Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Daily reminder that starvation body count (on a DAILY basis) is still about 15.000 statistically speaking.

I do not get your point with this thread. Nothing new that news do not portrait issues by priority but rather by their definition of public demand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post

P.S. People of higher intellectual capabilities simply don't find gangs and various aggressive movements appealing.
    what a stupid thing to say

there are plenty of smart people involved in organised crime

they just dont hang out in the street with guns in their underwear, they're hackers, mob bosses, etc

also i would argue wall street is a violent gang too, and it has plenty of smart people working there
    violence isn't always physical

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The IRA explicitly tried to keep their kills down and phoned ahead their bomb threats etc. but I think it's a very short list of people who'll say they aren't a terrorist group. Swing and a miss?
    But...the IRA DID kill people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    you gotta get them with the bike locks, thats the anti-fa way.

just because they haven't killed anyone yet that we know of doesn't mean it wont happen.
    Sure. And if you don't want any bloodshed, it behooves you to make sure that fascism is unwelcome in polite society. Your failure to do this got 10 people killed. Better get on it before more get killed.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    If you have no proof, why did you claim it?
    If you bothered to read the rest of that post you quoted you would know why, I'll quote myself for your laziness' convenience.

They tried to inflict a life threatening injury, therefore they tried to kill, and that's the whole point of assault with a deadly weapon.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    what a stupid thing to say

there are plenty of smart people involved in organised crime

they just dont hang out in the street with guns in their underwear, they're hackers, mob bosses, etc

also i would argue wall street is a violent gang too, and it has plenty of smart people working there
    violence isn't always physical
    Y, right, I forgot to add "decent". Smart and decent, of course. But, the bigger percentage of smart people are actually decent. Otherwise, our society would collapse long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    The U.S government has officially declared war on Antifa so if they are real or weren't since these protesters will share the same fate and ISIS why should they be any different now, they have nothing else to lose right.

The U.S government backed by a Nazi leader, voted in by Alt-Right Nazi's who have killed people, imagine that they will share the same jail cell as the Boston Bomber, yep that totally makes the U.S Justice department look more legitimate LOL JESUS. Any escalation of violence now is totally on those that called for this shit.
    Upon reading this I am given to ask, are you suggesting that all Trump's voters are alt-right nazis?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Y, right, I forgot to add "decent". Smart and decent, of course. But, the bigger percentage of smart people are actually decent. Otherwise, our society would collapse long ago.
    suddenly the goalposts are changing

if i kept going at this rate i'd make you disavow your own parents as capitalist swines

Ugh.

Political
    Violence
    Isn't
    Inherently
    Fascist
    In
    Nature
    And? This does not negate the fact that it's a behavior that fascists in particular are very strongly associated with and saying it's behaving like fascists is in no way incorrect (and also makes contextual sense).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    if i kept going at this rate i'd make you disavow your own parents as capitalist swines
    Would be akward if you had to do the same, but I guess living in your parents upstate condo is so hard for champagne marxists.

But...the IRA DID kill people.
    Whether or not you kill someone doesn't make you a terrorist. :?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Or you could worry about actual threats, that actually kill actual, real Americans every year. Threats like "toddlers with guns", for instance, which are a bigger problem in the USA than Antifa.

Because a lot of you folks lack perspective.
    Or you can stay on topic instead of derailing through whataboutism.
    People can multitask and care about different issues simultaneously. Most of the things people care about are not lethal anyway.

"you folks" is worst tier tactics, bra. Failing to identify who exactly is "they folks", but drawing a line anyway: with me or against me.
    Embarrassing.
    Last edited by mmoc003aca7d8e; 2017-09-04 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Or you can stay on topic instead of derailing through whataboutism.
    People can multitask and care about different issues simultaneously. Most of the things people care about are not lethal anyway.
    It's not at all shocking that Endus supports AntiFa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's not at all shocking that Endus supports AntiFa.
    That's not a post /supporting/ Antifa though.
    It's just political diversion.

Sure but why does antifa get pre emptively labeled as terrorists while others groups have actually been killing people
    Newsflash, it's possible to commit terror without actual deaths. Had the Nice attack not been a terrorist attack if the victims had "only" been severly injured?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They crippled a cop for life below the neck.
    Can you post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    No. Words mean something.

Fascism means you commit your violence and authoritarianism because you find a particular race or nation superior to all others.

If people hating on muslims can't be called racists, then Antifa can't be called fascists either.

The USA is also treading on a very slippery slope of declaring all forms of political activism as terrorism. Activism is based on breaking the law and civil disobedience, take that away and the swamp wins.
    muslim isnt a race.

Violent suppression of anthers rights will get you that label pretty fast, esp if it is a group of folks doing it.
    Body count doesn't matter , yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    You truly are the biggest bitch cunt I have seen on the internet.
    One hell of an argument there. Stay classy.

Mods take a day off, or what? Holy shit with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    And Antifa aren't supremacists.
    No but they are violent and cause property damage and riots.