Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    What books about Trump? She wrote 2 books about the election, one before and one after. Because that's what allot of public figures do to make money, they sign book deals and write books including the god-king trump.

But you know this obsession with Clinton by the right is interesting, is it deflection or projection?
    They don't have anyone else to be critical of, because your party is in shambles and has no leader of note.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That wasn't mocking, that was an honest question. Do you really think if Hillary stops so will Trump? Trump has never been known to stop harping on anyone. During Obama's entire presidency he couldn't shut up about the birth certificate, even though it was released and proven to be real.

The fact you think asking a simple question and you going down to a 1st graders level only shows that even the slightest of slights against Trump enrages you, showing your bias, your emotional level, and frankly your I.Q. if you think a "I know you are but what am I" is enough in any sort of correct response in a debate or argument. You show your colors far too well and it's honestly adorable when you go that low to try and deflect. Not to mention if you think that was anything acceptable of a mock then you clearly need to up your game, because I'd love to continue this battle of wits, but it looks like you came unarmed.
    If you think I have ever been "enraged" here at mmo-c, you are not paying attention to how I post. Just sayin....

Thanks for taking the time to write a well thought out attempt at insulting me. I would say I read it all but, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    ahahaha, not that it matters - but is your source Snopes? Bet it is.

It says she didn't have veto powers because she could only stop it if it posed a threat to national security, which it absolutely did, and she did nothing. Plus, she was directly in contact with the president at the time. The fact that the uranium stayed in the US doesn't matter - it just means that Russia now has Uranium inside the US. Russians are in control of it, which is just fantastic.

And the timing of the donations are often fiddled with such that it doesn't seem obvious, and when confronted with this, the Foundation admits it made "mistakes".

And hey, let's give it another notch in the hat: Trump pays more taxes than Bernie Sanders and Hillary because they are using offshore trustfunds. Trump probably is as well, but not nearly to the same extent, obviously, or he'd be paying a lower tax rate, and now he's proposed getting rid of that loophole in the new tax code.
    A Russian company that bought a Canadian company that owned mines in the us, got ok'd by like 7 different US agencies, but its Hillary who personally sold Uranium to Russia. yes long debunked.

And it seems you have the Trump's Taxes, interesting I'm sure the world would love to see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    A Russian company that bought a Canadian company that owned mines in the us, got ok'd by like 7 different US agencies, but its Hillary who personally sold Uranium to Russia. yes long debunked.
    And let's expand on that.

1) The US is the 9th biggest producer of uranium, producing a whopping 2% of the world supply. 20% of that is shit.
    2) And, there's a glut. U prices hit their max in 2007. They've dropped to one-ninth since then, and have been cut in half since the U1 deal. We're not even looking for more mines anymore.
    3) And, this is a key feature, the uranium can't be exported without a license the company didn't have then and doesn't have now. They can throw it in a pile and keep anyone else from using it, but they can't ship it back to Russia. Not unless Team Trump authorizes it, and then, guess whose fault that is?

Basically, even if this whole "selling uranium" was correct, Clinton ripped Russia off. They will have spent all that money for overpriced useless rocks.