oh well, atleast they dont have to play in mother russia after all some of them really didnt want to play there anyway, MH17 remember? and gives them young talents 4 years to grow some more and develop the team een voordeel bij een nadeel, righty?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Doesn't help when there's constant wailing on how "we should rely on Robben, RVP and Sneijder". Robben will probably quit the Dutch team if they don't reach the world cup, so better start learning to not rely on old glory.
    I never understood why they relied on Robben anyway. I mean, hes good but hes too sensitive to injury. and lol RVP and specially Sneijder, egotrippig mothballs. They will lose the spot now anyway, time to give the decent young ones who still want to go some tryouts, see if they can deal with the pressure.

haha you should see the live widget of AD.. Completely humilated should be better. Rekted even. 4-0 oh well lets see how shit goes in 4 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the balance of tonight. One good player, Fosu-Mensah and whole bunch of bad ones. I don't know was this worse than losing to Iceland twice but it comes close.

You got a bunch of sissypants playing for there ego. Iceland was a bunch of guys who worked as a team Does / can make a difference against overly arrogant egoists.

Note: I never had much respect for the international team of the Netherlands anyway. It lacked cohesion, and teamspirit.

Deleted
    it'll take some time for the Dutch team to shine again. Probably the same amount of time from the Cruyff, Van Basten era to the lost final against Spain era.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    it'll take some time for the Dutch team to shine again. Probably the same amount of time from the Cruyff, Van Basten era to the lost final against Spain era.
    At least I'm a half-breed and can support Spain for the time being

that was 25 years :S way too long if you ask me *blub blub blub blub* or should we make water soccer a thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. It is painful to admit, but we simply lack talent at the moment, and having to rely on half of a team of half fit players. You reap what you sow.

Qatar pretty much owns UEFA. First the WC and now shitting all over their FPP.

"Loan". lolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    that was 25 years :S way too long if you ask me *blub blub blub blub* or should we make water soccer a thing?
    The bad years were really only early 80s. We were 2nd in 74 (Cruijff) and 78 (without Cruijff). Won EC in 88 (with van Basten/Gullit/Rijkaard) and second in 92 (EC) and 2nd in 2010 and 3rd in 2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Yeah. It is painful to admit, but we simply lack talent at the moment, and having to rely on half of a team of half fit players. You reap what you sow.
    Which fucking reminds me: Whatever happened to Dost? He scored like it was nothing last season and hasn't seen play. at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    im from the south of the netherlands, so i got no problem cheering for the Red Lions

Deleted
    At least I'm a half-breed and can support Spain for the time being
    half breed here as well and I can tell you that the Spanish national team is undergoing the same. It is easier for Spain however

10+ Year Old Account
    half breed here as well and I can tell you that the Spanish national team is undergoing the same. It is easier for Spain however
    Yeah, Spain is a bit further in the recovery phase though, while the Dutch are still in meltdown mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    im from the south of the netherlands, so i got no problem cheering for the Red Lions
    I am from Zeeland but live in Finland. I don't cheer for the Red Devils though! And Finnish football is in an even deeper depression than Dutch. Ice hockey is just the number one sport here so it's difficult.

Deleted
    Yeah, Spain is a bit further in the recovery phase though, while the Dutch are still in meltdown mode.
    Yah, we got De Gea, Carvajal, Thiago, Asensio among others that are top tier. It is more of an identity crisis than lack of players imo.

where from Zeeland? Zeeuws-Vlaanderen? and Zeeland never liked them Belgians anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Which fucking reminds me: Whatever happened to Dost? He scored like it was nothing last season and hasn't seen play. at all.
    Because our coaches seem to think he doesn't fit our system because he is a static striker that only lurks for chances in the 16. In my opinion Bas Dost has really been mistreated in Holland. He deserves a chance, a whole more than van Persie and Janssen.

- - - Updated - - -

where from Zeeland? Zeeuws-Vlaanderen? and Zeeland never liked them Belgians anyway
    Middelburg (Walcheren).

Ah, explains, im from Noord-Brabant and i like them belgiums, I wished they had gained my province after WW1 or after the Dutch Revolt.

so i got no problem about cheering for the Red Lions! (Did I mention that im basically a Reserve Belg? )

Deleted
    BTW... 2h.12m for the market to close. What is Barça waiting for? any word on Coutinho?

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW... 2h.12m for the market to close. What is Barça waiting for? any word on Coutinho?
    That one isn't happening last I heard. But now I see other updates and I don't even know what the hell is happening.