Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Everything that Brerbear said there was true though. They all happened and Trump even admits it.
    YEP Trump Revealed Highly Classified Intelligence to Russia, in Break With Ally, Officials Say
    YEP Trump turns Mar-a-Lago Club terrace into open-air situation room
    YEP Any Half-Decent Hacker Could Break Into Mar-a-Lago
    YEP During a summer of crisis, Trump chafes against criticism and new controls

But yeah, "both sides", "vice versa", "eagle carrying a kid", blah blah blah.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Knock yourself out Trumper. If you are such a coward that you have to report people for calling you out on your bullshit so be it. Have a super great day friend.
    Quote please...
    How typical stooping to personal insults.
    Don't bother responding because I know you don't have them. This will be my last response to you in this thread as well my friend.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-09-02 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The "state secrets" weren't classified. What were these "state secrets" exactly?
    Urgent business out in the open. I guess if it was really urgent it had to be taken care of immediately.
    Do we know for sure his phone isn't unsecured? Or is it just speculation?
    Trump gave Russia intelligence that Israel gave to us that we did not have the rights to give to anyone else. Especially since Israel had operatives in the area.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.19e80d00d005

Trump was meeting with the Japanese Prime Minister out in an unsecured area in Mar-A-Lago.
    https://media.globalnews.ca/videosta...UMB_130217.jpg
    This happened after a North Korean missile test.

And we know Trump is using an unsecure phone, he has been using the same one since before he became president.

Trump gave Russia intelligence that Israel gave to us that we did not have the rights to give to anyone else. Especially since Israel had operatives in the area.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.19e80d00d005

Trump was meeting with the Japanese Prime Minister out in an unsecured area in Mar-A-Lago.
    https://media.globalnews.ca/videosta...UMB_130217.jpg
    This happened after a North Korean missile test.

And we know Trump is using an unsecure phone, he has been using the same one since before he became president.
    How do we "know" about this phone.

The business that was conducted out in the open apparently didn't bother the Japanese.

The business that was conducted out in the open apparently didn't bother the Japanese.
    Because the Whitehouse phone is an Iphone, but all of Trump's tweets are from an Android Device.

Because the Whitehouse phone is an Iphone, but all of Trump's tweets are from an Android Device.
    Logical enough assumption.
    However, it still could be a secured phone. That is something we don't know for sure.

That's a damn good point. Kinda like "what do we know about this personal email server"?

And because we need to treat both sides equally, what is necessary is:
    A Congressional investigation
    Subpoenas of all records and logs related to Trump personal phone calls
    Independent interviews under oath of Trump and anyone he called to get to the bottom of the call contents.

Then and only then will we know if Trump leaked classified info through his email server oops I mean personal phone.
    Because we want to treat both sides equally, ya know.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    That's a damn good point. Kinda like "what do we know about this personal email server"?

And because we need to treat both sides equally, what is necessary is:
    A Congressional investigation
    Subpoenas of all records and logs related to Trump personal phone calls
    Independent interviews under oath of Trump and anyone he called to get to the bottom of the call contents.

Then and only then will we know if Trump leaked classified info through his email server oops I mean personal phone.
    Because we want to treat both sides equally, ya know.
    Do it .

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a3a_story.html

Man these SNL sketches are great.

Wait shit, this is reality.

(The rest of the article is fairly long but interesting.)
    How dare the most powerful man in the world disobey the wishes of those who serve him at his pleasure! This is an outrage!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you to tried not posting without personal insults my friend. I will not address you anymore in this thread so don't bother responding.

- - - Updated - - -

You know the rules. With accusations come proof my friend. Let's have those quotes where I directly defended Trump. Otherwise I kindly ask you to stop slandering me or you will be reported as such.
    Have a wonderful day.
    No. He hasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you to tried not posting without personal insults my friend. I will not address you anymore in this thread so don't bother responding.

- - - Updated - - -

You know the rules. With accusations come proof my friend. Let's have those quotes where I directly defended Trump. Otherwise I kindly ask you to stop slandering me or you will be reported as such.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Have you considered not being perpetually offended by every little criticism, and dropping the passive-aggressive replies?
    If you addressed the points directly, I wouldn't have anything to call you out on, this is of your own making.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Have you considered not being perpetually offended by every little criticism, and dropping the passive-aggressive replies?
    If you addressed the points directly, I wouldn't have anything to call you out on, this is of your own making.
    Yep, they try to call the liberals of this forum snowflakes but they sure have been acting like snowflakes themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    That sounds like something from one of those cheap Romance novels, were the women is a horse rider with some kind of free spirited horse with somekind of funky name like Shadowwind, Eastwind and the male romance character is some kind of horse whisperer and only he understands Shadowwind ofc their is also some kind of evil uncle who wants to end shadowind
    Only it's not a woman riding the horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    How dare the most powerful man in the world disobey the wishes of those who serve him at his pleasure! This is an outrage!
    His nanny, you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Have some conviction! I know the bar is low but you guys were much better before Trump took office. At least then you did not pretend to be "woke" independents who ghosted out to your safe space the second anyone called you out. Tell us how you really feel!
    That's because after Trump won, his support turned in to PC principle...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    So when do we get the super heart-warming scene with Bannon outside the WH gate blasting Peter Gabriel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    So when do we get the super heart-warming scene with Bannon outside the WH gate blasting Peter Gabriel?
    Every day and every night, outside Trump's window:

https://youtu.be/CnVf1ZoCJSo
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi