Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    The only twist is edgelord being more edgy than anyone imagine. Both Velen and Turalyon should kill him. He is just a pure fel demon.
    Thankfully, contrary to you, Velen appears to be sentient. Turalyon seems to get back some sanity as well after the gold corruption mark fades from his eyes. All good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Thankfully, contrary to you, Velen appears to be sentient. Turalyon seems to get back some sanity as well after the gold corruption mark fades from his eyes. All good so far.
    As the "gold corruption" faded from Turalyon eyes he tried, rightfully, kill demon. And he try for the entire cinematic after. Velen is just a stuffed pupet at this stage. So far Illidan tried over and over screw with everyone else and everyone just cant kill him because plot armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    As the "gold corruption" faded from Turalyon eyes he tried, rightfully, kill demon. And he try for the entire cinematic after. Velen is just a stuffed pupet at this stage. So far Illidan tried over and over screw with everyone else and everyone just cant kill him because plot armor.
    As Xe'ra's stuffed puppet attacked him, Illidan didn't do the rightful thing and didn't decorate Vindicaar with his guts. Just stopped the blade. Clearly a random stuffed puppet cannot kill him indeed.
    Thankfully, as opposed to you, but just like Velen, Illidan is sentient, so he doesn't do the Rightful Thing.
    Interestingly enough, Illidan's decision not to spill his guts inspired some sentience in the stuffed puppet himself, since he doesn't retry his attack and doesn't squeal any more.
    I suppose it might fail to do the same for you, since some hatebois are well below the mental level of a stuffed puppet. Or will he succeed? Will you follow the inspiring example of Xe'ra's stuffed puppet and stop squealing?

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    As Xe'ra's stuffed puppet attacked him, Illidan didn't do the rightful thing and didn't decorate Vindicaar with his guts. Just stopped the blade. Clearly a random stuffed puppet cannot kill him indeed.
    Thankfully, as opposed to you, but just like Velen, Illidan is sentient, so he doesn't do the Rightful Thing.
    Interestingly enough, Illidan's decision not to spill his guts inspired some sentience in the stuffed puppet himself, since he doesn't retry his attack and doesn't squeal any more.
    I suppose it might fail to do the same for you, since some hatebois are well below the mental level of a stuffed puppet. Or will he succeed? Will you follow the inspiring example of Xe'ra's stuffed puppet and stop squealing?
    Yeah, whatever. No point into discussing anything.

I think that just took the crown for most awesome Warcraft moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    The only one "acting like an idiot" here is you. You refuse to acknowledge what it is while making a claim that I'm somehow invested in this because I'm pointing out a simple fact.
    Lmao you take one time period, (Current one) and use a small society (emo/troubled kids?) that scar themselves, and frankly most keep it a secret and are not proud about it and try to relate it to illidan ONE line.

You do realize throughout history MANY warrior cultures identify themsleves with there scars they got through battle. Actually EARNED through battle.

Personally I can fully relate too it. Considering I'm in the army and can tell you MY scars mean more then you can ever and probably will ever know. In-fact anyone whos been to war would tell you how much the scars they recieved through battle feel as if it was a medal. A medal earned from and for a warrior. The only person that is acting like a "teenager" here is YOU! You're pretty pathetic trying to relate illidans one damn line about his scars ( and if you knew anything about those scars theres more to it then them JUST being scars) too a emo teenager.

You have no idea what you're talking about and sound ignorant af. As much as I'd want you to understand this. I hope you never have to experience what my friends and i had to in order to get these scars. I think you should think about what you say more.