Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

4 months of content done in 1 day.

Resubbed tanked HC tomb unlocked argus all story done. Now what i want to like this game but 1/3 of a year and this is all they managed to make.

Deleted
    You didn't kill Kil'jaeden on HC.

15+ Year Old Account
    >tanked HC raid
    >thinks he done all content

lul
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Better quit bud. This game is clearly not for ya anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    an example of content is achievement, are you capable of doing all achievements including gladiator and cutting edge ?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    >tanked HC raid
    >thinks he done all content

lul
    Higher / Lower difficulties aren't exactly content. A very tiny percentage of the playerbase ever even steps foot into Mythic for example

Got carried through content

If you fail to find reasons to play, it's a you problem.

This game is not for you if you struggle to motivate playing. I've been playing non-stop since Legion launch, and still have tons of stuff I want to do from previous patches on top of Argus content.

"I want to like the game", HAHA, nice one, but not likely.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If you fail to find reasons to play, it's a you problem.

This game is not for you if you struggle to motivate playing. I've been playing non-stop since Legion launch, and still have tons of stuff I want to do from previous patches on top of Argus content.

"I want to like the game", HAHA, nice one, but not likely.
    I'm only quoting this because it's exactly what I wanted to say and i think you should be given ice cream as a reward

Deleted
    GUYS I beat the boss on super awesome mode and then super chocolate awesome sauce mode and then mega ultra chicken mode. All modes were the same except more hp and damage except the last mode.

And some how I need to spend 10 times more time in the game just to do the last mode. Not due to skill but gear checks.

Did I win?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Higher / Lower difficulties aren't exactly content. A very tiny percentage of the playerbase ever even steps foot into Mythic for example
    Of course it's content. There's a reason for why players progressing through Normal, might not be able to make it through HC. Same for HC-Mythic. Saying "it's not content" to tackle the higher difficulties doesn't change the fact that they're very different beasts.

Just doing Normal/HC and saying "Ok, I feel that I'm done now!" is one thing. Doing just Normal/HC, proclaiming to be a "real raider!!" and then dismiss Mythic entirely and proclaim how "you're done", is what rubs raid-minded people a bit wrong.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder how i find it interesting to play this game without even doing heroic or mythic raids. i enjoy leveling alts and exploring azeroth forgotten locations, do questing in old zones, do dungeons and transmog the shit out of previous expansions, do current content, level the professions and stuff. and there is no hardcore farm at all. just chill and relax. lucky me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Resubbed tanked HC tomb unlocked argus all story done. Now what i want to like this game but 1/3 of a year and this is all they managed to make.
    y...you do know only like 1/4 of argus content is unlocked right?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It's a shame that is always the go to argument. If you didn't clear Mythic, you can't complain about anything. Having played other games, like Elder Scrolls On-line, WoW offers a ton more to do and sometimes it's hard to appreciate it. At the same time, I would encourage anyone who says they are bored with the game due to the lack of interesting things to do, to go play something else or pick up another hobby. Sometimes for me, wow is like playing Solitaire. I just plays different aspects to kill time during the stinky hot summer and the stinky cold winter. And I unsub the rest of the time.

Doing the content that's not even out yet is quite an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    GUYS I beat the boss on super awesome mode and then super chocolate awesome sauce mode and then mega ultra chicken mode. All modes were the same except more hp and damage except the last mode.

And some how I need to spend 10 times more time in the game just to do the last mode. Not due to skill but gear checks.

Did I win?
    Not true, but nice try.

But raiding isn't exactly the only content in Legion, so there's that. As I said, people struggling for reasons to play the game are probably better off just looking into other games.

"But I only care about raiding and I consider Heroic to be the top end raiding and I won't aspire to overcome anything above because fight the power!!"... -_-'

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    You resub to WoW in patch 3.3, do the three ICC dungeons and then start tanking Normal ICC (today's Heroic). One year and that is all the content Blizzard can make?

Old content in WoW has always become obsolete when a new patch hits. And no patch has ever had days worth of content unless you count rep grinds. Isle of Quel'Danas, Argent Tournament, Molten Front, Isle of Thunder, Tanaan Jungle. All of the week one non-raid content in these patches could be done in 1-2 hours. Argus is no different.

You're like Sodapoppin. You come in, get carried through all the content, act as if you've done everything in 7.3, and cry about the game not being fun anymore, all cause of the simple fact that you can't work on your character by yourself.

You ruined the game for you, not us. Sorry bud.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You're like Sodapoppin. You come in, get carried through all the content, act as if you've done everything in 7.3, and cry about the game not being fun anymore, all cause of the simple fact that you can't work on your character by yourself.

You ruined the game for you, not us. Sorry bud.
    *Applauding intensifies*

Deleted
    I really dislike people saying to do the same raid in a higher difficulty as content. Most people are healthy casual players. The insane amount of time required to do mythic is just disgusting. Beginning of the expac I was mythic raiding only to find myself way too long on the computer when I could be with my wife or others. End result was meaningless compared to the time lost. The time investment is never worth it.