Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As long as her character stops flip-flopping I'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I think with it involving Kul Tiras, they're moving in the right direction at the very least. I'm hopeful, but let's say I'm not expecting much.
    It would feel jarring to me if she's suddenly leading Kul'Tiras. She's from there, yes, she's Daelin's daughter but she's also not been associated with the nation beyond that since WC3. Presumedly someone else has been leading it since Frozen Throne why have her suddenly go pick up the reigns now?

Deleted
    Though Theramore was a perfectly legiment target. She did nothing wrong, her reaction was justifiable or atleast understandable. If some killed everyone I loved even if their reasons where solid I'd be fucking pissed. Her only crime is being an idiot who thought claiming to be in favour of peace would make it so, even while her city and troops was used to INVADE their enemy.

My main beef with the Theramore shit is that everyone inuniverse acted like it was akin to a war crime when in truth while at war the Horde destroyed a military staging ground. No different then allies bombing Nazi production centres and many other examples from real-life wars that aren't looked down on.

She doesn't need to apologise. Just develope her character in a novel way.

I cant wait for the day to send in my locks demons and take her out and any alliance scum that stand with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    It would feel jarring to me if she's suddenly leading Kul'Tiras. She's from there, yes, she's Daelin's daughter but she's also not been associated with the nation beyond that since WC3. Presumedly someone else has been leading it since Frozen Throne why have her suddenly go pick up the reigns now?
    Because she's a ''badass and angry'' don't you see?! that's all needed! Oh man, I want to have faith in how they'll pull this, I really do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Hopefully that be explained in game. Maybe Kul Tiras has been in a civil war, ruled by a tyrant or some other issue she could solve. Not the trickiest thing to justify

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina is the sexiest humanoid in game..there is no if or ands about no-one should ever want her dead she super saiyan goddesss.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Forgive her? Nop, i am playing Alliance, and Jaina IS guilty.

She broke FIRST the non-agression pact between Alliance and Horde by allowing Alliance troop to stay and run though Theramore, by this, she aligned with Alliance, and thus, this is a clear fact of Casus Belli. Yes, Garrosh went a little to far by using a nuclear magic bomb on Theramore, but, aside the form, it was a logical response from a military leader against an ennemy.
    Jaina then throwned a tantrum because "ALL Horde are bad guys" (in fact, it is almost true indeed, but whatever), but she forgot SHE was the first to engage hostile activities against the Horde, and she learned the hard way: when you attack someone, you better be prepared for the counter-attack.

In Dalaran, she and Vereesa (whom i despise since then) comited a genocid, no, they didn't killed only those who refused to be arrested (and why wouldn't they resisted? They didn't even know what was going on !), but they ordered mass murder of every Blood Elf in Dalaran, notably shopkeepers who had nothing to do with Aethas business, but no, they were Blood Elves, so they had to be killed, because vengeance (what vengeance?)

When Garrosh was defeated, she asked Varian to "end the Horde", end the Horde, in that case, meant to kill all the Horde leaders who were gathered in that room, and after that, killing every single member of the Horde.
    While i agree Sylvanas notably should be utterly killed, and ALL Orcs annihilated, because they proved us more than necessary that they are deeply evil and that they will NEVER change (The Iron Horde proved clearly that the Orc didn't need to be corrupted by a demon to be evil beings), i think with the threat of the Burning Legion (who was not there at this time), it would be a mistake, and i don't even speak about the heavy losses in the Alliance side, because of course remnants of the Horde would never let them be killed without fighting.

There, in the very beginning of Legion, she strangely disappeared in the climax of the battle, precisely when we faced Gul'dan in front of the Tomb of Sargeras portal, were was she? Nowhere, she was nowhere, at least, Genn Greymane WAS here, but Jaina? Nop, she wasn't, she didn't fight, and while she proved more than once that she is able to mass teleport people, she did NOTHING, yes, we could think the fel energy emitted by the Tomb could have weakened her powers, why not, but don't make me think she wasn't able to teleport a SINGLE person, Varian, for example, after he destroyed the Iron Reaver (god mode hello).
    No, Jaina clearly abandonned the Alliance at the very moment Alliance needed her the most.

After the battle, she tried to convince Anduin to wage a war against the Horde, while Varian's body was still hot (sort of), and while the Burning Legion, aka the most powerfull ennemy in the whole Azeroth story was invading the world with full force.
    And then, she left, after that, she argued against the council of six, and she left.

Jaina is hypocrit and is fully blinded by hatred, she doesn't act logical since a very long time, and i think it will soon cost her life, unless of course, Jaina IS a dreadlord and has been replaced since the end of Wotlk, thing which could be logical: she began to act strange from the beginning of Cataclysm and all of her deed have since one unique same goal: trying to make Alliance and Horde wage a war against each other; it would be a way for Blizzard to white-wash Jaina, but if she is not a dreadlord, then she should be killed quickly, along with Vereesa, because she (they) is a threat for the world: when a powerfull wizard goes nuts, you either calm him down, or kill him, we already tried to calm down Jaina, that didn't work, now, we need radical solutions.

But that up to the future.

Deleted
    Worst case is that they make her a hero.
    I want to kill her the most out of all Warcraft characters.

I looking forward to fight against the kul'tiras humans and Jaina as a raid boss.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    In a neutral city.
    who cares jiana wasn't neutral and clearly the sunreavers weren't as they helped garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Jaina is one of the greatest heroes on Azeroth. Maybe her efforts in saving the world were taken for granted far too long? The ones who should ask for forgiveness are her haters.
    We already had that arc and it's why jaina (and her writing) is ridiculed by the community to this day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    In a neutral city.
    It's actually more of an Alliance city where the Horde were allowed a space for the purposes of the conflict at hand. Which is nonsense that was just done for the sake of gameplay, by the way; since I don't know why (in any realistic situation) the Horde would be allowed into Dalaran in the first place after the Forsaken were openly attacking Dalaran and killing Kirin Tor mages to loot.

Can we just forget about her? I never liked her character. Not when she was the naive everyman in WC3, and not when WoW made her flip-flop between her old characterization and being an acrimonious annoyance on a daily basis. Feels like her character has no purpose anymore.

Not only should we forgive her for it, but we should forgive her and root for her until she's actually dead as a raid boss through lore.

Then if she comes back five years later, continue to support her and be her fan and forgive her. Even if she becomes a dreadlord with a dick.

Because literally that's what we did with illidan so everyone should at least get that much illidan didn't deserve any of that but let's just throw those things out the window and respect everyone like they're a super smash brother's character option.

Super Smash Brothers, where everyone is a valid respectable hero except for the guys who were removed during the transition from number 3 into number 4, because fuck those guys obviously, if Nintendo decides someone isn't worth carrying into the next iteration, they certainly don't deserve it. I don't know who they were and that's appropriate, maybe one was named martha.

Off with her head, crazy bitch doesn't deserve to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Arthas died she became a lot less relevant to me, despite everything else happening. I'd rather she have followed in his footsteps, obtain strong dark/forbidden magic, and focus her efforts on destroying the Horde. The Hearthstone version death knight Jaina is how I'd prefer she be over the current Jaina

With this model? I'd forgive her anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Even if that's all they ever did, it's more than Jaina's ever done to wrong them. They aided a dictator in obliterating a city to ash and murdering neutral faction members, then did nothing when that same leader captured the obliterated city's civilians and tortured them. Meanwhile, OP wants Jaina to beg for forgiveness after she, what, left a council that turned against her, a council that was fully capable without her?
    Garrosh was a dictator? Sorry he wasn't and that already implies either your ignorance or bias. The city had troops stationed there and minimal civilian casualties. Theramore was simply something that occurs in war. What neutral faction members did the horde murder? Also the Theramore citizens were not known to the horde members. There was never a time when you could see them until SoO so try again on that. You're pretty much 0 for 3 there. Jaina however did in fact openly order the murder of Blood Elves in Dalaran, tried to obliterate Orgrimmar after Theramore which would have had WAY more civilian casualties than Theramore did, and then over her petty problems abandoned pretty much all of Azeroth not "just a council" during Legion. She has a LOT to apologize for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Forgive her for what? coming from a horde scum fyi.
    See above.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's actually more of an Alliance city where the Horde were allowed a space for the purposes of the conflict at hand. Which is nonsense that was just done for the sake of gameplay, by the way; since I don't know why (in any realistic situation) the Horde would be allowed into Dalaran in the first place after the Forsaken were openly attacking Dalaran and killing Kirin Tor mages to loot.
    Kirin Tor is an alliance only faction? Weird pretty sure they show on both sides factions. Aethas Sunreaver(you know the guy the faction for the horde is named for) wasn't on the council of six? Oh what he was?!?! But it's an alliance city? Sorry, Dalaran stopped being an alliance city in WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    lol you guys are babies, the alliance dealt with horde xpac after horde xpac, but oh no, alliances characters are at the forefront, better quit
    ...The alliance bitched the entire time... plus there was never a time the alliance was completely absent. They always had something going on and lastly which expansions were horde expansion?

In Cataclysm Thrall was neutral and malfurion and nightelves had way more story in cataclysm than the horde anyways. Nobody in the horde even cared about thralls marriage and other than that he did next to nothing but sit in deepholme and act as the aspect of earth vs deathwing. Hardly a horde expansion...

In pandaria the alliance had a lot of lore and the horde's lore consisted of making them look stupid. I love how the alliance pretend they wouldnt have been bitching if the humans were enslaving and killing off the other alliance races and we ended up attacking stormwind with an army that was mainly horde.

Draenor was just killing a bunch of orcs so we could get gul'dan the bane of orcs back into the story so he can be killed off again. Once again the alliance was there and the horde didnt get any of the interactions they wanted. You would expect thrall to be sucking grom off or something but no all we see is khadgar raging over guldan and jaina threatening the horde players because the horde is a ragtag bunch of shitters not after SoO.

Then you get the first truly biased expansion with the only horde story (which is intertwined with an alliance story) unfinished and then everything else only has to do with alliance lore characters.

The alliance has way more lore figures than the horde does as well but no the game is totally horde biased in every way thats why the horde can all be like gallywix now and sit back while the alliance saves them from the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Garrosh was a dictator? Sorry he wasn't and that already implies either your ignorance or bias. The city had troops stationed there and minimal civilian casualties. Theramore was simply something that occurs in war. What neutral faction members did the horde murder? Also the Theramore citizens were not known to the horde members. There was never a time when you could see them until SoO so try again on that. You're pretty much 0 for 3 there. Jaina however did in fact openly order the murder of Blood Elves in Dalaran, tried to obliterate Orgrimmar after Theramore which would have had WAY more civilian casualties than Theramore did, and then over her petty problems abandoned pretty much all of Azeroth not "just a council" during Legion. She has a LOT to apologize for.
    1. Garrosh was a dictator. It was plain to see. So stop being ignorant and biased.
    2. Garrosh intercepted the civilian ship an d took them prisoner. Which the Kor'kron used as entertainment.
    3. Blue Dragon flight members of presumably the Wyrmrest accord. Also heavily implied in the Tides of War story in his pov,that he intention to go after the Cenarions in Moonglade at some point.
    4. I will grant you she went off the deep endduring the book.
    5. They were already in attack animation and in protective stance on arrival. Which Aethas (Word of god) stated that he knew what Garrosh was doing.
    6. I blame blizzard for failing to write what she was doing.

it's also funny how you dismissed all the horrible acts Garrosh did, but blame Jaina.