Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    As many have already speculated, buffs/nerfs probably won't come till netherblight crucible release. My guess and maybe this is just the pessimist in me talking is frost is going to get something like "3 buff to all abilities" and that's it. Which of course won't do anything but I just don't see blizzard giving more than a 3-5% buff to frost.

I am thinking now that frost really did need that 30% that was originally on the PTR...
    There will be 30%. Aura will go up from 23 to 30%. But this isnt a buff, it is a compensation for the weak scaling with weapon ilvl. E.g. warlocks gain 8% from the 15 weapon ilvls, frost only 3%. So frost gets another 5% aura buff.

The exact numbers might work out as a buff.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-08-31 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We should have at least a week of logs with the Crucible up before suggesting numbers imo.
    Frost isnt that far behind as it looks in warcraftlogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes, right now a +3% would place Frost squarely in the middle. Problem is weapon scaling; next week most people will get +15 ilvl on their mains so that +3% may not be enough for Frost to keep up. Best to wait and see.
    So? frost sacles well with weapon damage, frost strike and obliterate are a huge portion of your dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    So? frost sacles well with weapon damage, frost strike and obliterate are a huge portion of your dps.
    Prior issue with Frost weapon dmg scaling was its cooldowns were "strength bonuses" while DH/War/Rogue/Paladin typically have %dmg increase cooldowns.

weapon dmg attacks gain alot more from base dmg modifiers than they do from attack pwr modifiers.

So Frost scales well with weapon damage but its toolkit does not boost weapon dmg significantly. Shattering Strikes would be a stpid strong talent if it was implemented properly (right now u can do 2-2.2mil Frost strikes for example)
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2017-09-01 at 02:54 AM.