I have no idea why some of you guys dont consider Divine Steed as a viable talent option...

Having the 4min cd on bubble doesnt impact me at all, and i dont consider having to press an 'oh shit' button that is on the GCD as opposed to it being automatic and off the GCD as a major upgrade..

But, i guess... To each their own...

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I have no idea why some of you guys dont consider Divine Steed as a viable talent option...

Having the 4min cd on bubble doesnt impact me at all, and i dont consider having to press an 'oh shit' button that is on the GCD as opposed to it being automatic and off the GCD as a major upgrade..

But, i guess... To each their own...
    Like I mentioned, I linked it from the subreddit. I prefer Cavalier for the Divine Steed charges, and don't ever really use DI. I prefer the extra move speed if it's needed(often is, KJ pls).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Like I mentioned, I linked it from the subreddit. I prefer Cavalier for the Divine Steed charges, and don't ever really use DI. I prefer the extra move speed if it's needed(often is, KJ pls).
    I use Cavalier in every fight...

Goroth, infernal burning, meteors and brimstone on mythic.
    DI, fel squal and the purple dispellable shit.
    Hearjatan, switching to adds and green pools.
    Sisters, moonburn.
    Misstress, the whale and sometimes tornados and the stun pools.
    DH, cries, spear, bind and the doom/sunder soak.
    Maiden, getting back to her after Blowback if there is no lock, getting back from explosion.
    Avatar, rupture realities and sometimes daggers and touch.

Those people on reddit tho...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I use Cavalier in every fight...

Goroth, infernal burning, meteors and brimstone on mythic.
    DI, fel squal and the purple dispellable shit.
    Hearjatan, switching to adds and green pools.
    Sisters, moonburn.
    Misstress, the whale and sometimes tornados and the stun pools.
    DH, cries, spear, bind and the doom/sunder soak.
    Maiden, getting back to her after Blowback if there is no lock, getting back from explosion.
    Avatar, rupture realities and sometimes daggers and touch.

Those people on reddit tho...
    Yeah tbh I've tried DI maybe once in EN and Nighthold and switched back to Cavalier. Same for Prot and Holy specs too. I jut can't go without the second charge.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    I don't know if i like or dislike BoW : sometimes it procs when ability already up, sometimes it procs when it's like 1 sec left on cd. I would prefer it to proc in the way things proc for priests : next bow not to proc cd or even next bow to get half the cd. That way we ain't gonna waste a proc.
    Although the current version helps more with crusade buildin so maybe am wrong ....

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    I don't know if i like or dislike BoW : sometimes it procs when ability already up, sometimes it procs when it's like 1 sec left on cd. I would prefer it to proc in the way things proc for priests : next bow not to proc cd or even next bow to get half the cd. That way we ain't gonna waste a proc.
    Although the current version helps more with crusade buildin so maybe am wrong ....
    BoW+T20 4P=pretty darn good. T21 4P really can't compete with T20 4P in single target.

Deleted
    Btw... i heard an interview with Ion, not sure wich one it was talking about the Ret problems with Crusade and that it's not something they can fix in a patch. AKA he pretty much confirmed we are getting *another* redesign with the next expansion.

I guess it's for the best, cause Legion's was for the worst. :/

In other news, i dunno what happened but Solsacra either quit beeing a theorycrafter, quit Ret or quit the game, cause mserrano seems to be our only theorycrafter on discord now.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-08-28 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Btw... i heard an interview with Ion, not sure wich one it was talking about the Ret problems with Crusade and that it's not something they can fix in a patch. AKA he pretty much confirmed we are getting *another* redesign with the next expansion.

I guess it's for the best, cause Legion's was for the worst. :/

In other news, i dunno what happened but Solsacra either quit beeing a theorycrafter, quit Ret or quit the game, cause mserrano seems to be our only theorycrafter on discord now.
    Pretty much Ion said that. Not sure if he said it in more than one interview the one referring to is to fatboss twitch during gamescon.
    3 facts about that:
    1. To give examples for crucible they keep using ret paladin most probably reflecting to the fact that it is the most pop specc in game so playerbase got some idea.
    2. He recognised only the fact that crusade is a problem not being able to be solved with a patch, not recognising the problems of the specc in general so personally i am relieved they are not going to touch the specc more during this expansion since i really cannot predict what amount of shit would hit the fan.
    3. The amount of memes and jokes appearing on the twitch chat triggered by the mere mention of retribution, although not a constructive argument should tell them something about the situation.
    And to be fair if they responded to Dreadlord Jaina meme by creating one, i would be happy if i had a retribution only WHEELCHAIR MOUNT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    BoW+T20 4P=pretty darn good. T21 4P really can't compete with T20 4P in single target.
    Was most referring to the talent in general and the way the procc works

I dont mind the BoW proccs all that much, especially if i get a few back to back procs in Crusade... It bumps me up on ST to first dps for a while... Untill our UH DK stomps all over me...

The spec design as a whole is flawed, especially with having the Reteibution passive not gone yet and Crusade being way too prominant...

I really hope they fix the burst problem with Ret and DH asap...

10+ Year Old Account
    So how does Consecration and ES feel for you guys? I personally haven't tried them yet but I'm thinking about Conc for Sass'zine.

Deleted
    I simmed ES and it wasn't a single target gain for me, at least for now. I was quite pleased with that. It's close though. Like 20k DPS.

I'm sure that if theres some nut that finds it interesting they won't lose alot by using it.

Haven't tried Cons... but who has the GCD's for that anyways? Maybe if you take DH and Zeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I simmed ES and it wasn't a single target gain for me, at least for now. I was quite pleased with that. It's close though. Like 20k DPS.

I'm sure that if theres some nut that finds it interesting they won't lose alot by using it.

Haven't tried Cons... but who has the GCD's for that anyways? Maybe if you take DH and Zeal.
    I wish they would have introduced Cons as a clickable aura... It fits the class fantasy way more than other stupid things they introduced this expac

I tried ES on some fights (Goroth, Sisters, Avatar and KJ) on Heroic and it did pretty good. I didn't find it too hard to keep up and it's muscle memory once you get the hang of it. It simmed ~20k more with ES and even though it isnt much I felt it did a lot better than I thought. Gonna see tomorrow on Mythic how it does on Goroth and Sisters. One roblem I was getting, in an unrelated note, was that some of my abilities and trinkets failed to activate and I had to use another ability to "unlock" it. It had happned before in 7.2.5 but it was very minimal, but today it happened almost on every fight and multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    So how does Consecration and ES feel for you guys? I personally haven't tried them yet but I'm thinking about Conc for Sass'zine.
    Consecration was untouched. Actually, it does less than it displayed before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Consecration was untouched. Actually, it does less than it displayed before the patch.
    Yeah i was sure they said in the ptr Consecration was going to be buffed

Slowpoke is slow.
    How come DH get to have instancast Repentance, baseline to boot?
    In addition to an AoE 6 second stun, which too, is baseline?

Quote Originally Posted by Micnasty View Post
    Yeah i was sure they said in the ptr Consecration was going to be buffed
    It does 11% less in 7.3 than it did in 7.2.5. Even less reason to use it now.

EDIT: Another mastery buff wouldn't hurt, considering a 10 ilvl upgrade on a ring with mastery is still a downgrade..
    Last edited by Reith; 2017-09-01 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Slowpoke is slow.
    How come DH get to have instancast Repentance, baseline to boot?
    In addition to an AoE 6 second stun, which too, is baseline?
    They don't have Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They don't have Ashbringer.
    And paladins don't have, well, anything.
    Yey. I guess?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    And paladins don't have, well, anything.
    Yey. I guess?
    we ain´t got nothing storm.
    We got good stories to tell.