10+ Year Old Account

Yay got it finally! after spending over 3 hours in that maze haha.

Not particularly rare, especially over time. But I have always hoped they'd put a mount like this one into the game. Mount #409 or something.
    Last edited by Farath; 2017-09-03 at 08:08 AM.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted

Needed to grab something from mailbox, see Biletooth Gnasher laying there, waiting for me. Bit dumbfounded for a moment, before realizing and going YAY!
    Got Vile, Crimson and Gnasher now. Got 21 eggs waiting (and more coming ofc), hopefully atleast one mount from that. Until then, just to wait for Mac'Aree or go for fishing mount

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Got 21 eggs waiting (and more coming ofc), hopefully atleast one mount from that.
    How do you all get that many eggs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well heres my mount hurls this week:
    Vile Fiend

Bleakhoof and Lucid, currently farming for pond nettle and have 4 eggs hatching today

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    How do you all get that many eggs?
    Alt armies. Not posting any screenshots cause most are or will be common AF pretty soon, but cracked two eggs this morning and got two different mounts from them, so 2/4 for the egg mana rays. Also got my third paragon mount. Those bring my total up to 412 mounts or something.
    Last edited by Farath; 2017-09-04 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Alt armies. Not posting any screenshots cause most are or will be common AF pretty soon, but cracked two eggs this morning and got two different mounts from them, so 2/4 for the egg mana rays. Also got my third paragon mount. Those bring my total up to 412 mounts or something.
    21 alts... I'm impressed. In any case, gz to everyone as I haven't gotten a single mount from the new content. Have 1 egg waiting tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    21 alts... I'm impressed. In any case, gz to everyone as I haven't gotten a single mount from the new content. Have 1 egg waiting tho.
    Not necessarily 21 alts, 2 rares up for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Not necessarily 21 alts, 2 rares up for them.
    Oh, my bad. Shows how little I know about the mounts now. Just opened my egg and it contained a pet - guess that's fine since by the looks of it, I'm more of a pet collector nowadays anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted

First egg ^^ I have another 20 eggs but they don't start cracking until tomorrow.

7+ Year Old Account
    2/4 mana ray mounts, 2/2 mana ray pets. Also got Biletooth Gnasher!

Been a great week

Deleted
    In my contiuning quest to get the damn Blazing Drake I just got my second Experiment 12-B.

Sigh.

What is the drop rate of those rare Argus drops? Seeing lots of people using them, but couldn't get a single one.

Got the brown ray from the egg at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    What is the drop rate of those rare Argus drops? Seeing lots of people using them, but couldn't get a single one.

Got the brown ray from the egg at least.
    Probably 1-3%

Very useful macros to tell if you have killed a mount rare on any given reset

/run for k,v in pairs({Houndmaster=48821, Blistermaw=49183, Skreeg=48721, Wrangler=48695}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cFFFF0000Completed\124r" or "\124cFF00FF00Not Completed\124r")) end

/run for k,v in pairs({Sabuul=48712, Kaara=48697, Naroua=48667, Varga=48812, Venomtail=48705}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cFFFF0000Completed\124r" or "\124cFF00FF00Not completed yet\124r")) end

Got this one a couple of days ago! Still hunting in Northrend though, 116 attempts on the Blue Proto-Drake atm.

[IMG]WoWScrnShot_083117_173220.jpg[/IMG]

Lady luck has granted me the following

12 eggs opened..

4/4 mana mounts
    2/2 Pets (+ 3 duplicates to sell)

Also got the mounts from Blistermaw and Houndmaster

Edit: Biletooth Gnasher just dropped as well
    Last edited by voltedge; 2017-09-07 at 08:08 AM.

Did a garrison invasion today and got 2 mounts from 1 bag... both duplicates :/

Deleted

Looks a lot better than the achievement mount imo. Just need the Acid Belcher now to complete the set but no sign of Skreeg yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, i'm pretty happy to have this one down:

Once Blister drops, i'll have all the Bat-Bunny hop mounts!

Still 2/4 Mana ray mounts, 8 eggs hatching tomorrow though. Missing Venom and wrangler mounts too. Soon!