Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like it would go great with these other indoctrinating children's books.

"Help mom, there are liberals under my bed!"

It details the escapades of a pair of brothers who want to open a lemonade stand and make some money, but the evil liberals come in and force them to sell broccoli with lemonade, take every single bit of their earnings as taxes, and eventually threaten to take their lemonade stand and their dog.

The liberals in the book look suspiciously like prominent left wing figures, including Hillary Clinton.

My parents open carry, a fun filled adventure where Sandy has a fun and adventurous day with her open carry parents!

Next in line is "Cruz to the future", a fun filled coloring book that teaches kids all kinds of important lessons, like the constitution and all of its amendments (except the ones that guarantee everyone a vote), and how gays should be shunned and ridiculed.

Remember conservatives, if you want to brainwash your kids, start early!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post

Orly
    No, there's no war on straight white people.

There's a few loud mouthed angry people who don't like straight white people. But a war? LOL no.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    1. The "bad things" are only really going on in the US, so you are whining over nothing.
    2. Thank you, it wasn't to hard to come up with.
    3. So you have no idea what they do on a college, thank you for proving my point.
    1)Well since you probably have no idea of geography it might surprise you that "bad things" happening in the States might affect us in Trinidad since we're so close.
    2)No, I bet it wasn't.
    3)Keep those fingers in those ears singing "LALALALALA". That's your future right there. I can just imagine those snowflakes in positions of power. Countries getting nuked for "being offensive".
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post

Orly
    Yes rly. If you're so trigged by a few gollege loonies then you're going to have a tough time in the real world, the same as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    So looks like this whole thing really backfired on the guy.
    It will be interesting. Because some of the original pepe creator statements, he might lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    It will be interesting. Because some of the original pepe creator statements, he might lose.
    He's already won, the article says as much;
    Furie's lawyers have now successfully stopped the distribution of a children's book entitled The Adventures of Pepe and Pede.

He's already won, the article says as much;
    ah my mistake.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I would not want a teacher indoctrinating my kids either, so can fully understand that a person of power, power of young children is not allowed in his function if he wants to project his ideas like this onto the next generation.

If this was something written in form of satire this would be alright and considered perhaps amusing. However this is intended for kids so nothing amusing about this all about target audience here.
    It's ok for liberal university professors to indoctrinate students but it's not OK for any conservative ideologies to do so? Because that is essentially what you are saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It's ok for liberal university professors to indoctrinate students but it's not OK for any conservative ideologies to do so? Because that is essentially what you are saying.
    Nice necro, feel free to go after even more older posts from me.

I'm a conservative and i find weak fake conservatives like you that need to take on a victim role a pure sign of cowardice. Colleges are places of many political ideologies and if i had a professor that challenge my views i would debate them and come prepared, not cry in a corner like you are doing.

Not to mention nothing about this book is conservative, it is plain and simple a method to make kids of all people scared of others. I would want kids much like i did in my own age that come into contact with people from other backgrounds to not be scared of them, the alt right shows it face again. Go on tell me what this book has to do with conservative values? Or have you spend so much time in alt-right echo chambers that bigotry and white supremacy are declared there as must have conservative traits? Well it would make sense since you can't form a decent debate about immigration, immigrants or in general about cultural differences, all posturing zero substance.

The alt right, what aren't you scared off? Demanding a safe space for everything. Weak.

Well that was fun, anymore old posts of me you want to dig up? I mean if you aren't too busy being scared and crying over minorities and liberals all day

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks I hope that teacher Sue's the school, nothing in that book suggested racism. What? The evil minions are dressed in black gowns? hooh huuu, don't really see it.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    That sucks I hope that teacher Sue's the school, nothing in that book suggested racism. What? The evil minions are dressed in black gowns? hooh huuu, don't really see it.
    that alligator looked just like the happy merchant meme.

it was pretty fucking hilarious to me though, honestly.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Nice necro, feel free to go after even more older posts from me.

I'm a conservative and i find weak fake conservatives like you that need to take on a victim role a pure sign of cowardice. Colleges are places of many political ideologies and if i had a professor that challenge my views i would debate them and come prepared, not cry in a corner like you are doing.

Not to mention nothing about this book is conservative, it is plain and simple a method to make kids of all people scared of others. I would want kids much like i did in my own age that come into contact with people from other backgrounds to not be scared of them, the alt right shows it face again. Go on tell me what this book has to do with conservative values? Or have you spend so much time in alt-right echo chambers that bigotry and white supremacy are declared there as must have conservative traits? Well it would make sense since you can't form a decent debate about immigration, immigrants or in general about cultural differences, all posturing zero substance.

The alt right, what aren't you scared off? Demanding a safe space for everything. Weak.

Well that was fun, anymore old posts of me you want to dig up? I mean if you aren't too busy being scared and crying over minorities and liberals all day
    Kek knows usually when they read a thread, you should read it beginning to end. As for me, I am not a conservative, I am not dumb enough to support some of the bullshit they espouse, nor am I enough of a sheep to support all of the ideologies of liberalism.

As far as the book is concerned, making kids scared of others is pretty much nonsense. If you want to get anywhere in this world, you need to be ruthless and you need to fight back against the people who oppress you. Whether it be your government not protecting your rights while they protect people who aren't in your country legally, whether it be people preventing your rights because they don't like you and what you say. Aggressive neo-liberalism does nothing to protect your rights as an individual and attempts to invalidate both history and law by perverting them and trying to erase them. The only thing kids should be worried about is that in another generation, they won't have a future or a life because we won't be able to fix all of these fuck ups that the globalist baby boomers and their shill offspring are thrusting on our societies. It makes sense to dislike someone for the shit they cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many things wrong with this book I can't even start. Why a talented Artist would even do this art I just don't even know. One thing's for damned sure. This isn't the way you fight back against these kinds of things. The writing isn't even good. I mean seriously. This book is pure garbage and I'm glad the writer was removed from their post. The equivalent would be someone from CARE writing a book calling for war in some fashion against a evil farmer named Geusse and his minions the Clispins, which I'd oppose for the same reasons.

Nope. Nope. Nope. If it's not permissible for one side, it can't be permissible for the other.

This is what I consider over the top Islamophobia. Irrespective of Left or Right, any propaganda that targets a child at an early age cannot be tolerated. Period. This is why as I said elsewhere, please hold teachers to the same professional standard as Lawyers and Doctors. If a couple teachers lost the ability to teach due to malpractice and their retirement benefits by proxy, then we'd have a lot fewer teachers, but also the ones we'd have would be good teachers and thus we'd also get better citizens. Not the rabid internet man-children we have now.

fired for voicing opinions that don't hurt people.
    this is the america liberals are pushing for.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    fired for voicing opinions that don't hurt people.
    this is the america liberals are pushing for.
    Writing a book that targets children with propaganda is not simply 'voicing opinions.'

Should liberal teachers be able to influence children?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to admit I actually found this funny just because of how not subtle it is. That description made me chuckle...

Gotta admire the dedication though the writers went all out...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Kek knows usually when they read a thread, you should read it beginning to end. As for me, I am not a conservative, I am not dumb enough to support some of the bullshit they espouse, nor am I enough of a sheep to support all of the ideologies of liberalism.

As far as the book is concerned, making kids scared of others is pretty much nonsense. If you want to get anywhere in this world, you need to be ruthless and you need to fight back against the people who oppress you. Whether it be your government not protecting your rights while they protect people who aren't in your country legally, whether it be people preventing your rights because they don't like you and what you say. Aggressive neo-liberalism does nothing to protect your rights as an individual and attempts to invalidate both history and law by perverting them and trying to erase them. The only thing kids should be worried about is that in another generation, they won't have a future or a life because we won't be able to fix all of these fuck ups that the globalist baby boomers and their shill offspring are thrusting on our societies. It makes sense to dislike someone for the shit they cause.
    The book has nothing to do with them being there legal or not, has everything to do with skin tone, background and religion they follow. The same goes for people thinking the government doesn't protect you over illegal immigrants.

You say you aren't a conservative, that's right you are not. You are repeating the same nonsense from the alt right echo chambers. You might not want to be identified as such but that's too bad when you are making these type of nonsense arguments, the mere notion that we are "under attack" by these people we are not and even if all terrorist attacks double we still are part of the 15% on the entire planet that is free to do as they please with no safer community around elsewhere.

Also baby boomers aren't globalists, they are the opposite, hence baby boomers stance against climate change and in favor for protectionism although that's mostly just an american thing for a big part. In Europe parents seem to be less inclined to fuck their future generations over.

This has to be one of the most "pls free speech leave me and my xenphobic stupidity alone" threads I've seen in a while. I think even the majority of the right would agree with me on this one!

I hope he was genuinely fired and not offered a new position, no one in their right mind would want to deal with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Last edited by Arainie; 2017-09-03 at 11:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So looks like this whole thing really backfired on the guy.
    Awww, poetic justice at work. The world needs more poetic justice.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)