Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Or if his O-line actually had any ability to block.

Or if he actually didn't run at the first sign of trouble.

Alabama O is much like it was last year. They'll win on athleticism against lesser opponents, but against equal teams they seem simplistic and dare I say, bad.
    Good thing Alabama went undefeated until the final secs of the last game of the year -on a bad O-line (lol, ya, Cam Robinson just sucks)). Actually, after what they did to the Gators in the SEC championship I really didn't care that they lost to Clemson. The D was gassed and Watson led a great drive. Props to him.

For SURE, the Tide's O was not that sharp last night. The o-line will have to get better, luckily they have 2 cream puffs in a row to get ready for Ole Miss. I expect they will be much sharper against the Rebels.

I don't see Alabama going undefeated this year, but as long as they are in the SEC championship game that will be fine for me. I think the BCS is complete bullshit, anyways. It is so unfair to so many teams.

Ah well, just glad that college football is back. Not watching the NFL at all this year, done with it.

ROLL TIDE!

Texas A&M chokes a 34 point lead. Between them, Texas, and Baylor this has been one enjoyable football weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deondre Francois is out for the year after getting hurt in the game against Alabama http://www.tallahassee.com/story/spo...ury/630005001/

So is two important Alabama linebackers http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...ileshort_index

Also, Texas A&M just allowed the second biggest comeback in NCAA history, against UCLA. Lotta people calling for Sumlin's head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Texas A&M chokes a 34 point lead. Between them, Texas, and Baylor this has been one enjoyable football weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Also, Texas A&M just allowed the second biggest comeback in NCAA history, against UCLA. Lotta people calling for Sumlin's head.
    https://twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/...61470775721984

Looks like the UCLA receiver does kind of bobble it at the end. TAM might have gotten slightly screwed on that one.

Still, people have been calling for Sumlin's head starting last year. He needed to have a good year regardless, and this is definitely not the start he wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll always be happy at Tex AM choke jobs

Rosier was rather meh. First play was a play action QB roll out and I was encouraged. He doesn't have the arm strength to throw to the nations best receiving corp. As much as Kaaya was garbage, he'd be feasting with Thomas, Harley and Cager back. Walton and Homer both ran for over 100, no big deal though. They were both running angry, which was a concern since we have no RB depth.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Didn't see any of the Penn State game, but it seems like they're getting a lot of hype for beating up a mediocre MAC team. I'm still trying to figure out how the Big Ten will play out this year. Not sold on Michigan based on the win over Florida, who's ranked but certainly didn't look very impressive in that loss. No idea what to expect out of MSU after their fall from grace last season, and Wisconsin didn't look great this weekend either.

Sorry about Texas, Crissi. I did not see that coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a lot of information on game rescheduling due to Hurricane Irma. Too much that I'ma just link the reddit thread for it https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...lege_football/

Yeah, we are contracted to play Arkansas St, so we'll be playing them within the next couple of years to complete that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan is playing like ass. Simple as that. Whatever Harbaugh said at halftime seems to have had the opposite effect of what he wanted. Up 17-14 against Cincinatti, but the past 15 min or so of game time Cincinatti has been better and Michigan is just piling up bad plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just turned it on to see a Michigan score. Only really waiting for Alabama/Fresno State, because..HOW EXCITING!

All the good games are late games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buechele out with shoulder injury. Its ELingher's time to shine. and of course our backup is our WR Herd, who was a QB for a year before Buechele took over.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the good games are late games.
    I know... I was getting all ready to watch, checked the scores and... everything is 4 hours away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Cincy just made about three bad decisions in one play, so that's game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Cincy just made about three bad decisions in one play, so that's game.
    Yeah, I continue to get caught off guard about how quirky college ball can be. Pretty much every game can have sudden unexpected changes in how the flow of the game goes. Michigan was playing badly and without much indication of change, suddenly they weren't anymore, and then Cincy made some boneheaded plays and suddenly it's a 3 score game.

I'll probably catch Clemson or OSU playing in a few hours but going to just play some WoW for the time being. I doubt Penn State or Alabama will have any trouble with their opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, gotta do laundry and hoping my package arrives today, so gonna try to catch Auburn/Clemson between that. SEC is quiet this week otherwise. Alabama is expectingly doing well against Fresno State.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really liking Ehlinger so far. Few freshman mistakes but doing well

- - - Updated - - -

Chris Warren 3 being a human highlight reel!

10+ Year Old Account
    At Alabama, then at Washington the next week. Whoever made Fresno State's schedule needs to be fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texas wins. Good moral win, but there are mistakes that need to be fixed or USC will kill us. Like..angle of tackles is still a bit of an issue.

Also, TCU beating Arkansas makes me soooo happy lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refs make a generous PI call in the Sooners favor, Sooners fumble on the next play and bail the refs out. Good start to this one so far, Oklahoma moving the ball pretty well but not enough to score.