Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You're going to have to cite evidence better than two pictures from one stop in one building one time.

For example, this Gallup poll that proves you to be a blatant liar.

Oh, and it's from March. His numbers have only dropped since.
    LOL - polls. So fucking what. You keep relying on them, Trump will just keep winning. LOL

It just burns your ass that he has handled this CRISIS with no problems at all. HA HA HA HA!

Besides which - I don't have to cite ANY evidence to people like you. Go find your own fucking "cites". I just replied so I could laugh at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Don't you know that photo-op pictures mean kids love you!]
    They don't always go as planned.

Also, "get that baby out of here"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Don't you know that photo-op pictures mean kids love you!

Ya, those black WOMEN look like they were really coerced. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I don't have to cite ANY evidence to people like you.
    You don't have any evidence at all. That's why you're forced to post anecdotal evidence and deny deny deny.

Deleted
    You don't have any evidence at all. That's why you're forced to post anecdotal evidence and deny deny deny.
    As I said earlier....

Black people love him. Hispanics love him. Asians love him. REAL Americans love him.

The people that don't....oh well, who cares? Not worth it anyways.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-09-03 at 08:31 PM.

They don't always go as planned.

Also, "get that baby out of here"
    LoL! That is great. Yeah, those kids in Houston were forced to meet the Orange Turd. Should be some form of child neglect.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

NM - you really are just not worth my time.
    Anyone else loving this irony.

(Though you all continue to give him time he doesn't deserve)

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said earlier....
    So you agree with me. You have no evidence, and only your feels. Glad we cleared that up.

Ya, those black WOMEN look like they were really coerced. LOL
    Ugh! You still don't understand what a photo-op is and it's purpose.

As stated by @Breccia with the poll that the Orange Turd has a 27% approval rating with African Americans (lower now). You posts pictures as if Trump was winning the masses.

See I look at facts and statistics and then come to my conclusion. Thus 27% of something does not equal 100% or even a majority.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Harvey relief bill introduced. Expect a monstrous landslide yes vote.

Ya - like this one was.

LOL - Trump making the anti-trumper MSM look like fools, just like he does every single day.

Black people love him. Hispanics love him. Asians love him. REAL Americans love him.
    You're right, those people do love him, but you're implying that all of them do. Technically you are right that people, plural, of those races enjoy him, but technically as long as two or three of people of those races like him the same could be said and still not be technically wrong.

Obama went to NJ once - and Michelle NEVER went. And he certainly never handed out food or helped load supplies.
    Umm....there are photos out there of Obama doing exactly those things.

It just burns your ass that he has handled this CRISIS with no problems at all. HA HA HA HA!
    Because trying to "get more ratings" by pardoning someone during the hurricane, on purpose, is handling it greatly.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    That damn racist president!
    The "I have a black friend" defense? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Harvey relief bill introduced. Expect a monstrous landslide yes vote.
    Texas should vote against it, just to be consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    MSNBC puts the Trump Hurricane Harvey photos in the proper context... courtesy to Mark Dice...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    MSNBC puts the Trump Hurricane Harvey photos in the proper context... courtesy to Mark Dice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-1YeOw6G3o
    The irony here here, is that several conservative sites and thousands of tweets actually acted as if this fake BLM story of blocking aid was true:

http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-ma...ews-hurricane/
    http://fox59.com/2017/08/28/5-fake-h...s-going-viral/
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Umm....there are photos out there of Obama doing exactly those things
    Really? Post one. Post ONE photo of Obama handing out food or loading supplies during Sandy.

Michelle never even showed up - at all.

Really? Post one. Post ONE photo of Obama handing out food or loading supplies during Sandy.

Michelle never even showed up - at all.
    Here you are crying about Obama and not handing out food in the aftermath of Sandy...when you'd be crying about Obama disrupting relief services for a photo op were he to carry a box or two like your hero.

I don't expect you to understand or even recognize your absurdity. I'm just enjoying it for what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Here you are crying about Obama and not handing out food in the aftermath of Sandy...when you'd be crying about Obama disrupting relief services for a photo op were he to carry a box or two like your hero.
    Indeed, Obama had the good sense not to pull law enforcement off of their duties to hand out Play-Doh for 47 seconds, then leave.

Simply put, slowing down a disaster relief line by having a no-stamina 71-year-old man who thinks carrying 3 boxes six feet is "good exercise" while the USSS checks each car in line is not helping. I weight a buck-fifty tops and even I would be better at getting boxes from Truck A to Truck B, and I wouldn't require a security sweep to do it.

Obama had his charity photobomb moments to be sure, but he didn't interfere with an active disaster to do so. Trump's physical presence on the scene did not help. Him pushing for $14 billion in aid, is. Him ordering the military to help, which I assume he did because the Navy showed up, is. Him telling people to pray...debatable. But him personally making a hurricane donation choke point, isn't. That's simply not necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post

I don't expect you to understand or even recognize your absurdity. I'm just enjoying it for what it is.
    Here is Obama serving food at a shelter on just a regular thanksgiving:

http://static.snopes.com/app/uploads...od-kitchen.jpg
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Indeed, Obama had the good sense not to pull law enforcement off of their duties to hand out Play-Doh for 47 seconds, then leave.

Simply put, slowing down a disaster relief line by having a no-stamina 71-year-old man who thinks carrying 3 boxes six feet is "good exercise" while the USSS checks each car in line is not helping. I weight a buck-fifty tops and even I would be better at getting boxes from Truck A to Truck B, and I wouldn't require a security sweep to do it.

Obama had his charity photobomb moments to be sure, but he didn't interfere with an active disaster to do so. Trump's physical presence on the scene did not help. Him pushing for $14 billion in aid, is. Him ordering the military to help, which I assume he did because the Navy showed up, is. Him telling people to pray...debatable. But him personally making a hurricane donation choke point, isn't. That's simply not necessary.
    The most useless thing I saw was Greg Abbot "helping" with cleaning up branches a few days after Harvey hit. Someone handed him a branch or two, and they were literally taken from him by Pence. These photo ops have always been theater, but that was just sad to watch.