Old god hidden mount in 7.0
    The void is still ever present even on argus
    Anduins getting set yp to take a leading role
    burning legion dismantled
    Onlt azhsara nzoth prophet zul and dimebsius the all devouring left

Yeah its pretty obvious

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing wrong with wc2. Pleb
    I never said there was gameplay wise. The game has aged poorly though imo.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    I think the Vindicaar is just another Class Hall in terms of tecnology and phasing. If they're going to give us a boat and a captain hat, it will be an element in the world (say, you get to Ratchet by boat, so the boat is in the harbor until you set sail again) and an "Instanced" garrison scenario that let you (and people you group with) to navigate al the seas on Azeroth. Probably a new way to do PvE.
    All I could think of while reading your comment was "What if AC: Black Flag and WoW had a baby and would I ever do anything more than raid Alliance ships/coastal cities again if they did?" (That's pirate raid....not 25m raid)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    graphically yes, but let's not pretend an HD remake of WC2 wouldn't make us all act like giddy school girls.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    All I could think of while reading your comment was "What if AC: Black Flag and WoW had a baby and would I ever do anything more than raid Alliance ships/coastal cities again if they did?" (That's pirate raid....not 25m raid)

- - - Updated - - -

graphically yes, but let's not pretend an HD remake of WC2 wouldn't make us all act like giddy school girls.
    Oh for sure a HD remake would have me excited. Out of all the 3 games including expansions best one for me was Frozen Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Kul Tiras gear hints, Stormwind harbor asking for a large supply of naval supplies in the MIDDLE OF A WAR WITH THE LEGION, I mean what other hints do you need...
    Why are ClickBait threads/titles allowed here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kul Tiras gear hints, Stormwind harbor asking for a large supply of naval supplies in the MIDDLE OF A WAR WITH THE LEGION, I mean what other hints do you need...
    This actually confirms nothing, it only feeds the fertile imaginations of some.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

i hated the vashir zone
    refused to level in it more than once, and have over 6 chars
    People that like that underwater map are few and far between, wow works poorly underwater

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    No thanks. That game while awesome has aged so fucking poorly.

I'm down for a Kul Tiras expansion though. Love me some Island and Underwater stuff.
    Weren't there two mounts (one for each faction) that were datamined too? Something called a Warship or a Zeppelin or some shit.
    It shared the same name as destiny vehicle if I remember correctly.

eh, ship bases are gonna be lame if they happen.

i don't want to be a sailor, i want to be a super saiyan like i am in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    i hated the vashir zone
    refused to level in it more than once, and have over 6 chars
    People that like that underwater map are few and far between, wow works poorly underwater
    this ^^ minus the hate part, i didn't mind Vashj'ir, but i only leveled my main there, and the 7 others went another route.

I didn't even think about that when I did the quest. Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    wouldn't mind it so long as all the zones dont resemble vashj'ir. dont get me wrong i thought vashj'ir was/is probably one of the most visually stunning zones in the game but the concept of it is what i didnt enjoy. i enjoyed the questing and plot of it but even with the fast swimming mount navigation felt sluggish and the combat was awkward.

i would be ok with a zone or two being underwater provided there were sections of it that got your character out of the water throughout questing but having the majority of the content underwater would be a turn off to me personally
    Vashj'ir zones > mountainous labrynth zones every day.

So far in the past two weeks, I've seen 4 next expansion confirmed threads -_-

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Vashj'ir zones > mountainous labrynth zones every day.
    yeah if your a ranged class
    not to mention looting

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    yeah if your a ranged class
    not to mention looting
    Honestly, most enemies were close enough to ground level, and I am sure blizz can do something about targeted AoE attacks if they actually tried.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably retitle this thread 'Speculation' instead of 'Confirmed'. Your confirmation bias and assessment based on data mining and innocuous quests currently in-game is not confirmation of anything.

How has it

- - - Updated - - -

I think annunderwater zone would be welcomed today since its the same benefit of if the zone allowed FLYING vs running around cliffs

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    How has it

- - - Updated - - -

I think annunderwater zone would be welcomed today since its the same benefit of if the zone allowed FLYING vs running around cliffs
    Just feels really clunky as an RTS today. Can't put my finger on it specifically.

Wow so many of you must be Egyptians cause you live life in denial.

"Hey quest team?"

"Sup lore bae?"

"Make a quest for blacksmiths for patch 7.3 which gives them nothing of use except a usable item which lets you sink to the bottom of the ocean very fast and takes them to Stormwind harbor to help an apparent massive naval preparation movement."

"Ok but why this has nothing to do whatsoever with the present story."

"Yeah but you know I just felt like it would be an opportune moment to make a random quest reminding people of the necessities of naval warfare in Azeroth, considering it's something we haven't focused on in a long time."

Like jesus christ, you have 3 solid hints spelled out for you and you're like "nuuuh, i dunnooooooooo, seems like a baaaait thread".

Just feels really clunky as an RTS today. Can't put my finger on it specifically.
    It has always been clunky. Units take five seconds to respond, can't figure out to walk past a barely moving ballista to get a ahead further, targeting is horrible, spell casting is the most chore it's ever been...

Don't get me wrong, War2 is one of my favorite games of all times, but the controls are just so amazingly abysmal. A remake would be amazing though, if it fixed those issues in particular - the themes, art and feel of the game are all wonderful.

I mean, confirmed is a strong word. But it definitely doesn't speak against it. And it's hidden as a Blacksmith quest to not make it way too obvious, I can definitely see this being a thing Blizzard did.

I mean, it is a very random thing to ask for material for naval warfare when your main enemy is on another water-less planet and your whole force is over there fighting.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2017-09-01 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    wouldn't mind it so long as all the zones dont resemble vashj'ir. dont get me wrong i thought vashj'ir was/is probably one of the most visually stunning zones in the game but the concept of it is what i didnt enjoy. i enjoyed the questing and plot of it but even with the fast swimming mount navigation felt sluggish and the combat was awkward.

i would be ok with a zone or two being underwater provided there were sections of it that got your character out of the water throughout questing but having the majority of the content underwater would be a turn off to me personally
    Take a look at how Rift did an underwater expansion. Maybe if Blizz were to do it the way Rift did, you'd change your mind!