Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    We actually have full on evidence that George Soros is behind not only groups like Antifa and BLM, but other hate groups and political opponents in Europe.
    Even antifa rioters "protested" soros when he apparently wasn't paying them. The money trail leads directly to him, the problem? He has a LOT of money and influence, and because of that is above laws that would send you to prison for life.
    You have full verifiable evidence from an investigation that Soros has done all these? by all means present it, I am sure the FBI under Donald J. Trump will have no problems arresting him.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09...on-White-House

That's such bullshit. Now the WH even has to take an official position since the 100k threshold is passed.

You can't just make a clickbait petition to declare everyone you don't like a terrorist. That's fascist methods

We all need to stand behind Soros in this. Freedom is at stake

Please consider supporting the open society foundation if you can : https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org
    To be honest, projection has been a RW trait for several decades now. It goes along well with their anti-intellectualism. I can see this thread has already started up with their tertiary characteristic...false equivalency.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Like who? Soros has been the right's boogeyman for years...
    I know, right?!?!

I mean, the man has been involved in toppling eight totalitarian regimes. So why would the right be so scared of him?

I never got paid to protest with antifa

I think I'd know it if that was a thing
    Lenin's most useful souls would not need to be paid, they'd volunteer.

Can you block an entire user so you don't have to see their threads or their posts? This guy is using Communist symbols in his signature and starts multiple threads at the same time to promote his Communist agenda. Someone who supports mass murder, starvation, and oppression shouldn't get a voice on this website. Ban him just like the neo-Nazis because he's no better.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    Can I get a short version of who's Soros? TL-DR style.
    He's the head of the Illuminati, the Archmage of the Reptillians, Lord of Earth and Governor of the Dominion of the Sol System. He uses his mind control rays on young innocent college students to turn them into hard core social justice warriors who fight against truth, justice, and the American way.

TLDR; he's a billionaire who tends to support liberal causes.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Can you block an entire user so you don't have to see their threads or their posts? This guy is using Communist symbols in his signature and starts multiple threads at the same time to promote his Communist agenda. Someone who supports mass murder, starvation, and oppression shouldn't get a voice on this website. Ban him just like the neo-Nazis because he's no better.
    you know you can just not click on threads rather than engaging in gestapo worthy behavior

That's such bullshit. Now the WH even has to take an official position since the 100k threshold is passed.

You can't just make a clickbait petition to declare everyone you don't like a terrorist. That's fascist methods

Please consider supporting the open society foundation if you can : https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org
    Keep in mind there are at least a dozen or so other petitions, that are equally silly, that the WH has not taken a position on either. They have to comment but, there are no teeth as to when or how or anything. It's a symbolic law.

That said, I could not agree more that Soros is dangerous and needs to be monitored. Not because he might do ill things in the US, but because he makes his living manipulating and collapsing currencies around the world. This makes him about the worst human being imaginable, who profits from sending nations in to turmoil and poverty.

you know you can just not click on threads rather than engaging in gestapo worthy behavior
    When I go to the mmo-champ home page, I look at the Recent Forum Posts to see what's going on in the WoW community today. Today, I see three of your Commie threads dominating the list. It's Gestapo worthy to not want to see your radical extremist filth polluting these forums? So what does that make you then? The Stasi?
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Deleted
    I see three of your Commie threads dominating the list.
    Which means people are interested in them so they are popular and remain on top.

That's called democracy.

I'm sorry you dont like it.

Oh boy, an internet petition! It's bound to get someone to act!
    So long as MMO-C has certain mods turning a blind eye to certain posters known for breaking certain rules that ain't gonna happen..

7+ Year Old Account

You're assuming Trump follows the rules. By large most of the petitions that have required a White House response have been largely ignored by his administration since he came into power. There's also been talk of him scrapping the entire petitions page because he doesn't like the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this talk about how wealthy Jewish people and "their ilk are a danger. a hidden insidious evil", that they are "dangerous and need to be monitored", that they "become liberal and begin to rave about the necessary progress of mankind", it all seems oddly familiar.

Wait, shit, one of those quotes wasn't from this thread, it was from Mein Kampf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Why should we have to prove anything when you don't?
    Because the shit I say has relative basis in reality, and can be independently confirmed from multiple credible sources, or even debunked.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

if you contribute resource to an entity that has been labeled a terrorist organization does that then make you a terrorist

But then by doing so you can say all protestors are terrorists...
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    All this talk about how wealthy Jewish people and "their ilk are a danger. a hidden insidious evil", that they are "dangerous and need to be monitored", that they "become liberal and begin to rave about the necessary progress of mankind", it all seems oddly familiar.

Wait, shit, one of those quotes wasn't from this thread, it was from Mein Kampf.
    it has not a dam thing to do with Soros being Jewish and every dam thing to do with him funding groups which have been labeled terrorist organizations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    It's not illegal because illegals are not citizens. They don't have the same rights afforded to citizens. Try again. Bye boi.
    SCOTUS has been pretty darned crystal clear that unless the law specifically states that a right only belongs to "citizens", it's shared by everyone under US jurisdiction.

For instance, the 15th Amendment reads (in part):

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude

So that only applies to citizens. The 2nd Amendment though?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Refers to people, meaning it covers everyone. Even illegal immigrants. About the only rights reserved to citizens exclusively have to do with voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    But then by doing so you can say all protestors are terrorists...
    If they break the law during their protest committing violence and destruction of property then yes it will fit the description of what is a terrorist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah I love how Alt-Right Nazi's claim Trump isn't like Hitler and they aren't like fascist. Voluntary gestapo over here.

Up next lets just make all Muslims terrorist, that should circumvent the courts. Especially if you abolish them FFS
    Nobody will ever be as Hitler was. Such a Great Guy... one of his Kind is surely missing in todays fucked up World