Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Why do these raids have so many bosses?

It's ridiculous and takes way too long to clear.

Back in the day it was so much more fun to hop in for a quick clear of Dragon Soul, Trial of the Crusader etc.

Now we got these 12 -14 boss raids which take forever. At least ICC was epic and each boss had a role to play but now it seems like they're just adding them for no reason.

Deleted
    Well these are raids I don't think they're designed to be cleared in an hour or less.

I may be wrong tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Back in the day it was so much more fun to hop in for a quick clear of Dragon Soul, Trial of the Crusader etc.

Now we got these 12 -14 boss raids which take forever. At least ICC was epic and each boss had a role to play but now it seems like they're just adding them for no reason.
    Did you really just say you want less content from raids because there is too much content in them and then use the 2 most disliked raids of all time as your good example?

You are right, stop playing and posting in protest!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

The only bosses in ICC that had any meaningful lore behind them were Saurfang Jr, Sindragosa and the Lich King. And the largest raid so far this expansion is Nighthold with 10 bosses, not 12-14. The only ones around that mark recently have been HFC, SoO and ToT. All of the Cata raids were tiny, Wrath had 2 large ones and BC's were small as well, with the exception of Karazhan

Are you seriously complaining about more bosses and claiming Dragon Soul was a good raid because it had less bosses? A raid that was completely panned by the majority of players across the forums?

We have raids like ToC. Trial of Valor. Only ToV is better because it's not a heaping pile of garbage.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-03 at 02:04 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raids constantly have many bosses ever since Dragon Souls because of the existence of LFR. More than 10% of the population seeing raids = more resources justified in the creation of new raids.

Molten Core says Hello...

Clearing a heroic ToS, on farm, takes just over an hour without wipes.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-03 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Raids constantly have many bosses ever since Dragon Souls because of the existence of LFR. More than 10% of the population seeing raids = more resources justified in the creation of new raids.
    Would rather have more bosses. Nighthold and ToS have shown off some decent fights for the 9 and 10 bosses they have.

HFC did pretty well for 13 bosses and Throne of Thunder did good for 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    Did you really just say you want less content from raids because there is too much content in them and then use the 2 most disliked raids of all time as your good example?
    That is exactly what I thought.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I like the idea of less bosses per raid, but only if they put those bosses in additional raids. It just feels... I dunno, fatiguing to be in a single place with the same visuals for extended periods of time. I'm probably in the minority on that though.

None of the raids in Legion have been that long when compared to other expacs. Antorus is going to be the largest raid and that only has 11 bosses, which is a good amount but SoO had 14 and HFC had 13 bosses. Moreover, the bosses were extremely close to each other in Nighthold, and Tomb barely has any trash. Emerald Nightmare could literally be cleared in 40-50 mins on farm back when it was relevant.

Dragon Soul has one less boss than Tomb, nice example though.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Listing the two worst raids in the game's history as shining examples of what raids should be... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotch View Post
    I like the idea of less bosses per raid, but only if they put those bosses in additional raids. It just feels... I dunno, fatiguing to be in a single place with the same visuals for extended periods of time. I'm probably in the minority on that though.
    I like that too. Two raids with six bosses are better than one with twelve.

Stupid OP. Then I saw his name and it's unsurprising.

Pipe down!

Wait Tennisace actually plays WoW? I assumed they were too busy finding thread topics to be outraged about in Gen OT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tennishit has found a new low in trolling. I thought his threads telling other countries how he would fuck them up even worse and what other people should do with their own lives was bad....but saying Dragon Soul was a good raid is down right disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

That's why the lockout lasts a week

EN has 7 bosses.
    ToV has 3
    Nighthold has 10 bosses
    ToS has 9
    Antorus has 11.

So none of the raids this expansion have had 12 bosses.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2017-09-03 at 11:22 AM.