10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    that was 25 years :S way too long if you ask me *blub blub blub blub* or should we make water soccer a thing?
    Meanwhile in England....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Ah, explains, im from Noord-Brabant and i like them belgiums, I wished they had gained my province after WW1 or after the Dutch Revolt.

so i got no problem about cheering for the Red Lions! (Did I mention that im basically a Reserve Belg? )
    I don't mind Belgians that much but I would never root for them on a tournament. I rather root for Spain instead. And I got family in Brabant, my mom is from there!

Eindhoven de gekste!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    BTW... 2h.12m for the market to close. What is Barça waiting for? any word on Coutinho?
    Doesn't the spanish window close in 24 hours or so tho? Plenty of time left for Barca to get Coutinho. Doubt they will succeed tho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Meanwhile in England....
    So about the golden generation...

half breed here as well and I can tell you that the Spanish national team is undergoing the same. It is easier for Spain however
    Not really the same. While we are a bit down from what we were, we have a lot of good young talent breaking through. I mean we beat that French side rather easily last time we played (albeit it was just a friendly) so I'd still say we are a top 10 side. I still worry about our forwards though, that is our weakest spot by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Not really the same. While we are a bit down from what we were, we have a lot of good young talent breaking through. I mean we beat that French side rather easily last time we played (albeit it was just a friendly) so I'd still say we are a top 10 side. I still worry about our forwards though, that is our weakest spot by far.
    David Villa back in, easy wins

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    David Villa back in, easy wins
    lol, that actually reinforces my last point. I love David Villa but he is 35 years young

Deleted
    At least I'm a half-breed and can support Spain for the time being
    Dutch/Irish here im fucked. And ive got a cockney accent. FUCK FUCK FUCK. rip.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, that actually reinforces my last point. I love David Villa but he is 35 years young
    I know, maybe he can shine at one last tourney and call it quits. Maybe...

15+ Year Old Account
    I know it's Gibraltar but 9-0 lols. Disappointed they didn't get the 10...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Dutch/Irish here im fucked. And ive got a cockney accent. FUCK FUCK FUCK. rip.
    Want to make an audiofile for my Samsung so I can confuse all these cunts from work who bother me at night?

Easy win for Portugal 5-1. Ronaldo with 3 goals and 2 assists. First goal was his and it was awesome.

That talk you guys who are half "breed" are having is kinda interesting, i am purely Portuguese so i wouldn't know who to cheer if Portugal wasn't going to final phases of tournaments. I mean, i think i have a great-great-great grandmother who was Spanish but i don't like Spain that much. I would probably cheer for Belgium, i think they are cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I know it's Gibraltar but 9-0 lols. Disappointed they didn't get the 10...
    doesn't the town butcher plays D there? lmao

Deleted
    Well Lemar and Kanté were phonomenal.
    Pogba is such a waster.
    Griezmann is world class.

And the Dutch have really fallen.

10+ Year Old Account
    And while Arsene watches France with the missus, he points at the TV after Lemar scores his second and says... "I nearly signed him".

The sex life of Arsenal's manager in a nutshell.

Deleted
    And while Arsene watches France with the missus, he points at the TV after Lemar scores his second and says... "I nearly signed him".

The sex life of Arsenal's manager in a nutshell.
    He seems to fuck his fans pretty often.

Playaa.

Deleted
    yep you are right, I kinda meant the same reconstruction period where we lost our identity and we got ageing players. I mentioned the talent we got so it is easier for us. I mean, c'mon we got Asensio. This kid gives free orgasms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Doesn't the spanish window close in 24 hours or so tho? Plenty of time left for Barca to get Coutinho. Doubt they will succeed tho!
    doesn't matter because the UK, French and German window close today.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep you are right, I kinda meant the same reconstruction period where we lost our identity and we got ageing players. I mentioned the talent we got so it is easier for us. I mean, c'mon we got Asensio. This kid gives free orgasms.

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't matter because the UK, French and German window close today.
    Pretty sure they can still sell players tho, they just can't buy any. Not 100% sure about that tho, but think it's like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Pretty sure they can still sell players tho, they just can't buy any. Not 100% sure about that tho, but think it's like that.
    Not sure myself. These stupid rules made to fuck up with my brain are exhausting.