the ability of the US government to torture American citizens as long as they have the blessing of the president?
    Well the people affected by Arpaio are just dirty Mexicans to Ransath. They can just all and die to him just as long as the pure white Christian rich straight men who vote Republican are unaffected. So if you aren't a white Christian rich straight man who votes Republican then you can just die because if you aren't a white Christian rich straight man who votes Republican then you are inhuman scum not worthy of life.

- - - Updated - - -

Well since Arpaio pleaded guilty to his crimes that is legally admitting guilt in Civil Court. So I can't wait for the multitude of victims to come out and sue him the racist piece of shit. I hope they scrape every cent they can off that bloated old carcass leaving him destitute with not even the clothes on his back. The least he could do for the laundry list of terrible things he has done over the years.

The group that literally exists to fight Nazis are the only Nazis... Not the people who call themselves Nazis, march with swastikas, and chant Nazi slogans.

Wow, you're really full of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I believe he is retarded. Maybe faggot wasn't the right word, but anyone that watches a conspiracy theorist that is a religious nut, can pretty much be ignored.
    I'm proud of you for finally coming clean. BTW, Mark Dice wasn't even in that video.

10+ Year Old Account

So after removing all the Russian bots, it's got about 12 actual signatures.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa is not an organization. And you know they fought against the nazis in WWII, right?