Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    college really paying off for their intelligence

This made me think of...

Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    So to summarise:
    -Black students go camping
    -A banana peel is discovered outside their bunk hanging from a tree
    -They think the KKK are coming to lynch them
    -They leave camp because they don't feel safe
    -Turns out it was one of the students who had just discarded the banana peel because they couldn't find a bin

Seems silly but to be fair with the climate over there I can see why the students didn't feel safe at the time.

I think there's more to it then just that. I'm willing to bet if they look into this a little further they might find that the banana itself was a Neo Nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I am telling you, invest in play doh!!
    This is beginning to look like good advice given the rate 'college' educated people are degrading into fucking preschoolers.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Nope, they can just use the racism / victim card when life doesn't go their way.

Instant win.
    That card is swiftly falling apart at the seams. Finally. BOY is it going to upset the left when their prized tactics stop working. What will they even do then?

First time I've ever heard of bananas being used to represent lynchings..good god, I want off this rock.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

The symbolism confuses me. What does a banana tree symbolize then? Or did the peel turn black by the time anyone saw it?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The white supremacist banana peel has been apprehended and faces up to 13 years in prison.

The nerve of that banana. Time to get rid of all bananas from every supermarket, and anywhere else they may be found.

Ofc you guys pretend to not see the connection, to make this seem more ridiculous than it is. Keep in mind these students had no context, other than the banana peel. If you really believe the majority of black people would get teary eyed, over a fucking banana peel, you are mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You do NOT put banana on the tree !
    We all know it grows in the river.

Shouldn't Asian get upset more?
    Because banana is yellow, not black.

I guess to some people, everything is black and white.
    Yellow? I'm as pale as many white europeans or white americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    This is beginning to look like good advice given the rate 'college' educated people are degrading into fucking preschoolers.

That card is swiftly falling apart at the seams. Finally. BOY is it going to upset the left when their prized tactics stop working. What will they even do then?
    I think you are missing my point. College students are already picking up play doh.
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32492/
    That and those spinner things.

Bunch of pussies.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What next ban the sale of bananas because its racist? Make eating bananas illegal because it is racist? I find it weird that some people get so offended over a discarded banana peel..

So several questions.

If a banana peel in a tree is racist what about banana trees?

Are other fruits racial triggers?

Is it only racist when the peel is in a tree, or is it just the peel which is racist?

And finally

Seriously what is wrong with American colleges?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    So several questions.

If a banana peel in a tree is racist what about banana trees?

Are other fruits racial triggers?

Is it only racist when the peel is in a tree, or is it just the peel which is racist?

And finally

Seriously what is wrong with American colleges?
    Actually coconuts could be considered racist, as back in the 80's and probably earlier the term "coconut" was used as a racial slur against a black person who worked in a job that was primarily at one time dominated by white people, the main one being a police officer..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-09-02 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yellow? I'm as pale as many white europeans or white americans.
    yeah asian skin colors are pretty much all the same gradiant as caucasian. Never got the yellow part personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    For the love of... will somebody please just stop this train.
    Can't, sadly it's got to run its course now and crash and burn by its own hand
    #boycottchina

Thank goodness they didn't see this.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZRq3XxCZXo

How can they be sure the banana peal wasn't yellow as a symbol to be racist against Asians?

Seriously, the left is getting out of hand, I can just imagine one of these easily offended liberals being president someday "chinas president made fun of someones culture? "DISPATCH THE NUKES, ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    How can they be sure the banana peal wasn't yellow as a symbol to be racist against Asians?

Seriously, the left is getting out of hand, I can just imagine one of these easily offended liberals being president someday "chinas president made fun of someones culture? "DISPATCH THE NUKES, ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!"
    Yellow? Seriously, I'm just as pale as many white people in Europe or USA.

If you think racism any time you see a discarded banana peel, maybe the problem is you.