Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    if you were smart and had 12 110, you could already be revered with army of the light
    How do alts influence rep gain on one specific character?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or because the important stuff isnt out yet and will give more. They dont want you to get Revered before the last section is out.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Pretty sure you don't need a sub to WoW to post on mmo-c.
    Well, if it clearly isn't going in a direction you want, yet you keep waiting, you might be a tad obsessed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    How do alts influence rep gain on one specific character?
    on tuesday, 2 world quest on Argus were giving 2 reputation tokens for Army of the Light each, thats 1k per toon, the tokens were BoA, do the math

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's not grinding. It's doing 5 quests a day. Grinding would be if I could farm a certain set of mobs all day and get exalted in 2 hours.
    The Insane in the Membrane earner inside me wants that back.

1 rep per kill, 5 per elite, please, thanks yous very muches!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    on tuesday, 2 world quest on Argus were giving 2 reputation tokens for Army of the Light each, thats 1k per toon, the tokens were BoA, do the math
    I see. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Pretty sure you don't need a sub to WoW to post on mmo-c.
    You do need one to maintain an informed opinion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's not grinding. It's doing 5 quests a day. Grinding would be if I could farm a certain set of mobs all day and get exalted in 2 hours.
    yea well thats where Blizz fails. They make shitty timed grinds so that casuals can do them instead of having long actual grinds that wouldnt need the time gate

Remember you will most likley get alot of rep from the actual storyline aswell. In the broken shore the rep grind actually took a fair amount of time in the start, now you just do the storyline and you're pretty much revered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Even then some post like they haven't been subbed in years.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    they like to stretch it as hard as possible to get longer subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I'm already honored with two resets of WQs, it's perfectly fine.
    So, since the story quests already set you to like 5k/6k friendly you managed to get ~1k rep in 2 days. Oh boi, what a time to be alive. Looking forward to more world quest fun for the next 4 weeks if that's the tempo we're going for.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuws View Post
    Remember you will most likley get alot of rep from the actual storyline aswell. In the broken shore the rep grind actually took a fair amount of time in the start, now you just do the storyline and you're pretty much revered.
    The BS story line took my alt pretty much to revered - emissaries, supplies and like 8-10 BS world quests per day are what got me to exalted eventually. Not looking forward to farming 21k rep with boring and tedious 75 rep world quests again.
    Last edited by Gasparde; 2017-09-02 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    Why do the argus factions reward so little rep
    Those MAU stats ain't gonna inflate themselves.

The story quests give a fair amount of rep aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Those MAU stats ain't gonna inflate themselves.
    And here we see a contender for the most outright insane argument of this decade. You're in a nutshell arguing that Blizzard intentionally makes content frustrating and down-right poor. In order to make people play more? What? I get that playing and supporting a game that you've hated for years is somehow the norm on MMOC. But I promise you that most well-functioning human beings stops supporting products when they no longer enjoy them.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    Why do the argus factions reward so little rep when the rest of the broken isles factions reward more? Nightfallen often has quests that reward 225. Both army of light and augrissian only ever reward 72 if you're not a human, I believe, and as far as I know WQ's are the only way to get rep.

Starting from neutral that AR faction grind will take forever.
    The only ones that award 225 are the elite ones, and then the blue ones which sometimes offer 150. WQ's have always only offered 75 rep.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    The BS story line took my alt pretty much to revered - emissaries, supplies and like 8-10 BS world quests per day are what got me to exalted eventually. Not looking forward to farming 21k rep with boring and tedious 75 rep world quests again.
    Well, you only really need it for the vendors this time. So unless you want their stuff, you can do just fine without.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    So, since the story quests already set you to like 5k/6k friendly you managed to get ~1k rep in 2 days. Oh boi, what a time to be alive. Looking forward to more world quest fun for the next 4 weeks if that's the tempo we're going for.
    Which is completely balanced. Next week you will get more story quests and more WQs, giving more rep.

And the invasions aren't even out, they give 250 rep.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-09-02 at 10:17 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla style is fun eh? At-least back then you were rewarded with the mount of a faction once you hit exalted. Not a lottery ticket to see if you get lucky.

Clearly intended to beef up their stats on hours played and MAU with the carrot being more illusive than ever.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Pretty sure you don't need an informed opinion to post on mmo-c.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Becuase this is the last content patch we'll get this expansion so it has to last really long.
    what a perfect argument to just unsub atm and come back in 6 months when not only raid will be out AK will be at 55 and blizzard will fix this shitshow with argus which we see atm.