Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Maybe he, like I, is very shocked about just how criminal she is. And don't try to deflect this by saying "Trump is no better" - even if I did agree it doesn't matter. He's as allowed as anybody else to bask in the sheer horror and absurdity.

Literally everything she has accused Trump of she is herself guilty of. She was working directly with the Russians, she sold uranium to them, too, she's committing massive fraud and evading taxes with her charity foundation which utterly destroyed Haiti, she supports late term abortions in all cases (viable outside the womb already? Fuck that shit, suck its brains out and kill it, mommy doesn't want it), she's a compulsive liar that has one policy in public and another in private, and now it turns out she literally obstructed justice by working with the FBI director to drop charges even when evidence was clear. Redditors also noticed one of her server folks wiping her e-mails, which had been subpoenaed, with BleachBit.

And that's just scratching the surface. I could go on. What happened to Seth Rich? Oooh, he might've leaked some e-mails - but dw the russians did it. She destroyed US-Russia relations by conspiring with the media to spin a false narrative that led to such bad sanctions that Putin flipped and kicked out all their diplomats. And yes, even the main stream media now understands that the Russia narrative was a lie.

The more you learn about her, the more impossibly corrupt she seems. On the surface she seems gentle and fairminded, but once you find the rabbit hole and start tumbling down, it seems it just has no end...
    What the fuck has she done that so criminal besides sending emails over private servers that then got deleted. Something that literally other presidents have done and has never been considered such a huge fucking deal. Bush did it too you know.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Her "foundation" got money, Russia got 20% of US uranium. Win win
    Just because you keep saying the lie, doesn't make it true. Her foundation didn't get money from Russia for the sale and she was 1 of 9 that got a say in it. Even if she said no, the sale was going to go through. And why did you put foundation in quotes? Are you saying they are laundering money through that? Because that is a big fucking conspiracy theory right there. We have seen their tax records, something you cannot say about the Trump Foundation or Trump himself. We KNOW Trump has broken charity laws several times with his foundation. Something you cannot say about the Clinton foundation with a straight face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What the fuck has she done that so criminal besides sending emails over private servers that then got deleted. Something that literally other presidents have done and has never been considered such a huge fucking deal. Bush did it too you know.
    She had that D for Democrat next to her name. Obviously they are all criminals. /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I once had a haiku published on ESPN.com Tuesday Morning QB column.
    Oh, that's pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Guys I just wanted to let you know that in middle school wrestling, in 1996, I pinned a guy in the first round in 21 seconds.

^ that is basically what the alleged President of the United States does twice a week

So what's everybody else's long ago achievements?
    I beat a kid in chess who was really good at chess.

Still proud of it to this day, because he was known at being good at chess, and he kicked my ass like 20 times, for that one victory.

He didn't realize his there was an opening for me to get my rook behind his pawns such that his pawns were blocking his king from any escape.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2017-09-02 at 06:03 PM. Reason: grammars are hard.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is trump obsessed with hillary clinton? The president is still tweeting about her
    Maybe she should stop writing books about him and not talk about him on the radio then.

10+ Year Old Account
    His core base is made up of knuckle dragging Neanderthals, talking a little smack about Clinton on twitter is an easy win for him in their rheumy eyes.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Hillary still represents the face of the Democratic Party and the DNC, not to mention shes a criminal who has evaded any punishment repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Maybe she should stop writing books about him and not talk about him on the radio then.
    Because if she stops then so will he?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is Hillary obsessed with Trump? She keeps talking about him and writing books about the election.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Because if he stops, then so will she?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt he actually gives a shit.

But he knows the rubes who support him with chants of "Lock her up!" and "Killary" eat this shit up.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I guess we'll never find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys I just wanted to let you know that in middle school wrestling, in 1996, I pinned a guy in the first round in 21 seconds.

^ that is basically what the alleged President of the United States does twice a week

Highschool robotics league winning team 1999 !
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    "I know you are but what am I!"

Your posting has always been low brow, but I didn't think you'd go all the way down to second grade.

- - - Updated - - -

In first grade, I invented a lever-operated aluminum can smasher so that our recycling bin wasn't always so full of soda cans, and was much more compacted. I submitted it as part of an event that my school held every year where students would submit inventions. My invention won the award that year. I got a shiny certificate and a blue ribbon.

A few months later, I started seeing lever operated can smashers in stores and thought hmm, guess someone else had the same idea.

Found out years later that the business (yes, business) who ran this competition at elementary schools across the nation would take the ideas of students and patent them and market them. And naturally, they got shut down for basically using children as think tanks and then profiting and not giving the students any credit.

In 7th grade, I was allowed to participate in a college level math competition... and got 3rd place.

So I guess I can take a page from Trump, and when things are going absolutely horribly wrong and shit has hit the fan, I can brag about my life's past accomplishments to comfort and console myself in glory days long gone.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    "I know you are but what am I!"

Your posting has always been low brow, but I didn't think you'd go all the way down to second grade.

- - - Updated - - -

The point was to mock the poster that was already doing that. That whooshing sound you hear...

This thread is fucking gold and exactly how we should continue to piss on the deplorables' orange imbecile godking.

Bravo, liberty squadron! Carry on!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Highschool robotics league winning team 1999 !
    My hero! /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    So you're saying Trump is Al Bundy?

Yes I'm saying exactly that!

10+ Year Old Account
    This moron watches little else but Fox News and they're still going on about Hillary because that's the only thing they can find to talk about. Which is totally embarrassing for them.

So of course he is. He's got the brain of a gnat.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

The point was to mock the poster that was already doing that. That whooshing sound you hear...
    That wasn't mocking, that was an honest question. Do you really think if Hillary stops so will Trump? Trump has never been known to stop harping on anyone. During Obama's entire presidency he couldn't shut up about the birth certificate, even though it was released and proven to be real.

The fact you think asking a simple question and you going down to a 1st graders level only shows that even the slightest of slights against Trump enrages you, showing your bias, your emotional level, and frankly your I.Q. if you think a "I know you are but what am I" is enough in any sort of correct response in a debate or argument. You show your colors far too well and it's honestly adorable when you go that low to try and deflect. Not to mention if you think that was anything acceptable of a mock then you clearly need to up your game, because I'd love to continue this battle of wits, but it looks like you came unarmed.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Is Hillary obsessed with Trump? She keeps talking about him and writing books about the election.

- - - Updated - - -

What books about Trump? She wrote 2 books about the election, one before and one after. Because that's what allot of public figures do to make money, they sign book deals and write books including the god-king trump.

But you know this obsession with Clinton by the right is interesting, is it deflection or projection?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Just because you keep saying the lie, doesn't make it true. Her foundation didn't get money from Russia for the sale and she was 1 of 9 that got a say in it. Even if she said no, the sale was going to go through. And why did you put foundation in quotes? Are you saying they are laundering money through that? Because that is a big fucking conspiracy theory right there. We have seen their tax records, something you cannot say about the Trump Foundation or Trump himself. We KNOW Trump has broken charity laws several times with his foundation. Something you cannot say about the Clinton foundation with a straight face.

- - - Updated - - -

She had that D for Democrat next to her name. Obviously they are all criminals. /sarcasm
    Don't bother because facts don't matter to Hillary Haters/Trump Supporters.

They don't care the Russians bought a Canadian company that had 20% of the uranium mines in the US. (Some how that morphed into 20% of Uranium, which implies all Uranium mines have the same amount of Uranium). They ignore even if Hillary said no, the sales goes through.

They ignore other politicians using private email servers. There is literally no reason to bother because they don't care about facts they have there alternative facts.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

You wanna know what needs to happen?

Barack Obama, front and center, at the Academy Awards next year.

If you wanna piss Trump off, that'll do it.
    It would come close to an assassination plot, the secret service would have to stop it or his greasy, fast food ridden heart would give out.