Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lasyness and maybe conservatism in choices of game to play. And also low subscription fee so I don't need to unsub when I leave for a while

I have unsubscribed around May until features I want are in the game. :-) So I guess that'll be the next expansion!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

I have yet to discover a game that takes me into so many hours of adventure and journey. There are far too much to do in this game for me, with almost every class fantasy.

Despite what people may say about WoW, but World of Warcraft truelly is the Golden Crown in MMORPG genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    World of Warcraft truelly is the Golden Crown in MMORPG genre.
    Yeah because the MMORPG genre is like almost dead.

Nothing.

If I didn't enjoy the game enough to bitch about it at every chance I got, I'd be unsubbed. The game is the best it's ever been right now though, so naturally I'm not unsubbed.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-09-03 at 05:00 PM.

Gametime tokens for gold. But even the last one I bought can't hide how little I want to log in. Down to about 20 minutes a day just to get through daily item creation and free WQ finishes. 7.3 was disappointing before it even dropped.

The fact that I sold raid mounts for roughly 5 years and that every blizzard game and service is effectively already paid for with gold for the next give or take 10 years...

Assuming I stop earning gold...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's too much work to bother, really.

Plus it's nothing cost-wise and that means I can play WoW when I want to.
    This.

I am currently not playing, but I do logon every once in a while and mess around with my toons when I am extremely bored. I have been playing wow since 2006 and I have only unsubbed once in 2008 as I didn't play for months. I came back and have been subbed ever since.

If everyone unsubs then there is no money to continue developing and wow dies. Do we all really want that?

Blizzard gets alot right, and sometimes they mess up, its called being human. For the most part they get it right.

I guess some people have nothing else in their life and they have "worked" so much getting all those useless mounts and toys and whatever pointless collection crap the game offers that they cannot stop playing even if they don't like the current state of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    I guess some people have nothing else in their life and they have "worked" so much getting all those useless mounts and toys and whatever pointless collection crap the game offers that they cannot stop playing even if they don't like the current state of the game.
    Can't say I ever felt the game felt like work. Admittedly there are current things I don't like about Legion but not enough to make me unsub. I mean if I thought the game was perfect then that would be white knighting.

OP while your subject was aimed at the more disdained crowd there is a simple reason I haven't unsubbed. I enjoy the game.

The fact I'm already unsubbed

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Yeah because the MMORPG genre is like almost dead.
    Meh... Only doomsayers would say such a thing. They say the same thing about CS:GO being almost dead even it continues going on with its playerbase.
    I would agree WOW is dead the day Blizzard pulls the plug on WOW servers.

Deleted
    Pet battles and the music. I am still disappointed Broken Shore had hardly any pet battle content (and the first zone in the whole game where there are no wild pets, to which some people provided the excuse it is supposed to be like that because of the fel-infested setting, etc.... whereas it was just sloth on Blizzards part) but the music and pet battle content of 7.3 makes me continue to play.

Pretty much the only game I play online, and I effectively play it for free buying tokens with gold...

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually enjoy the game. I mean, sure there are annoyances here and there, but almost every game I have played has annoyed me at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Well, that is not rational or normal behavior and you honestly might want to seek help -- I'm not saying that to be derisive either, I genuinely mean it. For you, it sounds like WoW is just sucking away who knows how many hours of your life and it provides no enjoyment or enrichment to you. In fact, its likely adding stress to your life. It doesn't even need to be a mental health professional, tell your family and friends that you need help breaking this habit.
    If I didn't do any of the things that are bad for me, I'd wake up and literally have to stare at the fucking floor all day lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    Often times, on this site and others, we see a type of individual who appears to have disdain for the Dev's direction, or the game's current status, or even a blatant hatred for what content may have just been released. I know when I am upset with a company, I simply stop giving them my money and find something that not only fits my needs, but shows me value for my money.

I have to wonder: "What prevents these people from offering feedback, and unsubbing until the issue is resolved?"

So many times these angry individuals see fit to simply visit a FAN site, loaded with FANS who want to discuss the game in a positive light, but are constantly disrupted by people who are upset with Devs, or upset with disabled game mechanics, or upset because the new patch didn't have the content of a new expac.

If you are one of these people, what prevents you from unsubbing until they resolve your concerns? Or, if you have been that person, or know someone like this, why did you stay subbed and continue to pay for a product you were not pleased with?
    i can tell you the same what i told in past 2 years - because i was idiot and used up all 36 tokens at once when they came up. thats why im subbed till may 2018 .

its the sole reason why i didnt take any break in WoD and in legion - without this i would definetly make 2-3 months breaks.

Probably that I paid for it in wow gold 8 months ago. There is plenty to do now though tbh, and when content runs dry, I level my alts. After keeping myself busy thru 21months of WoD this shit is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Crippling Depression.
    LOL :-| we've all been there /hug

I play for my guild. If it wasnt for them i would be unsubbed now. My guild note has been "sick of Legion" since we were raiding Emerald Nightmare.

7+ Year Old Account
    My guild and a few unfinished RP-stories that I want to finish. Which will probably end up with even more once those are over!