Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    7.3 should have been better considering how shallow the previous 2 patches were.
    The last 2 patches were as good as insert MoP patch here. Just because you disliked the content doesnt mean it were there. And they did build 3 freaking zones. The zones are very beautiful and while 2 share a similar color to Broken Shore, they have all new art. If you dislike the patch quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    The last 2 patches were as good as insert MoP patch here. Just because you disliked the content doesnt mean it were there. And they did build 3 freaking zones. The zones are very beautiful and while 2 share a similar color to Broken Shore, they have all new art. If you dislike the patch quit playing.
    I don't understand how someone can consider 7.1 shallow when it was larger than the last 3 X.1 patches...

4.2, 6.2, and 7.2 all are roughly similar in terms of individual content.

So no lol, 7.3 didn't need to be bigger than 3 zones, a new dungeon, 6 new invasion point instances, a new raid, and a massive storyline.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

I'm enjoying the patch atm.

I love the amount of mounts they added in. I'm farming the rares every day for the vile belcher or whatever it is that drops off all rares. Also farming houndmaster and Blistermaw. Pretty fun.

I enjoyed the story so far but I'm really hyped to get to macaree. More rares to farm, more story to do, etc. Invasion points also seem interesting excited to get into those next week.

I like it, my one and only dislike is how dark it is and how its gonna be the end game zone for like a year. A year of a dark miserable zone, like Tennan. (I loved Timeless Isle x100 due to its bright environment and cool setting)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I enjoy it so far.
    Same /10char

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I don't understand how someone can consider 7.1 shallow when it was larger than the last 3 X.1 patches...

So no lol, 7.3 didn't need to be bigger than 3 zones, a new dungeon, 6 new invasion point instances, a new raid, and a massive storyline.
    People are entitled af man. They will complain about the smaller detailes and will be unhappy no matter what.

Iam loving the lore and the quest line so much

Deleted
    It's only for people who have 8 alts and/or those who have nothing but afk'd in Dalaran for the last 3 months. Well now they can probably manage clearing ToS normal with all that 910+ gear.

Otherwise there's nothing to do. The only possible thing is the vantus rune but these are going 100g a piece on AH currently so I'd rather buy them than grind the WQ around the most insane terrain ever put in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the only thing that's annoying is when you die, it's hard to run back to your corpse.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The usual suspects out in force bitching about the latest content patch, will not let this thread exist without spreading their negativity.

I am enjoying 7.3 so far, it's not even entirely released yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean the only thing that's annoying is when you die, it's hard to run back to your corpse.
    I've been ressed at the cemetary, like in battlegrounds... Granted, I died once to falling damage, so maybe I got lucky with where I died?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    It's only for people who have 8 alts and/or those who have nothing but afk'd in Dalaran for the last 3 months. Well now they can probably manage clearing ToS normal with all that 910+ gear.

Otherwise there's nothing to do. The only possible thing is the vantus rune but these are going 100g a piece on AH currently so I'd rather buy them than grind the WQ around the most insane terrain ever put in this game.
    There's tons to do. You just don't wanna do it, for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hehe I know so many people hate this, but I love finding the treasure chests in this terrain
    Each time I get to a chest before others looking, I have a "hell yass!"-moment. It's clear just how often people will stare blindly at their map rather than using their brains, look around and see potential paths to the treasure.

I really enjoyed the lore and story of the quests so far.

I don't hate it but I haven't done a bunch of things in it since it's launched. I completed the quests and the emissary thing and I think I bought one piece of 910 gear from the vendor. That's all that seems to be available right now which is fine for me. I doubt I'll just grind random rares and mobs to try and get more Veiled Argunite because it seems more fun and efficient to do something else until other things are unlocked to get more Veiled Argunite.
    Last edited by Tikishock; 2017-09-02 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    There's tons to do. You just don't wanna do it, for whatever reason.
    I want to do it, tell me what's there to do. WQs x 6 and bosses to be killed, I get the argonite there for 910 gear and it would take ages to get 650. I got that.

"Tons"? Maybe I am missing something?

I'm just not enjoying the Argus zone. Its akin to how I felt about spending a lot of time in Shadowmoon Valley (BC). I'll quote Jeff Kaplan from the DICE summit earlier this year.

The team had learned from making The Burning Crusade expansion pack for World of Warcraft that players could get tired of dark worlds. They often sought out the areas of the fantasy world that were less stressful and more light-hearted. We found out over time environments like this can be oppressive and fatiguing to players.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I'm just not enjoying the Argus zone. Its akin to how I felt about spending a lot of time in Shadowmoon Valley (BC). I'll quote Jeff Kaplan from the DICE summit earlier this year.
    I love how every time Blizzard screws up they say they "learned" from it. Well they could 'learn' every damn thing in the world and it wouldn't matter if they don't actually apply it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course Argus is going to be depressing. It's the main *capital* for the Legion so it isn't going to look pretty. Minus Mac'aree(I think anyways)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Mac'aree is much more colourful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post

Agreed. 7.3 probably is the biggest content patch they have ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    7.3 should have been better considering how shallow the previous 2 patches were.
    7.2 wasn't really shallow, the problem with 7.2 was you didn't get to see all of it unless you had many max level characters, I had almost too much questing to do and still haven't finished all my class mounts. But that's the problem, they focused on classes an the overall story suffered.

and 7.1 wasn't really bad considering no one really expected a raid in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    7.2 wasn't really shallow, the problem with 7.2 was you didn't get to see all of it unless you had many max level characters, I had almost too much questing to do and still haven't finished all my class mounts. But that's the problem, they focused on classes an the overall story suffered.

and 7.1 wasn't really bad considering no one really expected a raid in it.
    After 6.1 people weren't expecting anything from 7.1... and Blizzard came out with a massive dungeon (basically two at this point) a new raid, new world quests, and the continuation of the Suramar questline, that's like 10 6.1s put together.

You hit the nail on the head with 7.2 though, a ton of content, not much for someone with only 1 or two max level characters. However the patch did add some good stuff, namely the dungeon and the raid which was added later.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.