Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No dude wait. There's something deeply wrong if you use Lego Belt and don't have, for any logical reason, Lifebloom as top healing spell (in a M+ dungeon, that is).

It just can't happen, more so if your tank sucks and you feel the need to use that.

Btw, the situation with R. Druid is getting comical. Not a single change made so far.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ec=Restoration

DW Blizz, nothing wrong on this page. Like, nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    Everything you say regarding Lifebloom disagrees with the viewpoints of 99% of the resto druid community and theorycrafters/sims. Stop spreading misinformation. We get that you do not like using Lifebloom, you can stop trying to justify your mistake to us.

Also, if you don't notice a difference in your healing going from 890ilvl to 945 ilvl then i'm not sure what to tell you. People who are wearing lower ilvl T19 4-set should be switching out to T-20 when they have ~15-20 ilvl upgrade in each slot, and preferably have 2 TF T19 pieces that they can use to get the T19 2 set bonus.
    Well its not entierly incorrect, though its heavily exaggregated, and well more so poorly placed lifeblooms are worse than well placed rejuvs.
    Once you start taking into consideration dreamwalker, cult, deep rooted and 4p procs (and also mastery procs from 4p) rejuv quickly outscales lifebloom, deep rooted and cultivation are the biggest factor here, because they are more situation depandant than RNG dependant and also adds heavy value to each rejuv. (same goes for ToL rejuvs should easily outscale lifebloom). Which means if you can reliably get procs on these lifebloom becomes a 3rd rejuv, fallen avatar is probs the prime example for this being the case, common heavy burst and heavy p2 ticking damage, with bursts. Not to mention tanks are out of range fairly often.
    This doesnt hold for bosses like KJ, where regrowth has a higher value and LB is strong aswell, when tank damage is that heavy.
    Also I believe you are underestimating t19 4p, its really strong numerically, and helps you cover more people, over some extra efflo healing, which sure is fine for maiden, but should you really take it on FA/KJ? I dont think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Well its not entierly incorrect, though its heavily exaggregated, and well more so poorly placed lifeblooms are worse than well placed rejuvs.
    Once you start taking into consideration dreamwalker, cult, deep rooted and 4p procs (and also mastery procs from 4p) rejuv quickly outscales lifebloom, deep rooted and cultivation are the biggest factor here, because they are more situation depandant than RNG dependant and also adds heavy value to each rejuv. (same goes for ToL rejuvs should easily outscale lifebloom). Which means if you can reliably get procs on these lifebloom becomes a 3rd rejuv, fallen avatar is probs the prime example for this being the case, common heavy burst and heavy p2 ticking damage, with bursts. Not to mention tanks are out of range fairly often.
    This doesnt hold for bosses like KJ, where regrowth has a higher value and LB is strong aswell, when tank damage is that heavy.
    Also I believe you are underestimating t19 4p, its really strong numerically, and helps you cover more people, over some extra efflo healing, which sure is fine for maiden, but should you really take it on FA/KJ? I dont think so.
    Just FYI, I still use T19 4 set, I agree that its still very powerful. I've yet to find titanforged T20 pieces that would be worth upgrading to over my 920 T19 helm and 930 T19 back.
    Leafcast - <Don't Laugh At My Giraffe> Proudmoore

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use T19 still over T20 but mainly due to not having a full mythic T20 set, I still keep lifebloom up mainly as a mastery stacker but also due to clearcasting. I used t19 on our recent avatar kill, and didn't even bother using efflo during p1. Can see the value of it during p2 though. I don't get why you wouldn't want to keep a high uptime on lifebloom regardless of the encounter. You're giving the target not only the HoT but the % from your mastery also, which means you need to choose wisely who you place it on ofcourse, but you also gain clearcasting which is something a reju cannot do. 100% LB uptime is not something you need to achieve but 85% or so is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    I use T19 still over T20 but mainly due to not having a full mythic T20 set, I still keep lifebloom up mainly as a mastery stacker but also due to clearcasting. I used t19 on our recent avatar kill, and didn't even bother using efflo during p1. Can see the value of it during p2 though. I don't get why you wouldn't want to keep a high uptime on lifebloom regardless of the encounter. You're giving the target not only the HoT but the % from your mastery also, which means you need to choose wisely who you place it on ofcourse, but you also gain clearcasting which is something a reju cannot do. 100% LB uptime is not something you need to achieve but 85% or so is.
    Thx for the help here from both of you. Iam not the person that is easy to convince because the rest of the world believes something i do not believe without proof. And that proof i search mostly on my own testing.

Keep in mind what i talk here is pure mainstream hc pugging. Not mythic+, only raiding with 15+ ppl and not mythic raiding.

This id i got lucky (i logged that raid as always) and raided with 3 druid healers on 14 ppl. All 3 of us used different gearsets:

Mine was 914 t19 hc nighthold gear mostly.
    Second was 933 t19 mythic nighhold titanforged
    Third was 935 t20 gear.

All 3 of us played excaptionally well and tried to snipe every heal asap (best case scenario).

Lifebloom from all 3 of us with a uptime from 60-90% (does not matter that much) healed overall 3% with it with bloom combined ofc. Even the legi belt was very low lifebloom healing. Blizzard stated that healingspells should be meaningfull and not passive out of the mind things. Well lb is in that spot right now.

I use LB aswell for ooc proccs and for mastery. But its near to meaningless atm (like the ooc proccs are)

The ooc procs can be a loose in hps if you got sniped and could have been using reju instead. Lifebloom at 100% uptime can be a trap for most players with low healing understanding like ooc procs are.

Dont get me wrong i try to keep lb rolling for sniping reasons and to safe mana later on with ooc procs. But in most cases Reju>LB>Ooc Regrowth working well for me (i am mostly healing on the 95% range of my gearscore. Which means my personal way can not be that wrong.

Myb other ways are also good atm. Resto is in a very bad spot atm (gear and mechanical wise) which means a lot of ways can be a solid option.

I joined a mythic guild yesterday and about loot i explained them that i dont need loot. I am at 914~ with my BIS gear and the new instance will not change much for restodruids. Other classes can use the loot ALOT more.

And thats what i point out as a strong blizzard error.

4pc T19 barely WF'ed already shatters T20 M.

If lot of AoE is needed, you don't ever switch.

Deleted
    Hmmm long question short... How many upgrades of Concordance of the Legionfall are usefull? I'm at 4 now and I start wondering when it becomes just a waste of grind?

Quote Originally Posted by Desenna View Post
    Hmmm long question short... How many upgrades of Concordance of the Legionfall are usefull? I'm at 4 now and I start wondering when it becomes just a waste of grind?
    With the Crucible in 3 weeks, they are all useful; not on their own, but because you need to have 60-75 ranks of artifact power in your artifact weapon spec to unlock all the new relic abilities from the Crucible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    With the Crucible in 3 weeks, they are all useful; not on their own, but because you need to have 60-75 ranks of artifact power in your artifact weapon spec to unlock all the new relic abilities from the Crucible.
    Thanks for this answer. I'll guess I'll continue the grind then

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrife View Post
    Dont get me wrong i try to keep lb rolling for sniping reasons and to safe mana later on with ooc procs. But in most cases Reju>LB>Ooc Regrowth working well for me (i am mostly healing on the 95% range of my gearscore. Which means my personal way can not be that wrong.

Myb other ways are also good atm. Resto is in a very bad spot atm (gear and mechanical wise) which means a lot of ways can be a solid option.

I joined a mythic guild yesterday and about loot i explained them that i dont need loot. I am at 914~ with my BIS gear and the new instance will not change much for restodruids. Other classes can use the loot ALOT more.

And thats what i point out as a strong blizzard error.
    Did they laugh and tell you where to go? You are in no way shape or form "BiS gear" with 914 ilvl. I can get 100 parses for my iLvl wearing my fishing pole, doesn't mean I'm actually constructively contributing, just means I'm intentionally gimping myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Did they laugh and tell you where to go? You are in no way shape or form "BiS gear" with 914 ilvl. I can get 100 parses for my iLvl wearing my fishing pole, doesn't mean I'm actually constructively contributing, just means I'm intentionally gimping myself.
    They were very happy that I wanted to join there team. I am by no means a "good player". But i dive very deep into my class in theory and try to get the right clues about the best ways to heal on every addon since WotLK. Thats what i am good at, reading 30 guides and 10 YT-Vids and analysing the right healing things. Its like art, lol. And so far i was never wrong. Got a 99% Ranking with "normal" gear around 930 and 760 ppl to fighting against (not a fishing rode needed tho) on Sisters M. So i would say i am fine so far.

With T19 equiped and good TF relics and such i am around 922 gs now and on some fights its definitly better. So i would say there is nothing to laugh about :-)

you mean https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9&type=healing
    where you're wearing 934iLvl and t20 not t19 and bad other healers?

Deleted
    Hey..

So i want to know how i can improve, since im not that experienced yet with this alt. Which is now my main.

This is our log, press the "Healing tab", and im named "ponbeef".

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kings&fight=29

Im using T20 bonuses, and Velens trinket+Talent ring.

I know i cant follow the ppl with T19 and Shoulders. But i still think i should be getting blue logs most of the time.

Can someone point me in a direction ?

Early mythic bosses are highly influenced by execution, bad execution has enough raid wide damage taken to have things to heal. Is why meters are often bad for healer analysis.

Deleted
    you mean https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9&type=healing
    where you're wearing 934iLvl and t20 not t19 and bad other healers?
    It was a statement about your flame with something like "gimping". I play with t19 where it is needed and t20 where it is needed.

Either way my hps is in the top 5 to 1% of the best worldlogs. Which I am fine with. Especially if you keep in mind that my cohealers are very strong too, and i am proud that i have such good teammates to battle them in hps :-)

That you tell that the other healers are bad just tells me that you have not much clues about healing in general , which is okay for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Early mythic bosses are highly influenced by execution, bad execution has enough raid wide damage taken to have things to heal. Is why meters are often bad for healer analysis.
    You are right. Its by no means compareable to dps logs. You have to taste logs with a grain of salt ofc. But anyway, its the only way to compare yourself to other healers of the same spec and gearscore and therefor gives you some information to get better. So i think logs are fine and help define your healing contribution :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrife View Post
    It was a statement about your flame with something like "gimping". I play with t19 where it is needed and t20 where it is needed.

Either way my hps is in the top 5 to 1% of the best worldlogs. Which I am fine with. Especially if you keep in mind that my cohealers are very strong too, and i am proud that i have such good teammates to battle them in hps :-)

That you tell that the other healers are bad just tells me that you have not much clues about healing in general , which is okay for me.

- - - Updated - - -
    You're the one that said "I joined a mythic guild yesterday and about loot i explained them that i dont need loot. I am at 914~ with my BIS gear and the new instance will not change much for restodruids."

You're also running with double shaman and a bottom of the barrel paladin, I'd hope you shine. I run with competant double paladin priest, nobody stays low enough to pull those kind of numbers.

Deleted
    You're the one that said "I joined a mythic guild yesterday and about loot i explained them that i dont need loot. I am at 914~ with my BIS gear and the new instance will not change much for restodruids."
    Yeah you are right. But i joined that guild before the netherlight thing and i got huge relic upgrades inbetween. Now with T19 i have around 926 equiped and bis gear for most fights in tos. Sure there are always titanforge upgrades possible but what i want to state out is that most items that drop in the new raid help other classes way more then it does help resto in there performance upgrade.

For resto its at the moment like this: "in some fights, in that tactic, with that specific comp it is a little better to go with my 940 gear over my 926 gear. But in other situations 926 t19 heals for more."

For other classes its like this: 940 bam, more dps, hps, done. 926, f.. this shit gear.

Thats the current issue which i wanted to point out.

Deleted
    Wow.... can we all grab our e-peens now and put them back in our pants? Or relocate this pissing contest to a topic of its own?
    /lol

Deleted
    What talents do you suggest for HC KJ progress ? I have 2 pieces of T20 set so have reduced Swiftmend CD a bit. Curently running Cenation ward, Cultivation, Spring Blossom and Flourish.
    As I see there is a lot of AOE damge I am thinking to return to my old talents from EN raid -> Prosperity for 2 swiftmend charges and 3 sec reduced CD that can be updated to 8 sec with 2 pcs tier set and on top of that I have 5 points in my artifact where it is giving me 40% more swiftmend healing, than to take Soul of the forest ( bad luck for legendary that adds soul of the forest talent ) keep spring blossom and flourish.
    What do you guys think ? As I said I see a lot of AOE damage comming in this fight so I was thinking to get those 75% of WG could help.

What are the current stat priorities, I am just coming back to the game, 928 ilvl, no tier sets. Askmrrobot is saying vers, snooping around on warcraft logs, I am seeing a bunch of different things. Thanks for the help!