Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Can whining and complaints get there own sub forum?

I'm tired of these forums getting pushed to the top of the list due to controversy bringing the people rolling in with there arguments and subjective opinions,
    I'm looking for important things like how to get these secrets mounts, how to unlock these locked chest on Argus and things like that or you known, valuable discussions about lore among other things...Just things with value and credibility rather then people just bitching and crying.

So, can they get there own sub-forum so i can filter it out? Since they won't leave a game or forum about the game they apparently hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    I'm tired of these forums getting pushed to the top of the list due to controversy bringing the people rolling in with there arguments and subjective opinions,
    I'm looking for important things like how to get these secrets mounts, how to unlock these locked chest on Argus and things like that or you known, valuable discussions about lore among other things...Just things with value and credibility rather then people just bitching and crying.

So, can they get there own sub-forum so i can filter it out? Since they won't leave a game or forum about the game they apparently hate
    You just applied your own thread to the same pile. This is more or less non-constructive of you. And of course not, you cannot separate the forum from the bad and the good. If you wish to seek something about completionist and achievements, then we have a subforum for that alone. If you wish to discuss lore, there is one for that too. My apologies but forums are meant to house discussions, good and bad.

And as the dear moderators state; "if you find a thread you think doesn't belong on this forum, please use the report feature and a moderator will have a look if it should be, or not".
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

As funny of an idea it is.... no.
    Who gets to decide if its whining or a legit level complaint?

slightly off-topic if you find out how to unlock the chests before I do, can you reply here with the answer? If I figure it out first I'll gladly do the same. I was pretty surprised to find that I couldn't pick them as a rogue though the 'locked' text was orange to me.

I went on the Gen forums on battlenet for the first time the other night and saw people bitching about the patch and was honestly really surprised. Everyone I know ingame loves it (Myself included) except for some frustrated people on Argus itself dealing with rocks and w/e, but still. I guess there will always be cheese to go with somebodys whine.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2017-08-31 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    Considering that there are threads posted in the wrong section every single day, what makes you think anyone would keep their posts in a whining sub-forum? And why did you post this in WoW General Discussion when it's clearly meant for Suggestions & Feedback?

Yes, when will this thread get moved?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You just applied your own thread to the same pile. This is more or less non-constructive of you. And of course not, you cannot separate the forum from the bad and the good. If you wish to seek something about completionist and achievements, then we have a subforum for that alone. If you wish to discuss lore, there is one for that too. My apologies but forums are meant to house discussions, good and bad.

And as the dear moderators state; "if you find a thread you think doesn't belong on this forum, please use the report feature and a moderator will have a look if it should be, or not".
    But they easily could, make a sub-forum called Complaints. Not hard. Not splitting anything really just creating a place for them and a way for others, like myself to filter it away from my eyes

Best advice I can give you.... is get the fuck away from MMO champ, this is the worst place if you actually like WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    slightly off-topic if you find out how to unlock the chests before I do, can you reply here with the answer? If I figure it out first I'll gladly do the same. I was pretty surprised to find that I couldn't pick them as a rogue though the 'locked' text was orange to me.

I went on the Gen forums on battlenet for the first time the other night and saw people bitching about the patch and was honestly really surprised. Everyone I know ingame loves it (Myself included) except for some frustrated people on Argus itself dealing with rocks and w/e, but still. I guess there will always be cheese to go with somebodys whine.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/comprehensive-argus-guide

It is quite helpful, explains about the chests further down.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    Yes, when will this thread get moved?
    No, it would probably get moved to suggestions if they have that sub-forum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Best advice I can give you.... is get the fuck away from MMO champ, this is the worst place if you actually like WoW.
    It used to be good, the WoW forums were terrible. That's why I abandoned those and came here. Damn.

so do you like wow?
    change can't wait.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel you but this is a public forum after all, so you really shouldn't be surprised. My honest advice is to accept MMO-C as what it is (same goes for just about any other big internet community, especially gaming) and find a smaller community maybe through discord or a guild where you like the people or whatever else. Best of luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    But they easily could, make a sub-forum called Complaints. Not hard. Not splitting anything really just creating a place for them and a way for others, like myself to filter it away from my eyes
    Then you are working against the general view of the forum. Has to be room for everyone. As well, who would then have to be the judge about what complaints are legitimate, and which are 'whining'?

As well, a sub forum for 'complaints' alone, wouldn't make sense as MMO-champion doesn't own the product and having that alone would basically mean that you wish to divide the negative with the potential positive. This would actually be a splitting in posting as your idea would shelter some threads away from others.

Can mindless praising of the game get people banned, then?

I'm just saying, there are people here that flip out when you're even slightly critical of the game. I'm just not sure whether or not they are brainwashed into thinking it's the best game they've ever played or if they actually think that.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it would probably get moved to suggestions if they have that sub-forum
    It has a sub-forum, which you could've explored but I am pretty sure you wouldn't get much support on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I don't know about many other websites that have any better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/comprehensive-argus-guide

It is quite helpful, explains about the chests further down.
    Where? I got to the part about chest, and it explains about a device called Shroud of Arcane, but it doesn't tell me where to get that for the locked chest, not the chest that are blocked by collapsed rocks

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Can mindless praising of the game get people banned, then?

I'm just saying, there are people here that flip out when you're even slightly critical of the game. I'm just not sure whether or not they are brainwashed into thinking it's the best game they've ever played or if they actually think that.
    This. If you remove all the people being critical then you also have to move everyone praising the game too or else you'll create a really shitty echo chamber with another echo chamber hidden beneath it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, my first thread will be about your thread title.

I don't understand why people would rather live in an echo chamber on a forum thats supposed to be about discussions. Why not make a seperate sub forum for people who are always fanboying, defending and praising everything Blizzard does if we're at it?

If you don't like the forums any more you should unsub and quit, maybe get some sunshine instead of reading a forum you hate now.