Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She's missing along with Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde.
    I doubt Sylvanas cares about Argus..

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I doubt Sylvanas cares about Argus..
    Everyone should care about Argus because if Argus mission fails Azeroth is done.

Also there is her long lost sister on Argus. Dont you think she would like to meet her?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    she is the dread lord

5+ Year Old Account
    Not only Maiev, but also Malf and Tyrande seem to not give a single #$+& over what could possibly be someone as reckless and emotionally unstable as Illidan doing in Argus...

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It's worth noting that the Legion's invasion of Azeroth did not end with the Tomb of Sargeras, and has likely even picked up since Illidan opened the portal.

I agree that she really should have followed Illidan to Argus, however.
    story-wise the legion's invansion on azeroth ended in the second assault of the broken shore, now its their homeworld that gets invaded to end them for good

Deleted
    I think the question should be where is everyone?

Khadgar has been taken along but is on the bench this patch after working against the legion for the last two expos.

Apparently none of the horde or alliance leaders appart from Velen (who turned into a bit of a dick after 5 mins of conversation with Illidan) thought that the invasionof a legion world needed much attention?

None of the armies of Azeroth have turned up, just a few of us crammed onto a space hobo ship.
    You can probably explain it away as shoring up defences elsewhere on Azeroth or leaving enough manpower behind to keep the tomb or world soul safe etc.
    But for all of it to not even be touched upon is just lazy storytelling tbfh.

Our do or die attack on the legion staging ground for Azeroth consists of one spaceship and blizzards favourite Mary sue character leading the whole cluster.
    Lackluster and not very impressive so far considering this has potentially been over a decade in the making...

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    story-wise the legion's invansion on azeroth ended in the second assault of the broken shore, now its their homeworld that gets invaded to end them for good

Do you not see the endless legion ships flying right into the planet

Deleted
    Azeroth is not safe from the Legion just because we are on Argus.

The legion is on a killing spree there just as much as before. It doesn't have to be mentioned because you can actually see it with your eyes when you are on Argus.

They could totally show us that the forces of Azeroth had disagreements of going suicide mission to Argus but only few accepts and then we start 7.3 adventure, all would make sense.

Deleted
    They are all grinding gold in FFXIV. The next patch will include a new housing area.

Nah just joking. They stepped on a missing texture and fell down under the map.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    Last time I saw her was on the Tomb of Sargeras main chamber, alongside Illidan and company.. But on the Fallen Avatar fight when Khadgar, Velen and Illidan go after KJ she's nowhere to be found.. Neither is she on the ship where the KJ fight takes place, not even on Azsuna after the fight is over. And now it turns out she's neither on Argus, nor the 7.3 cinematics, nor on the Vindicaar...

Where did she go? Did I miss something from the ToS dialogues? It's pretty OOC of her to just leave Illidan to his own devices, especially now that he's on Argus of all places!

Anyone know what's up with that?
    She is defending azeroth.

When the portal opened the legion put a full on assault on azeroth, then we flew over and attacked them to suprise them.
    Basically we are attacking them, they are attacking us, when you are looking in the sky on antoris you can see ships flying to azeroth.
    So she is back defending most likely

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    No they didnt. Did you forget the "INVASIONS" that happened in zones randomly when 7.2 came out?
    also look in the sky well on argus, TONS of ships flying to azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Hopefully she is in Val'shara learning her brother how to tank.
    (I got the challenge done, but couldn't he at least learn how to use one cooldown at least??)

This is some Red Shirt Guy material

She is defending the tomb, which is exactly where she should be, because her chief concern has largely been the security of her people, and the watchers are not an offensive force.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Everyone should care about Argus because if Argus mission fails Azeroth is done.

Also there is her long lost sister on Argus. Dont you think she would like to meet her?
    Doubt it. She's so self-centered...

Deleted
    shes just chilling on the broken shore, flicking her bean

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I think the OP means
    Wrathion - Hanging around in Obsidian dragonshire, Chromie scenario.
    Nobundo - Shaman orderhall,
    Akama - DH orderhall as follower, doing quests and stuff.
    Alexstrasza - Mortal and resting.
    The Armies of Legionfall - Most of them still fight the legion in Azeroth while the higher ups are with us.
    A'dal - Still at outlands, suprivising Shattrath
    Highmountain tribe - Rebuilding as far as I remember.
    Nightfallen/borne Aint they with us? Most of their big figures. I saw one at the damn mission table and on a boat to the ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    As long as Illidan is on Argus it makes sense for her to follow. She would follow him anywhere.
    I guess that's right. She is obsessed. I wonder what would have happened if Illidan had not rejected Xe'ra's redemption... how that would have changed her dynamic...

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hopefully she is in Val'shara learning her brother how to tank.
    (I got the challenge done, but couldn't he at least learn how to use one cooldown at least??)
    I'm dead

- - - Updated - - -

bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    Wrathion - Hanging around in Obsidian dragonshire, Chromie scenario.
    Nobundo - Shaman orderhall,
    Akama - DH orderhall as follower, doing quests and stuff.
    Alexstrasza - Mortal and resting.
    The Armies of Legionfall - Most of them still fight the legion in Azeroth while the higher ups are with us.
    A'dal - Still at outlands, suprivising Shattrath
    Highmountain tribe - Rebuilding as far as I remember.
    Nightfallen/borne Aint they with us? Most of their big figures. I saw one at the damn mission table and on a boat to the ship.

Nobundo-but mot on the Vindicaar like Arator and Lox are.
    Akama-not a single interaction with Illidan or Maiev or Velen, and nothing so far on Argus. Not on Vindicaar.
    Alexstrasza-Still very powerful, Ysera and Kalec got involved. No where to be seen.
    Legionfall-True, but why have an army if they dont come, why depend solely on Army of Light.
    A'dal-Final battle of the Light vs the Fel, or at least the Legion, and now where to be seen. Friend and mentor of Khadgar, had interaction with Illidan and Maiev, and probably Velen. Hasn't done shit since WotLK, well TBC really.
    Nightborne-Silgryn is with us, no one else.

What is the point of saving all these people, if only 1 or 2 show up when the real fight starts?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs