Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Well it gives something rare as an opportunity for his fanboys here at the forum to be happy about something for once.
    Its not often. Even its 0,0..........01% of his fortune hes STILL DA MAN.
    Remember, he hasn't actually given a dime. If he follows through this time, unlike his commitments to charities in the past, then good on him. Otherwise...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

If its true it may one of the first times he actual donated his own money, but its prob just money Trump foundation needs to get off the books

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    If its true it may one of the first times he actual donated his own money, but its prob just money Trump foundation needs to get off the books
    Naw, if he pays up I would expect the money to come from his 2020 campaign fund.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Trump planned to dissolve that charity. He was prevented because it was under active investigation. Best of my knowledge, it still is.

I do not know if they're allowed to give their remaining money away, and I don't know if they have any money to give away, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Naw, if he pays up I would expect the money to come from his 2020 campaign fund.
    the campaign fund is to pay for his legal bills (seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, but Obama left office in January. Trump doesn't like American anything. That is why he makes his stuff in China, Bangladesh, and Mexico. His wife was an illegal immigrant, and he used illegal labor to build his buildings that he tried to not pay but lost the lawsuit. The only thing he likes from America is his racist followers and the American coffers he has his hands in right now.
    Except for the fact that Obama has come out on numerous occasions and basically said he doesn't like America in some of his more truthful moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Except for the fact that Obama has come out on numerous occasions and basically said he doesn't like America in some of his more truthful moments.
    My country right or wrong; when right to be kept right, when wrong to be made right. Too many people stop at the first part all call it a day.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Not only does this great man donate his President salary but he also helps with Houston's recovery! Maybe he should charge for speeches like his Democrat friends to be able to donate more money! MAGA!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/po...xas/index.html
    We will see if it actually happens. His record on charity is not good...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, but Obama left office in January. Trump doesn't like American anything. That is why he makes his stuff in China, Bangladesh, and Mexico. His wife was an illegal immigrant, and he used illegal labor to build his buildings that he tried to not pay but lost the lawsuit. The only thing he likes from America is his racist followers and the American coffers he has his hands in right now.

Melania is NOT now, and never was an illegal alien. She came on a legal visa, and went through the standard process to become a citizen. Why are you anti-immigrant? Is it because you are racist against Eastern Europeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    We will see if it actually happens. His record on charity is not good...

- - - Updated - - -

Melania is NOT now, and never was an illegal alien. She came on a legal visa, and went through the standard process to become a citizen. Why are you anti-immigrant? Is it because you are racist against Eastern Europeans?
    Melania Trump modeled in US prior to getting work visa

15+ Year Old Account
    lock her up, lock her up, lock her up!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    What's funnier, is by the new standards Trump is setting, with her lack of college degree she wouldn't be let in legally now, either.

You realize that this in NO WAY made her an illegal immigrant then, and that she is a citizen now, right? She has never been present on US soil illegally, as far as the public knows. Your point refutes my point in no way. Why are you racist against Eastern Europeans? Why are you anti-immigrant?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    What's funnier, is by the new standards Trump is setting, with her lack of college degree she wouldn't be let in legally now, either.
    You are incorrect. The standard is having work, in a field where workers are needed. There is factually no college degree requirement in Trumps visa plan.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do we have any proof that Twitler actually donated the money yet?

- - - Updated - - -

You realize that this in NO WAY made her an illegal immigrant then.
    How does that not make her illegally in the United States? Or are you saying that she wasn't an immigrant at that point?

You realize that this in NO WAY made her an illegal immigrant then, and that she is a citizen now, right?
    She wasn't an illegal immigrant, but she was illegally taking soft-core photoshoot jobs away from hardworking American skanks.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    She wasn't an illegal immigrant, but she was illegally taking soft-core photoshoot jobs away from hardworking American skanks.
    That's not a very nice thing to say about a Trophy Wife turned First Lady.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are incorrect.
    Well someone hasn't read the Raise Act. You want to tell me how a 26-year-old woman with minimal English, no job offer (at least, not past $77k reverse adjusted for inflation to 1996) no college degree, no Olympic medal, no Nobel Peace Prize and lacking a million dollars to invest would somehow get to the required number of points? She'd be lucky to get halfway there and you know it.

Text is right here, dude. Knock yourself out.

So am I right, and they are wrong. Thanks for your support.

- - - Updated - - -

Well someone hasn't read the Raise Act. You want to tell me how a 26-year-old woman with minimal English, no job offer (at least, not past $77k reverse adjusted for inflation to 1996) no college degree, no Olympic medal, no Nobel Peace Prize and lacking a million dollars to invest would somehow get to the required number of points? She'd be lucky to get halfway there and you know it.

Text is right here, dude. Knock yourself out.
    NO job offer? Are...are you serious? Explain how she could have BOTH had no job offer, yet is also guilty of working on a visitation visa? Let me get some popcorn, this should be good...

Nowhere in the bill does it say a college degree is required for visas. I mean, one of the most common visas we have, is for college students from abroad. Did you even read the bill, at all? Show me where it says you have to have a degree.

So am I right, and they are wrong. Thanks for your support.
    You're right that she wasn't an illegal immigrant, but Breccia is right that she would not be eligible under the proposed policy.

But really, the most important point is still Trump's hypocrisy. Even for unskilled trophy wives, Trump won't Buy American.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    NO job offer? Are...are you serious?
    Yep. Like I said, no job offer past the $77k reverse adjusted for inflation to 1996. She made about half that in 1996.

EDIT: For those of you who haven't read the Raise Act -- like TJ -- a job worth under $77k per year is worth no points.

This is the second time in five minutes you've responded to a post without actually reading it correctly. Did you switch to decaf?
    Last edited by Breccia; 2017-09-01 at 10:19 PM.

You're right that she wasn't an illegal immigrant, but Breccia is right that she would not be eligible under the proposed policy.

But really, the most important point is still Trump's hypocrisy. Even for unskilled trophy wives, Trump won't Buy American.
    No, he is not right. There factually is NOT a college degree requirement, which is what he said.

If Trump is un-American for making more money via over seas manufacturing, then what the people who passed the laws that perpetuate this practice, and make it worse?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Like I said, no job offer past the $77k reverse adjusted for inflation to 1996. She made about half that in 1996.

EDIT: For those of you who haven't read the Raise Act -- like TJ -- a job worth under $77k per year is worth no points.

This is the second time in five minutes you've responded to a post without actually reading it correctly. Did you switch to decaf?
    No, this is just you moving goal posts and arguing against straw men. You are wrong. There is NO college degree requirement. If there is, kindly show us all what page that is on. I'll wait.