Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    its okay to kill people as long as you dont call yourselves antifa, guys

this is how you sound
    What is the point of this thread? Can't you fucking learn to live peacefully? Both the 'alt right'and 'antifa'are a bunch of cunts, no matter the body count. You just seem to want to fuel the fire, no doubt you are a student belonging to a middle class family with nothing better to do. How about you go volunteer for a charity and help those that really need it smh.

Stop with all this left/right bullshit it's very tiring.
    Last edited by mmoc64e7c05168; 2017-09-02 at 07:48 PM.

this is how you sound
    I would love to see the mental gymnastics in your head. But then again all you can really think is "If they are not with us they are against us!"

Anyhow, you don't have to kill people to be a terrorist. Taking another life is not some kind of line you cross into suddenly becoming a domestic terrorist movement.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorism
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial476 View Post
    I would love to see the mental gymnastics in your head. But then again all you can really think is "If they are not with us they are against us!"

Anyhow, you don't have to kill people to be a terrorist. Taking another life is not some kind of line you cross into suddenly becoming a domestic terrorist movement.

are you unable to get it or you just dont want to ?

whatever line antifa has crossed, other movements crossed ten times as many without getting labeled domestic terrorists

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Lets just all love one another

One Love

Jesus Christ, kill this thread now, for all our sakes.

whatever line antifa has crossed, other movements crossed ten times as many without getting labeled domestic terrorists
    And we're supposed to feel bad because one shitty group was labeled quicker than another shitty group?

lol antifa has existed for probably 70+ years

another informed post of yours
    It's existed before as a pro-anarchy pro-communism group...

But let's be honest, most of their latest recruits in this current US incarnation aren't communist sympathisers; they're just liberals, butthurt about Trump still.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

This is one of those "I watched a YouTube video and really want to argue with someone today" kind of threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial476 View Post

No mental gymnastics, simple straightforward logic.
    Your response in the other hand is not. The bolded parts of your response are logically invalid, fallacious statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Can't really say the same of some other far right movements, yet antifa is smh labeled domestic terrorism.

Alright have fun in the high castle then i guess
    This is more a daily reminder that people don't know what words mean. Thanks for showing us your ignorance.

Terrorism doesn't have anything to do with body counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

lol antifa has existed for probably 70+ years

another informed post of yours
    If you want to go so far back, I have bad news for you. The german RAF, the spanish ETA and the italian Brigate Rosse identified themselves as executive arm of the antifa, and they have caused more than enough deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure but why does antifa get pre emptively labeled as terrorists while others groups have actually been killing people
    Perhaps because killin' folks isn't a prerequisite for being a terrorist, nice try in handwaving away what they do.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Sorry but terrorism does not have anything to do with body counts, a quick google search would show you that.

Can't really say the same of some other far right movements, yet antifa is smh labeled domestic terrorism.

You're trying to equate the KKK who have not been relevant for over 50 years, and trying to compare that of the evil that is antifa and BLM today.

BLM is racist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhWO3kYXsrI 10 suggestions for white people?

Antifa, who goes around beating people? Which is only the beginning. BLM who executes and calls for the murder of cops?

Lots of black people affected by the Hurricane in Harvey. Where is BLM????????? Where are the donations from BLM? Where??? Right, they don't care about Blacks...if they did they'd be in Chicago protesting the 1,000+ black men that were shot by other black men.
    Your group...is a hate group...and it currently today is the greatest threat to America. They are a domestic threat and they need to be crushed.

Also, Communism killed 100,000,000 people in the 20th century. BLM and Antifa are also communists.

- - - Updated - - -

this is how you sound
    "it's ok to silence, threaten, throw urine, assault, cripple, destroy, burn shit down, and label anyone a NAZI that doesn't agree with us.

Ever heard of Evergreen College? RACIST minority students. And BLM hatred.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDfThzQQDT4

#BLMIsTerrorism #EndAntifaCommunism

I think most of you are missing the actual point. Hes not saying 'Antifa are good fuck you'. Hes saying that Antifa receives a disproportionate amount of criticism even though the average left wing forum poster will admit theyre a bit much - while the alt right and other such groups have caused significantly more death and yet has people bending over backwards to justify them.

Hes making a comparison. Stop responding as though you somehow cant fathom that comparison, or immediately jumping to 'omg antifa apologist'

Ill never understand people that say they want to have a fair conversation about something but become instantly derisive and dismissive in response to certain keywords regardless of context.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Said the Communist.
    Killing people isn't a requirement to be called a terror organization. It's in the name, terror.
    But you change name and avatar so often it's getting hard to keep track of you.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaransan View Post
    I think most of you are missing the actual point. Hes not saying 'Antifa are good fuck you'. Hes saying that Antifa receives a disproportionate amount of criticism even though the average left wing forum poster will admit theyre a bit much - while the alt right and other such groups have caused significantly more death and yet has people bending over backwards to justify them.

Hes making a comparison. Stop responding as though you somehow cant fathom that comparison, or immediately jumping to 'omg antifa apologist'

Ill never understand people that say they want to have a fair conversation about something but become instantly derisive and dismissive in response to certain keywords regardless of context.
    They have? I don't wanna come off as snarky or anything, but I wouldn't mind you showing to me how the Alt-Right has organized themselves to kill people and cause damage to both people and property.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Also, Communism killed 100,000,000 people in the 20th century. BLM and Antifa are also communists.
    1> That's a number from the Black Book of Communism, a bit of propagandic drek so poorly written that two of the co-authors have disavowed it, because of how badly the primary editor made shit up in the other sections, like that 100,000,000 number. http://www.lemonde.fr/archives/artic...9_1819218.html

2> Even if you want to take that methodology seriously, you can apply it to "democratic capitalism", and you'll pass 100,000,000 just looking at India from 1947-1979. So if you really want to back that methodology, communism is way better than democratic capitalism. Which I'll note isn't me defending communism, even; I'm saying the methodology used to reach that number is fucking stupid and hypocritically applied without establishing any kind of a baseline for comparison. http://spectrezine.org/global/chomsky.htm

While I don't support Antifa's willingness to engage in violent rioting, they're not a real issue. Toddlers present a bigger threat to Americans than Antifa does. By a pretty huge margin, too.
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-09-02 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    >Destroys all of Hamburg because they don't like capitalism

>not a terrorist organization
    Hamburg still stands.

Also, no Antifa there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Antifa is a joke. Probably a bigger joke than BLM.
    What we need is education, not mindless rioters in the streets.
    K, so when y'all start educating the Nazis to stop being Nazis?