Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How do I make the levers in Gnomergan go to 0? They don't go below 1 when I push them down and don't go above 9 when I push them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How do I make the levers in Gnomergan go to 0? They don't go below 1 when I push them down and don't go above 9 when I push them up.
    They do not go to 0, meaning 0 isn't part of the answer. 1222176597 is what should be input.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    So you got extremely good RNG and somehow think it's a strat?
    I'm telling you. It's a pattern. All you have to do is look at the whole thing as a gigantic circle and pay attention to what corridors are blocked.

Deleted
    Nice mount, going to get it today

Dalaran was already full of them this morning though

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Just obtained mine and it's definitely one of the best looking mounts in-game, and has some really nice animations (idle and /mountspecial).

As for the maze I pretty much ran around aimlessly (being a Druid with cat form, dash and displacer beast really helped speed it up).
    Guess you haven't seen many mounts if you think this one is one of the best looking ones. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I'm telling you. It's a pattern. All you have to do is look at the whole thing as a gigantic circle and pay attention to what corridors are blocked.
    Then why did it take one of the game devs almost 3 hours? With a map that looked like this?

Then why did it take one of the game devs almost 3 hours? With a map that looked like this?

Which dev? Again, there is no map you can follow. I spent the most amount of time looking for the damn purple brazier and getting it to the purple rune. I passed the blue rune twice looking. Once I passed that blue rune twice, I realized I was traveling in a circle and made a turn north to move further in. Once I found that north turn, it turned into rooms blocked on the east and west 2/3 rooms in a row. Then it opened. Once I went through, I kept traveling to the right. I arrived at purple rune.

It's a circle. Watch the way the rooms are blocked and you'll get the overall picture.

Which dev? Again, there is no map you can follow. I spent the most amount of time looking for the damn purple brazier and getting it to the purple rune. I passed the blue rune twice looking. Once I passed that blue rune twice, I realized I was traveling in a circle and made a turn north to move further in. Once I found that north turn, it turned into rooms blocked on the east and west 2/3 rooms in a row. Then it opened. Once I went through, I kept traveling to the right. I arrived at purple rune.

It's a circle. Watch the way the rooms are blocked and you'll get the overall picture.
    I've completed it, I don't need tips, I understand it's different for everyone, my point is you got really good rng. The map refutes your strategy, I'm not posting it because I think it's something I can follow.

The dev was Celestalon, the image is taken from his twitter page https://twitter.com/Celestalon
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-09-03 at 06:57 AM.

Took me 2-3 hours for the maze. I would go through 15-20 rooms before finding an orb or rune. Hard as hell but I can say I did it. I wish it would fart rainbows for all that hard work though....
    Last edited by duderadawesome; 2017-09-03 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Can instead of Can't

Cool mount and cool way of obtaining it. Gj Blizz.

Deleted
    Am I missing something here? The grid pattern that appears in the XT room is supposed to be 20x20 but it's 19x19 for me? Can't get the pattern to be symmetrical.

Go by the lights, not the grid

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    I can't tell you about hearthing, but my game crashed while I was working on my 4th orb. Fortunately, when I logged back in, my character still had the blue orb debuff and I was able to continue where I left off.

I can confirm that hearthing and rezoning does not reset the progress or the 'map' you will continue where you left of and are spawning in the same room as you started.

I've completed it, I don't need tips, I understand it's different for everyone, my point is you got really good rng. The map refutes your strategy, I'm not posting it because I think it's something I can follow.

The dev was Celestalon, the image is taken from his twitter page https://twitter.com/Celestalon
    lol, well, he deserved to get lost then. :P Anyway, perhaps I did. I just used the method I used in Zelda from years ago and it worked. Grats on your mount and have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaction View Post
    Am I missing something here? The grid pattern that appears in the XT room is supposed to be 20x20 but it's 19x19 for me? Can't get the pattern to be symmetrical.
    I'm not sure which image you're looking at, but there's one image that is very misleading because the lights that are supposed to be lit are black and the lights that are supposed to be left unlit are blue.
    Another tip I have is to light all lights and then unlit the ones that are not supposed to be lit.

Deleted
    Damn these guys are fast. How you even begin finding out how to start these puzzles is a mystery to me :P

Well done to the secret finders! Now to try and understand all this and get it for myself....again, thanks SO much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I'm not sure which image you're looking at, but there's one image that is very misleading because the lights that are supposed to be lit are black and the lights that are supposed to be left unlit are blue.
    Another tip I have is to light all lights and then unlit the ones that are not supposed to be lit.
    Thank you. The first image I looked at was indeed confusing. Found another one and it all became clear.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

First of all, it was Celestalon, the guy who made the damn thing.
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...79208544444422

PLEASE don't make claims like this when you don't know what you're talking about.

This is a part of a very makeshift map I drew while doing this and I can tell you I had no problem backtracking from the red rune to the green orb without a single error, and that was at least 15 rooms in terms of distance. The rooms you get are not random, the layout very well may be, but the rooms themselves are just where you left them if you know where you went.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2017-09-03 at 08:42 AM.

I am so torn. On one end, I love "secret unlockables", on the other this looks like a massive pain in the ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    i wish the maze wouldnt reset completely when you hearth out....

Formerly known as Arafal