Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love when people are not having fun in a game, but instead of not playing it, they simply complain about it thinking everyone else feels exactly the same as them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Not only that, he will also have to remember where the paths are! Oh, the horror! Someone help him find the unsub button.

Argus being difficult, full of mobs who actually hurt and hard to navigate is part of the story. This is the center of our arch nemesis, the Legion, so no, there wont be any candy unicorns and nicely planned routes for you to go around on. Everything everywhere is dangerous.
    Still very lazy to make the first two zones similar to Faronaar, Suramar fel area, Broken Shore etc. Demon-infested zones could have variety too... Quantity at the cost of quality.
    And the clipping of terrain make it seem very unpolished. Isle of Thunder did not have these problems.

Agree with OP.. wont unsub for a shitty patch that some smartasses ALWAYS tell as a response, but Argus is shit and boring as F... Luckily it's not mandatory to hang there so I'll push the quests through and then only go there for raiding. Shit area is shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    They could have been creative and made it look different from Broken Shore and the other similar zones we have in Legion. You can create a demon-infested zone and still be creative, you know. They took the easier route.
    One of the only things they have in common is the color scheme. Beyond that, I'm very impressed by Argus. The implementation of landscape in the skybox really is an entirely new way to experience zones. I'm loving Argus. I think it's miles better than Broken Shore, and I haven't even seen it all yet.

Argus reminds me a bit of Guild Wars 2 and Orr. Difficult to move around and loads of mobs. Not fun.

Guys if you are feeling this way quit the game. Can we stop complaining for no reason here? No one here cares about your emotions on this topic and blizzard isn't listening. If it's serious enough to write about then stop playing. If it's not, then grow up and keep your blog to yourself.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

At the OP - 99% of the people agree with you. Dont mind the flamers - fanbois gotta fanboi...
    And shepherds we shall be...

lol wtf, WoD was the best for me because i took me like no time from my life to do raiding. after 7.2 i decided to quit because i dont like grind=Work after actually come back from WORK. but never wasted my time putting all those words together to complain haha. just quit bro. a lot of stuff to spend the time in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatel View Post
    At the OP - 99% of the people agree with you. Dont mind the flamers - fanbois gotta fanboi...
    Source on 99% agree?

Otherwise don't speak for me again please. Thank you.

Telling the OP to unsub is not really helpful.

There are a lot of people that are upset with the new zones. There is no getting away from the fact that Blizzard is turning what used to be an open world game into a game where you simply travel on tracks, right where Blizzard wants you to go.
    There is no choice or reason to explore anymore and that is a drastic shift in how the game works. Argus just takes this concept to an extreme. It's one big maze littered with annoying mobs, poorly designed terrain that is hard to travel in, not even flight points as, I guess actually finishing the zones cost too much and flying would make that all too obvious, time gating and RNG where ever you look.

This is not the game many of us used to love. This feels like a cheap knockoff. A little like some of the zones in SWTOR at launch where you just followed a corridor without any options. Without the great story and voice acting that game had, of course.

People that have spend years, decades in this game are feeling that the game is no longer for them. Of course they will be upset. Of course the will voice their opinions about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Then unsub
    Best argument you have? No wonder player numbers are dwindling.

On-topic, yeah me too. Hate the aesthetic. Hate the terrain. Boring quests. Such a disappointment.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-31 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    A guy like this OP cannot finish god of war without using a cheat engine.
    Enjoy your more frequent, underwhelming and unpolished content patches. Animations still buggy, no world quest text, mostly gold/AP from world quests, no introduction to Order Hall missions since 7.2, hills and rocks clipping into each other, etc.

Legion has had some of the worst patches in WoW. Launch content is still relevant so you cannot see how little you really get.

Also the gating is done so badly. At least make the players work together to unlock the latter parts of the patch. The 1 week interval (also with AK) is just so blatant and obvious cashcow to extend time subscribed. Immersion is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Source on 99% agree?

Otherwise don't speak for me again please. Thank you.
    I was speaking for everyone BUT you - I'll be sure to point that out next time. You're welcome.
    And shepherds we shall be...

I'm having a great time. Farming rares. WQs, etc. terrain is easy to navigate so flying doesn't matter. I think the two zones so far look fine. Some demon infested areas and some are void-ish and some are infused with light. There's plenty of different areas that look good. It's not even remotely all green. Mac'aree is gonna be even better.

Why whine like a little bitch though? Just unsub like 7 other people have said. The zones are fine.

You seem to hate the game and you're extremely negative overall. Anything good they do you don't say anything about but the moment there's something you may not like you scream and cry at the forums. It's pretty funny and a tiny bit sad. I wont argue whether legion is good or not, is say 6 or 7/10 for various reasons. That's what most seem to think from polls and such.

Regardless, if you're so upset just unsub. Cya dude
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-08-31 at 01:05 PM.

I like how you made the exact thread on both official forums and here.. You must be really salty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Telling the OP to unsub is not really helpful.

There are a lot of people that are upset with the new zones. There is no getting away from the fact that Blizzard is turning what used to be an open world game into a game where you simply travel on tracks, right where Blizzard wants you to go.
    There is no choice or reason to explore anymore and that is a drastic shift in how the game works. Argus just takes this concept to an extreme. It's one big maze littered with annoying mobs, poorly designed terrain that is hard to travel in, not even flight points as, I guess actually finishing the zones cost too much and flying would make that all too obvious, time gating and RNG where ever you look.

This is not the game many of us used to love. This feels like a cheap knockoff. A little like some of the zones in SWTOR at launch where you just followed a corridor without any options. Without the great story and voice acting that game had, of course.

People that have spend years, decades in this game are feeling that the game is no longer for them. Of course they will be upset. Of course the will voice their opinions about it.
    Thank you for being clear-eyed. Not only are they doing that with the terrain, but they are also streamlining everyone into the same stage of the game every time. Every patch invalidates the previous effort - this used to only apply to expansions in the past... Nothing seems to matter anymore and all of it is just one blatant railroad.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Best argument you have? No wonder player numbers are dwindling.

On-topic, yeah me too. Hate the asthetic. Hate the terrain. Boring quests. Such a disappointment.
    Why?

If you are unhappy with the direction of a game and don't like it anymore why force yourself to play something you clearly aren't enjoying?

Not a healthy attitude to force it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    not even flight points as, I guess actually finishing the zones cost too much and flying would make that all too obvious
    You can't fly where there's no atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Thank you for being clear-eyed. Not only are they doing that with the terrain, but they are also streamlining everyone into the same stage of the game every time. Every patch invalidates the previous effort - this used to only apply to expansions in the past... Nothing seems to matter anymore and all of it is just one blatant railroad.
    You wonder why you aren't taken seriously when people who disagree with you are apparently wrong with your whole "clear-eyed" remark.

Feel free to be entitled to an opinion about 7.3. Would never say otherwise. But that is all it is.

I have so far enjoyed the argus zones. They are more purple than black/green. The Broken shore is just a flash back to shadowmoon valley colour wise.

Questing wise I really enjoyed the zones, the teleport pads make travel easy and fun. Not a problem for me (still not unlocked flying yet either in the Broken isles).