Deleted
    Belgium are doing unchristian things.

Hazards back then.

Heck of a strike by Lemar on that goal

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Tucked in. Fuck off Dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lemar playing one hell of a game to be honest.

Just when I think we might have a chance of getting top 8, Koscielny fucks his ankle.

R E L E G A T I O N
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Just when I think we might have a chance of getting top 8, Koscielny fucks his ankle.

R E L E G A T I O N
    Hazards turn now plz

Can someone save the dutch from total humilation? No European Championship, and as it looks now: No World Championships? (not that I mind, but a small proud part of me, who wants them to win a WC Final once, is very sad now) Is it just the switch from old to new players not working yet or are the trainers just crap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im unsure of this rule in Scotland, it sounds retarded though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Can someone save the dutch from total humilation? No European Championship, and as it looks now: No World Championships? (not that I mind, but a small proud part of me, who wants them to win a WC Final once, is very sad now) Is it just the switch from old to new players not working yet or are the trainers just crap?
    Lack of talent. Holland is a small country, it happens. It has happened in the past as well. In the 80s for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

R E L E G A T I O N
    Panic over, he's playing on, the race for top 8 is back on lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Lack of talent. Holland is a small country, it happens. It has happened in the past as well. In the 80s for instance.
    So if we wait and pray hard enough they might return back to EC's and WC's? lets hope for that. (And yes I know it happens, but it isnt fun to see it happen)

10+ Year Old Account
    So if we wait and pray hard enough they might return back to EC's and WC's? lets hope for that. (And yes I know it happens, but it isnt fun to see it happen)
    Yeah, it is a matter of time. There is enough talented youth in Holland at the moment. Part of the problem is that most Dutch players end up on the bench in top teams because they leave the Dutch league too early.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sheer incompetence of the KNVB didn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    And that ;p atleast, so we gotta wait 4-8 years before talents have grown enough ? oh well we got other sports were the talents are finally showing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Yah forgot about that van Breukelen disaster.....

In all fairness though this France is a top team, and Holland isn't. It wouldn't be fair to just say Holland is bad, France is also simply that good.

Deleted
    Belgium going for 10-0. 2 players sent off lul.

I do disagree, but the dutch do have to work with aging people (van Robben? I mean wtf?) lesser talent, and that whole disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typically Holland, let's attack with 10 and ruin the goal average cause who cares about defending.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do disagree, but the dutch do have to work with aging people (van Robben? I mean wtf?) lesser talent, and that whole disaster.
    Doesn't help when there's constant wailing on how "we should rely on Robben, RVP and Sneijder". Robben will probably quit the Dutch team if they don't reach the world cup, so better start learning to not rely on old glory.

Robben hits the crossbar, France counter and score