Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There's terror associated with left-wing. There's terror associated with right-wing.
    Both have terror groups that kill.
    Both have terror groups that don't kill.
    All that use terror as medium of their choice are terror groups.

It doesn't matter why some get labeled faster or not. None of them speak for their wing, they just destroy things.
    Trust me, someone who wears a white smurf custome and shots peoples of other race gets even faster labeled than the antifa, but he doesn't speak for the right-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Can only fascists do that?

Are communists and anarchists peaceful then?

[insert difficult choice meme]
    no but the topic is OP is trying to convince people that antifa are not retards and just as bad as nazis and BLM. And every logical person is telling him hes wrong.

And Antifa aren't supremacists.
    they certainly view themselves with a degree of superiority, such that they believe themselves perfectly allowed to violently put down people they disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Without a doubt

- - - Updated - - -

Yep and millions of people voted for an Alt-Right Nazi your point, and they have killed people.
    Nazi's and Alt right Nazis are the same thing. Idiot inbred white people that are racist like the rest of yall. Trump voters = Nazi's. Its plain and simple for you inbred republican Nazis. I thank Mall for at least pointing out to other dumb whiteys how Nazi you are and what punishment you deserve. If we lived in the 40's you peeps would get shot up and dropped for hating POC. Fuck White America!

Ps: Ty Mall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "The Capitalists" never turned around and put people into forced labor camps and murdered farmers and caused famines, because "The capitalists" aren't a party, and have never controlled a nation. You can only get to the numbers Chomsky did through slight of hand.
    You may want to read up on various famines. Start with the Bengal Famine of 1770. Or the Great Famine of Ireland where one million people died while the country was exporting food.

Also see Penal labor in the United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    they certainly view themselves with a degree of superiority, such that they believe themselves perfectly allowed to violently put down people they disagree with.
    When they start lynching people, bombing churches, hitting people with cars, and calling for the deaths of ethnic groups, you call me.

...Because even then apparently doing stuff like that for decades isn't enough to be labeled a "terrorist."

At least so long as they vote for the guy currently in the white house. All they got was a very begrudging verbal slap on the wrist from him.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Nazi's and Alt right Nazis are the same thing. Idiot inbred white people that are racist like the rest of yall. Trump voters = Nazi's. Its plain and simple for you inbred republican Nazis. I thank Mall for at least pointing out to other dumb whiteys how Nazi you are and what punishment you deserve. If we lived in the 40's you peeps would get shot up and dropped for hating POC. Fuck White America!

Ps: Ty Mall.
    No, I didn't say anything about race, I specifically talked about racism. It's action tied to a specific person who has embraced Alt-Right Neo Nazi's. Where the fuck did you get this shit about executing people?

You are obviously projecting because I would gather you assume because that kind of shit didn't happen to people based on their skin color in places in the U.S that automatically means when referring to racism that must mean doing the same thing.

Seriously it is amazing how much bullshit a certain mindset can make up to try escape the truth. It is your actions, not your words when they are easy to say that denotes racism, not the color of one's skin.

And your humor aside trying to be sarcastic and funny, You are the one to equate Trump voters for all white people. YOU did that so whatever point you thought you were trying to make backfired.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No, I didn't say anything about race, I specifically talked about racism. It's action tied to a specific person who has embraced Alt-Right Neo Nazi's. Where the fuck did you get this shit about executing people?

You are obviously projecting because I would gather you assume because that kind of shit didn't happen to people based on their skin color in places in the U.S that automatically means when referring to racism that must mean doing the same thing.

Seriously it is amazing how much bullshit a certain mindset can make up to try escape the truth. It is your actions, not your words when they are easy to say that denotes racism, not the color of one's skin.

And your humor aside trying to be sarcastic and funny, You are the one to equate Trump voters for all white people. YOU did that so whatever point you thought you were trying to make backfired.
    Not sure what jokes you are talking about. Fuck Nazi's, Fuck Trump, Fuck white people. Not hard concepts. You understand them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily reminder that antifa commies belong in the same box with nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Daily reminder that antifa commies belong in the same box with nazis.
    Oh shoot, how many millions of people did antifa kill since yesterday? I better go check the news!

While i see Antifa and BLM as the lesser evils... A fraction of those are still evil.

Violence breeds voilence. I am fine with Protests but attacking other people with violence isn't the answer.

Thank god i live in a country were Neonazi's and Antifa has a miniscule pressence. With that said i wish the Right didn't have such power here.

Deleted
    It's funny if it wasn't tragic. Both support violence to impose their ideology, yet they somehow see their "anti-facism" ideology superior to the alt right one. They are both cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    When they start lynching people, bombing churches, hitting people with cars, and calling for the deaths of ethnic groups, you call me.
    ethnic group
    a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.

I just want to point out, that it seems to include groupings not related to biology and includes races that aren't sporting melanin in large quantities.

Now lynchings aren't widespread or known (though it seems like some of these events of late are getting close like mr. Bike-Lock). Bombings aren't happening thankfully. Hitting people with cars? well I think you mean with intent to kill in teh manner like Charlottesville sure that isn't happening... but calls for violence and killing of ethnic groups is happening. It's getting classified as not part of the group [insert] is thinking of.

But lets be honest, if a bunch of basement nerds can be called terrorists with no proof of committing terrorist acts beyond the word of so-called victims... Then it's a wonder it took so long for a seemingly organized group with a uniform and flag who's been recorded instigating violence and vandalism in teh streets to get the label.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Oh shoot, how many millions of people did antifa kill since yesterday? I better go check the news!
    They are one and same. Extremist shitheads trying to force their stupidity on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's funny if it wasn't tragic. Both support violence to impose their ideology, yet they somehow see their "anti-facism" ideology superior to the alt right one. They are both cancer!
    yup. but one has historic ties that everyone learns about that are bad therefore it's worse... oh wait... both have that... but we're raised learning nazi's are evil and teh enemy of my enemy is my friend! Therefore anything against nazi's can't be good right?

And then you remind them that the man who killed hitler isn't seen as a hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Not sure what jokes you are talking about. Fuck Nazi's, Fuck Trump, Fuck white people. Not hard concepts. You understand them.
    Why would you throw white people in there, there are jews, black people, fucking latinos, women who voted for Trump, while in a smaller minority in some vs others why the fuck would you blame just white people.

No fuck Nazi's and Fuck Trump full stop. As for the voters most knew who he was and what he was when they voted for him.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Well there is nazi terror groups that don't kill people, but I can't remember any Nazi Terror Group that killed millions of people, too.
    If we want to add regimes I'm pretty sure there are some left ones that murder millions, too (and even more if they could).

There's also "left terror groups" (see the quotation marks? Thats because I think killing doesn't belong into any political wing that wants to do politic) that kill people. It's all one box.

As far as I know the Antifa brand in the US is relatively weak and minor (compared to EU). The "alt-right" have a far deeper and established position, in both media and politics. I'm both surprised, but perhaps not considering, that the US would label them as terrorists.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Can't really say that all Antifa does is bad either. They've prevented a lot of white supremacist and neo-nazi rallies over the past years, nearly 70 of them last I read.

The only thing I'll concede on is that they're cowards for going after civilians, but it's a lot harder to go after the white supremacists within the police force and government. At least during neo-nazi and white supremacist rallies they come out of the wood works and they're able to know they're dealing with rotten eggs.

I'd rather they targeted government and police than civilians, but that is just me and there are a whole lot of difficult impracticalities associated with that too.
    So your saying you hope that this group of people target those that they dont agree with and attack government and police? How are you any better than them or blm or the white supremacist?

10+ Year Old Account
    ethnic group
    a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.

I just want to point out, that it seems to include groupings not related to biology and includes races that aren't sporting melanin in large quantities.

Now lynchings aren't widespread or known (though it seems like some of these events of late are getting close like mr. Bike-Lock). Bombings aren't happening thankfully. Hitting people with cars? well I think you mean with intent to kill in teh manner like Charlottesville sure that isn't happening... but calls for violence and killing of ethnic groups is happening. It's getting classified as not part of the group [insert] is thinking of.

But lets be honest, if a bunch of basement nerds can be called terrorists with no proof of committing terrorist acts beyond the word of so-called victims... Then it's a wonder it took so long for a seemingly organized group with a uniform and flag who's been recorded instigating violence and vandalism in teh streets to get the label.
    "getting close?" Based on what merit?

And again, all of this "ANTIFA are terrorists" talk seems like absolute horseshit when compared to the fact that neo-nazis and white supremacists are still walking around with "good people on both sides" status pinned on them.

...after they've lynched people, bombed churches, and hit people with cars, just to make sure we're on the same wavelength here.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.