Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's very, very poor and lazy writing if batshit fascist Vereesa is the only story Alleria gets or is interested in about Sylvanas. I mean, to watch their in-game RP, you'd think Sylvanas and Quel'thalas had gotten up one day and said "y'know, Orcs aren't so bad, let's see if we can join". No context, no detail, nothing of Arthas, and certainly nothing -- if Vereesa even knows -- about the ramping up exploitation of the elves vulnerability by the Alliance afterwards. Probably no charming anecdote about how Vereesa herself had overseen the Kristallnacht of the elves in Dalaran, etc. If Alleria never even wants to hear it straight from Lor'themar, let alone Sylvanas, the dozen year wait has been wasted by Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    If Alleria never even wants to hear it straight from Lor'themar, let alone Sylvanas, the dozen year wait has been wasted by Blizz.
    I agree wholeheartedly. I'm really worried Alleria's return might turn out to be a "Never meet your heroes." scenario for we blood elf enthusiasts.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Plauge. Combat lich king

Worgen? Warchief orders

Eyir? Survival

Veressa went off the deep end against her people while rhonin was alive. Nice try

You call sylvanas poorly written? To whom veressa? Ahahahah no

- - - Updated - - -

And yet argent crusade and nlood elves live near her lands in relative saftey... maybe alliance should stop invading and they would stop dying
    The plague was developed to kill both undead and living. Don't be silly.

And how did Southshore, Hillsbrad, Ambermill etc. Invade? Blizzard has written post-Cataclysm Forsaken as an evil cult that no longer just seeks to survive and have revenge against the Lich King. They want to rule the world. They're the Scourge now.

Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    Turalyon seemed pretty forgiving when he met my orc hunter infact he even said it was ages since he saw a orc and didnt seem pissed or agressive.

Imagine that it would be like saying wow that swastika its been a while since i saw a member of the SS!

His mortal enemy and he acts like he doesn't give a shit anymore i know pallies are about redemption but he doesnt know anything that has happened since he left the battle against the Orcs!
    A race being used as puppets and made blood-crazed by fel magic, fighting to conquer a world isn't the same thing as a Nazi army. I know its hard to not label things as Nazis when the media demands we call everything and everyone a Nazi in our real lives, but Orcs were far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Vereesa started a genocide on her own people because she was angry.
    You keep using that word. I dont think it means what you think it means.

It's very, very poor and lazy writing if batshit fascist Vereesa is the only story Alleria gets or is interested in about Sylvanas. I mean, to watch their in-game RP, you'd think Sylvanas and Quel'thalas had gotten up one day and said "y'know, Orcs aren't so bad, let's see if we can join". No context, no detail, nothing of Arthas, and certainly nothing -- if Vereesa even knows -- about the ramping up exploitation of the elves vulnerability by the Alliance afterwards. Probably no charming anecdote about how Vereesa herself had overseen the Kristallnacht of the elves in Dalaran, etc. If Alleria never even wants to hear it straight from Lor'themar, let alone Sylvanas, the dozen year wait has been wasted by Blizz.
    Not arthas but the fact theur homeland was raised because of nerzhul would REALLY give Alleria pause

You know like oh Alleria 92%of our entire race is dead and the Sunstrider dynasty is gone thanks to the sonnof King Terenas.

Then Kael was forced to pull us out of the Alliance because what remained of the Alliance and Kirin Tor tried to execute everyone. Then years later I helped the kirin tor do it again. Hahaaa :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    You keep using that word. I dont think it means what you think it means.
    Garithos wanted to execute every single elf aided by the kirin tor.

In MoP history was repeating itself
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-09-01 at 12:46 PM.

If Alleria follow blindly the light like Turalyon, it's not going to end well

Why do you think she wants to speak in private?

Lady liiadrin is on the vindicaar fyi someone should call Veressa out

I predict more monotone staff voiced character interactions attempting to tell a story using phases like "Lets get them, they are bad!"

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Sorry, but Sylvanas wasn't provoked, she instead was fucking ordered by an even bigger monster called Garrosh. I mean if you're going on about producing plagues, and genocide of Worgen then totally missed or forgotten in the Cathedral during the Gilnean invasion that she was being smack-spoken to by the Orc sent to watch her like a hawk thanks to Garrosh then yeah... Might want to re-check that.

Sylvanas left Gilneas for years despite being on her doorstep aka Undercity. She didn't once venture there until she was expected to and had to by the decree of her allegiance to a mad Warchief under the banner of the Horde.

Not saying she is perfect, oh no, but the fact is, Sylvanas is not a complete demon compared to Garrosh. Garrosh killed his own people and managed to turn the rest of Horde and the old-age Alliance against him. Sylvanas has managed to lead a group of people and keep their loyalty throughout her day. She has been morally grey but even Varian and more helped her reclaim Undercity from Varimathras/Putgress when technically it was Alliance turf to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, that one has eluded me.
    Still I hope Sylvanas doesn't get a one-sided story from their little sister. It's not directly Sylvanas' fault that Rhonin is dead. Only the same Warchief that expected Sylvanas to bend the knee to his mad whims.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with that one with Blizzard's story-telling.

And I do hold that sentiment on Alleria. I honestly hope that alone will drive Blizzard to actually make it a messy situation but smoothed over so that Alleria is the cohesion between the sisters and forgiveness is actually done because we have the already boring conflict side with Sylvanas and Genn, I really don't want that to become diminished by another one and really that's enough to drive the Alliance and Horde differences by itself. I mean they can do the whole forgiveness shite.
    I don't think there is an actual forgiveness story unless you count Illidan but that isn't really openly saying that "oh we were wrong in Outlands", I guess Jaina was kinda in a book but that's not really visual or enough since Jaina going AWOL in Legion is the exact opposite.

Would be nice change of pace for it. I honestly hope to Blizzard it does happen.
    Genn was HATED among the old Alliance a fucking asshole. I doubt Alleria would care she put the beasts down when she hears they were still saying fuuuuuuuuck yooooou to people during the plauge of lordaeron and the scourging of quelthalas behind their walls

- - - Updated - - -

Its no contest anyway its Sylvanas and the entire blood elf race nation of quelthalas

Vs Veressa and their fanatical hatred she showed when the blood elves were at their weakest.

Now the blood elves are a race empowered by the light and not fel.
    Guess that hypocrite bitch forgot why she was even pissy and left

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Alleria rejoins the Alliance since the only person she's getting information from is a high elf supremacist.

Sylvanas rightly sees this as betrayal, has both her sisters killed and sews their reanimated corpses to herself, becoming this three-faced monstrosity that can shoot three bows at a time.

Then we all live happily ever after. Or she becomes a raid boss and nobody wants the warchief position due to its 75% death rate and the horde disbands.

This happens in LEGION

Vereesa, along with Tyrande Whisperwind and her sentinels, leads a group of Silver Covenant war mages to Suramar to support the Nightfallen rebels in their attempt to reclaim Suramar from its Burning Legion-aligned masters. Still vengeful for the death of her husband, and now her king, she counselled against trusting the nearby Horde forces led by Lady Liadrin and Grand Magister Rommath, but a formal, if tense, truce was made between the two armies regardless. Kirin Tor guards comment that Khadgar has had to step in and stop Vereesa from shooting at Rommath more than once, and Liadrin does not trust Vereesa to protect their flank when the time comes to attack the city. Vereesa also finds it peculiar that she'd ever share a camp with the kaldorei, reflecting that desperate times call for desperate measures

Enough said

Also HER KING?

Also Kaldorie issues.

She has issuues with blood elves AND nighr elves? Lol

Nevermind shes trying to kill rommath which would be the ewuivalent of killing a vice president.

She needs put down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Alleria rejoins the Alliance since the only person she's getting information from is a high elf supremacist.

Sylvanas rightly sees this as betrayal, has both her sisters killed and sews their reanimated corpses to herself, becoming this three-faced monstrosity that can shoot three bows at a time.

Then we all live happily ever after. Or she becomes a raid boss and nobody wants the warchief position due to its 75% death rate and the horde disbands.
    Whrn the horde turns into warchief Gallywix or Baine you know its hit rock bottom

- - - Updated - - -

Blood elves are hands down the best race though led by 4 leaders who more or less share the reign with equality

Lorthremar the Regent Lord
    Halduron the Ranger General
    Rommath the Grand Magister
    Lady Liadrin the Blood Knight Matriarch

The race has a strong bond of friendship and respect with Velen and the Draenei

And they are close Alliance and heavily defendended by the Forsakens heavily defended land led by their legendary former ranger general and now Warchief Sylvanas
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-09-01 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Genn was HATED among the old Alliance a fucking asshole. I doubt Alleria would care she put the beasts down when she hears they were still saying fuuuuuuuuck yooooou to people during the plauge of lordaeron and the scourging of quelthalas behind their walls

- - - Updated - - -

Its no contest anyway its Sylvanas and the entire blood elf race nation of quelthalas

Vs Veressa and their fanatical hatred she showed when the blood elves were at their weakest.

Now the blood elves are a race empowered by the light and not fel.
    Guess that hypocrite bitch forgot why she was even pissy and left
    I agree he turned his back on his people and all but it still didn't stop the Night Elves from taking them in really. And most of the Night Elves will be that "old Alliance" rather than like new blood since Sons of Lothar, with many others. Only problem is wit h Genn is that being a 'newer' character should I say, we don't know what will happen to him and his way when Chronicle Vol. 3 comes out so yeah will be interesting to see if Blizzard want to stick to that train of thought as you mentioned.

I wasn't saying it was a contest. In fact, I see the three sisters being technically neutral if they are to reclaim Quel'Thalas. My thinking being like er, Dalaran with both Alliance and Horde before Jaina went batshit. Or many other factions like the Earthern Ring who set aside the whole Alliance versus Horde bullshit. I am not sure if Alleria would pick a side, she is quite literally in the middle ground.

The odd thing I find is... Lady Liadrin is there. Why has Alleria not approached her or noticed anything?!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I agree he turned his back on his people and all but it still didn't stop the Night Elves from taking them in really. And most of the Night Elves will be that "old Alliance" rather than like new blood since Sons of Lothar, with many others. Only problem is wit h Genn is that being a 'newer' character should I say, we don't know what will happen to him and his way when Chronicle Vol. 3 comes out so yeah will be interesting to see if Blizzard want to stick to that train of thought as you mentioned.

I wasn't saying it was a contest. In fact, I see the three sisters being technically neutral if they are to reclaim Quel'Thalas. My thinking being like er, Dalaran with both Alliance and Horde before Jaina went batshit. Or many other factions like the Earthern Ring who set aside the whole Alliance versus Horde bullshit. I am not sure if Alleria would pick a side, she is quite literally in the middle ground.

The odd thing I find is... Lady Liadrin is there. Why has Alleria not approached her or noticed anything?!
    Blood knights were formed when the captured muru. Lady liiadrin held likely no high station previously.

Secondly. Quelthalas doesnt need reclaimed its more secure then ever too with zuljin dead and the amani destroyed and the forsaken south of them protecting them far better than the old alliance ever did

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    The plague was developed to kill both undead and living. Don't be silly.

And how did Southshore, Hillsbrad, Ambermill etc. Invade? Blizzard has written post-Cataclysm Forsaken as an evil cult that no longer just seeks to survive and have revenge against the Lich King. They want to rule the world. They're the Scourge now.
    for example starting the murder in hillsbrad. i mean, the only reason why forsaken started to kill humans here was because these humans murdered forsaken for nothing more than zealotry/hate.
    oh, and ambermill was planning to flank the forsaken outpost. it is even the reason why you kill them in the quests.
    and where they want rule the world? what i see post cata is only stormwindians that throw soldiers and cheathed farmers to andoral

7+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see all three sisters ruling a neutral council that would oversee diplomatic interests.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    First order of bussiness should be feeling like shit for learning that her sister died trying to protect her homeland, which btw, almost was in ruins. Oh and btw, Vareesa didn't do anything about it, but I'm sure that won't be a plotpoint that they bring up, because it seems to be heading in the direction of finger pointing Sylvanas instead, who also was the person that indroduced the Blood Elves to Thrall when they needed it the most.

Maybe I'm hopeful because if I learned that my sister has died and even commited suicide I would be pretty devastated, but who knows. As for idiology, Alleria is literally chuggin Void like the cookie monster, so she has not much ground to stand there.

All in all, Alleria's and Sylvanas' interaction should be interesting, I pretty much regarded Vareesa as a lost cause a long time ago, though to her credit, I admired that she sounded almost hurt about the thought of talking about her sister being an undead.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-09-01 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    I want to see Alleria conflicted between the Horde and Alliance. The Allaince she severed is dead and before it died it treated her people like shit. The Horde though contains the dreaded Orcs but also her people that the Horde helped as they rebuilt.

So far shes only heard a bais account from Vereesa, who murder blood elf civilians in the streets of Dalaran, I atleast like a scene where she comfronts Sylvanas and the BE leader and she hears their side of events.

Velen will come in and say "shit,them blood elves are my niggas,they be good don't worry fam" and then Alleria will be fine with Sylvanas and the Sin'dorei

(might not be the exact quote Velen will use"

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I would love to see all three sisters ruling a neutral council that would oversee diplomatic interests.
    Sylvanas would never relinquish her peoples claims and the blood elves want nothing to do with Veressa because she is a monster

If anyone is in need of a redemption story its Veressa. She should face the judgement of Rommath and Lothremar