Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Dude it's a cracked version of hitman. Again just because you don't know where to look doesn't mean they aren't available. I'm not going to go somewhere and download a game I can't play because it's not cracked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Hitman is not cracked.
    I think it is, and by CPY no less, there are a lot of youtube vids about it.
    I just did a google search, nothing in deep, but i would bet it is cracked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    I think it is, and by CPY no less, there are a lot of youtube vids about it.
    I just did a google search, nothing in deep, but i would bet it is cracked.
    That is who cracked it. I'm looking at the torrent for it right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    That is who cracked it. I'm looking at the torrent for it right now.
    It also appears in my google search, but as soon as there is a release of a working crack from CPY, it is hours before the torrent with the game and the crack it is on the usual sites.
    The crack is dated march 17, so i am totally sure there are a ton of links for the game.
    Yeah i knew CPY was the cracker.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/so...source=twitter

Sonic Mania PC's DRM Angers Players, Sega Adds Offline Play After Negative Backlash
    Players were unhappy to find Denuvo being installed along with the game.
    Following a last-minute delay, this week's release of Sonic Mania on PC brought with it some unpleasant news when players discovered it uses the much-maligned Denuvo DRM. Worse yet, the game could not be played offline, although that particular grievance has since been resolved by Sega.

After launching on Steam yesterday, players began reporting that Mania installs Denuvo on users' computers. The anti-tamper DRM has helped companies to prevent their games from being cracked--at least temporarily--in the past. However, it's also viewed by many as malware that impacts game performance. And much to fans' chagrin, its inclusion was not initially listed on Mania's Steam store page (although that has since been rectified).

As a result, the response has been extremely negative. Although Mania maintains a "Mostly Positive" user review average on Steam, all 10 reviews displayed on the main Steam store page--those voted by other users as the most helpful--are negative ones, citing the use of Denuvo. The inability to play Mania offline only served to make matters worse.

In response, Sega posted a message on Steam vowing to address the lack of a DRM notice and the online check. "Like you, we've noticed an error in the Steam store not mentioning the DRM for Sonic Mania," it said. "We're fixing that now. Sonic Mania is intended to be played offline and we're investigating reports on that. We're also investigating other issues like controller support; these are all PC specific things that Christian [Whitehead, Mania's project lead] and the team have been working on these last few weeks. Please bear with us while we collate and investigate problems that are being brought to our attention."

A separate post on Facebook claims that the inability to play offline was due to an unrelated bug, and not a choice with regards to the DRM. Sega Europe's Twitter account has since confirmed this has been fixed and offline play is now possible. However, there's no indication that the company intends to remove Denuvo, which, for many players, is the more pressing concern.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It also appears in my google search, but as soon as there is a release of a working crack from CPY, it is hours before the torrent with the game and the crack it is on the usual sites.
    The crack is dated march 17, so i am totally sure there are a ton of links for the game.
    Yeah i knew CPY was the cracker.
    I'm pretty sure every game he thinks there isn't a crack for there totes are. Just the fact he had to leave because "we're getting into piracy talks" goes to show he knows he wrong. Just by talking about cracks goes to show he has no problem with piracy to begin with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure every game he thinks there isn't a crack for there totes are. Just the fact he had to leave because "we're getting into piracy talks" goes to show he knows he wrong. Just by talking about cracks goes to show he has no problem with piracy to begin with.
    Yep, besides we are not into a piracy discussion, we simply were trying to know if the game he said had not been cracked was or not so, without saying a word about piracy.
    Anyway by now i am sure he knows he was wrong.

Yep, besides we are not into a piracy discussion, we simply were trying to know if the game he said had not been cracked was or not so, without saying a word about piracy.
    Anyway by now i am sure he knows he was wrong.
    Don't know why this became an argument to begin with. All I said was less popular games are more likely not to be cracked because they are less popular and he made it personal for some reason.