Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    "new list" from 2 weeks ago
    Hadn't seen this.

Thal'dranath (major patch1): The Zandalari and Thunderforged Mogu claim the ancient elven island.
    -Zone: Thal'dranath
    -Dungeon: Naga cove
    -Raid: Mogu and Troll raid - Players find out that the Thunder King is some form of Titan Avatar and thus cannot be killed. They delay his return for now.
    I think that'd be awesome actually - finding out that Titans (maybe even some new titans?) have unknown avatars and influence on different races in ways unknown to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    What I'd love to see is how Xal'atath would've looked like in her old god form. That'd be amazeballs.
    It's too bad she won't be with us after Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Y'Shaarj is fully gone. His heart was extinguished and the Sha were vanquished. Amanthul personally obliterated Y'Shaarj, so it is the one Old God that is fully destroyed. C'thun and Yoggsaron could be dead or not, but Xal'atath's whispers make it seem like C'thun and Yogg truly are dead. Though as Y'Shaarj showed, beign dead doesn't exactly stop Old Gods from influencing the world.
    Unless it's N'Zoth doing it, Yogg is active again in Ulduar and the keepers are trying to hide it (the 7.0 prepatch questline) and while Med'an is debated to be canon in one of the comics the Twilight cultists were trying to speed up C'thuns return. And we know the that the Old Gods root deep into Azeroth which is why the Titans/Keepers couldn't kill them. So I think that we just keep on cutting down their tip/part on the surface and they keep on regrowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jqu View Post
    Hadn't seen this.

I think that'd be awesome actually - finding out that Titans (maybe even some new titans?) have unknown avatars and influence on different races in ways unknown to us.
    We knew that Lei Shen (Thunder king) has absorbed a part of the titans power, but him being an avatar would be interesting.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Y'Shaarj is fully gone. His heart was extinguished and the Sha were vanquished. Amanthul personally obliterated Y'Shaarj, so it is the one Old God that is fully destroyed. C'thun and Yoggsaron could be dead or not, but Xal'atath's whispers make it seem like C'thun and Yogg truly are dead. Though as Y'Shaarj showed, beign dead doesn't exactly stop Old Gods from influencing the world.
    "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." :3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    but the map IS kul'tiras.

its a dick shaped island,

but in that map there is no "dick shape" like Kul tiras, infact could be also what remain of Zandalar isle...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    but in that map there is no "dick shape" like Kul tiras, infact could be also what remain of Zandalar isle...
    You might want to get your dick checked if it looks like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    you joking right?
    Spoiler: 

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    You might want to get your dick checked if it looks like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    If that's what your dick looks like you need to see a doctor.
    ha ha, very funny.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to think a south seas expansion would suck but now a few years later, it's all I want.

Are we really debating whether Kul'tiras is dick shaped and if it should be checked by a doctor?

Damn, this thread needs more leaks or Taylor Swift or whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Are we really debating whether Kul'tiras is dick shaped and if it should be checked by a doctor?

Damn, this thread needs more leaks or Taylor Swift or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus makes me want to kill myself. If it is any indication of what's to come with 8.0 I'm worried.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    yes

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    I used to think a south seas expansion would suck but now a few years later, it's all I want.
    Given that Blacksmiths are making slate anchors / materials for ships in Stormwind, and the Outlaw spec for Rogue is essentially pirate, and that we have still not explored the sea that rests between the continents on the other side of Azeroth...

High Seas is the most likely candidate at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    and the Outlaw spec for Rogue is essentially pirate
    No that's just because nobody wants to have you in their raid as Outlaw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus makes me want to kill myself. If it is any indication of what's to come with 8.0 I'm worried.
    Argus has a specific landscape design and we don't even explore all of it(See the background). If there's anything to be *concerned* is are World Quests going to disappear and have more of it or...do something else. I don't have an answer but it's something to ponder.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Argus has a specific landscape design and we don't even explore all of it(See the background). If there's anything to be *concerned* is are World Quests going to disappear and have more of it or...do something else. I don't have an answer but it's something to ponder.
    It's build to feel "immersive" and all it does it feel like shit. If you die you spawn at some random point which makes you run around the shitty place for hours until you figure out how to get back to your corpse. All because you died to an Elite mob that aggroed from 100 yards away while trying to get a chest which already despawned. And even if you got the chest it only gives shitty AP which you could have gotten from literally every other place.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    That's a weird dick, not gonna lie.

But hey, NA dick LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think his fear is the way they produce content in Legion. It's mine as well. If 8.0 will have content patches and open world content like 7.2 and 7.3 I will be very underwhelmed (to be honest I would be shocked). I really hope they're stepping up their "content patch" game with 8.0.

- - - Updated - - -

It's build to feel "immersive" and all it does it feel like shit. If you die you spawn at some random point which makes you run around the shitty place for hours until you figure out how to get back to your corpse. All because you died to an Elite mob that aggroed from 100 yards away while trying to get a chest which already despawned. And even if you got the chest it only gives shitty AP which you could have gotten from literally every other place.
    This exactly. I really don't understand how Argus in this state went live. It's not like just Argus being sh*t, there are so many little bugs and details that worry me (missing translations for example).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think his fear is the way they produce content in Legion. It's mine as well. If 8.0 will have content patches and open world content like 7.2 and 7.3 I will be very underwhelmed (to be honest I would be shocked). I really hope they're stepping up their "content patch" game with 8.0.
    There's literally nothing to do. I spent maybe 10 minutes actually doing stuff on that shit planet. The rest of the time is spent corpse running.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a little cave around coordinates 60,60 which is clearly meant not to be entered for now sealed by visible and invisible walls. All it took to get in there was to use Blink.

There's literally nothing to do. I spent maybe 10 minutes actually doing stuff on that shit planet. The rest of the time is spent corpse running.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a little cave around coordinates 60,60 which is clearly meant not to be entered for now sealed by visible and invisible walls. All it took to get in there was to use Blink.
    Somebody told me a few weeks ago that I won't like Argus if I did not like Broken Shore because it's just Broken Shore 2.0. Well, that person was right. And it's not only Broken Shore 2.0, it's even worse than that. How is that even possible?

I really really liked Legion. I think it was a great expansion. 7.2 was the first thing that somehow made me think negative about Legion and 7.3 is just the cherry on top of that. Legion went from an initial 8-9 to a 6-7 at the moment. And I am sure if we're stuck with Argus for 10-12 months it'll be a 3 at best.

7.3 just feels unfinished. They wanted to meet their schedule with their 77 days but 7.3 really could have been on the PTR 2-3 weeks longer.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again