Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    For some goldmaking just doesn't click myself included
    There's nothing to click, really. I hear this all the time and what it really seems to mean to me is "I don't want to/can't bring myself not to spend gold and do what's needed to bring it in at the same time". I used to be wow poor constantly too, until I realized it was my habits that made me that way.

You don't need to be an AH baron or anything.

Seriously, its as easy as "don't spend gold on anything unless you actually NEED it" (enchants/gems/what-have-you), do gold missions from the mission table (helps if you have alts) and very occasionally go and post some augment runes/various other mats (you can buy with blood if you don't have much else use for them) on the AH.

I make a fairly steady 100k a month doing this and that's a tiny insignificant amount of what I COULD make if I focused on it. Every so often you'll get a pet drop from a paragon emissary box or something, maybe a world epic and you'll get a small payday of 30k-40k.

Ever since wow tokens became a thing, I am extremely stingy with my expenses - in fact, I pretty much only spend gold on riding skills for alts and AH mats when I am feeling lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    - one of the least owned mounts
    - beautiful
    Invincible is not even close to a "least owned" mount.

It's called being an unresourceful pleb, OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same for me, but with Headless Horseman mount. 8 years and still nothing.

mad cause you don't have it am I right
    I have it. It is nice while standing still. After it run you can see pathetic animation. Prefer other mounts. I though my dk would like it but Frostbrood Vanquisher is better for him.

Only 10% of players own invincible, I'd say that's quite close to least owned
    It's actually extremely far from it

I... don't know what to say... I farmed Rivendare for a week, maybe 10 hours per day (this was long before mounts were account-wide); parked in front of the entrance with 3 characters, rotating. By the end I had it on all 3 characters (Mage, Pala, DK). I never saw it as an extraordinarily hard farm, since it was a standard dungeon without a weekly lockout.

Then I've farmed Ashes of Al'ar every single week, on all characters I had that could solo it, for maybe 10 years. Seen it drop 3 times, always when running with "friends", always lost the roll to them.

RNG giveth, RNG keepeth away forever.

Only 10% of players own invincible, I'd say that's quite close to least owned
    10% is a lot compared to most mounts. Invincible while rare is still actively and easily farmed by players so its a bit higher up than a lot of other mounts.

http://guildox.com/popular/mounts

I can earn some thousand easily at times but I never seem to be able to make any big bucks... then again, while I play some decent hours every day, I don't have any gathering professions and I don't like grinding content.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    For some goldmaking just doesn't click myself included
    lucky for you and them there is like 400 other mounts to get. plenty to choose from .

10+ Year Old Account
    Me to myself whenever I see someone riding a rare mount I own: Wow, you're actually proud of that trash? <Resumes riding red proto-drake>
    Me to myself whenever I see someone riding a rare mount I don't own: Wow, what a tryhard nolifer. <Resumes farming said mount>
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I hardly consider myself a hardcore AH'neer... but when I do I easily make 80-200k a night.

If you're seriously about wanting to learn how to make gold it ain't exactly hard to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Me everytime I see someone on the riverdare deathcharger (ran it like 120 times, still no mount)
    This one took me roughly 350 times. It wasn't as bad as it seems, about 200 were all in one weekend. It was shortly after they changed it to be some other rivendare at the end.. and I just kept running it and resetting. Thought got it after about 100 - but it was the sword ... LOL. Then about 100 more and the mount dropped. There are much worse mounts to want/need. Take any mount from MoP world bosses.. or really any 1%er from a weekly raid. At least with this you can run it over and over repeatedly... AND - you can get it out of the bonus bag AND it does appear on the BMAH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    every time i see a mount i really like, that cost crazy amount of gold. i think to my self, well.. ill guess ill never have this one.
    People that do have those mounts often though "I love that mount, I will do everything I can to work towards having that mount and one day I WILL have that mount".

How can it be possible that 10% of the player base have Invincible's Reins? I've been farming Lich King for years on several characters without luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    every time i see a mount i really like, that cost crazy amount of gold. i think to my self, well.. ill guess ill never have this one.
    You're like this because you don't really want it. You kinda want it, sort of want it, but you don't REALLY want it

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Me everytime I see someone on the riverdare deathcharger (ran it like 120 times, still no mount)
    lol @ 120 took me 476.

what is the coolest mount than can be purchased in AH (regadless of price tag)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    lucky for you and them there is like 400 other mounts to get. plenty to choose from .
    Even luckier for us they only differ in appearance, I do want a Mystic Runesaber though.