Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    WOAAH WOAAH WOAAH...

I'm really pro sanctuary, I'm tired of all these racists hating on all these immigrants coming over, we should give them a chance to work

but... i mean... we can't make them legal and get paid the same as everyone else though; What'd be the point in that? We might as well hire legal immigrants if we have to pay full price.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Today I learned that Joe Arpaio is an Illegal immigrant and has no protections and entitlements of a citizen.
    He doesn't need to be an illegal immigrant and a illegal immigrant doesn't need to be a citizen for our laws to apply based on our constitution not just to those who stand on it soil.

"Wrong" is not an argument. Back up your disagreement.
    We are past that, if you wanted arguments you should have brought some and defended them not go on wild goose chases making claims about mine I never did.

When i say, "Not an argument" like i am about to say referring to this, I am expressing that the group of words you put out do not convey an argument. They often convey an opinion and have nothing to back them up. You are 'arguing' for how things should be and i am here to tell you that does not matter because that does not reflect how things are. If you want the laws changed, lobby government. Don't shove your fingers in your eyes and cry "lalalalala" and hope that what you wish to become true is true.

Not an argument.
    What you are referring to despite your argument now about what your argument is for a non argument, that isn't the god damn argument either, you have lost, move on.

The Argument is about Joe Illegal Immigrants and the Law

My bad. I was expecting an argument to back up your point of view.
    I did, but that isn't what you wanted, you just wanted to make vague irrelevant quips about danke memes concerning rules to arguments. Move on if you are sincere about your complains concerning non arguments in a conversation, this is no longer a conversation, so just the facts.

Argue Joe, Illegal Immigrants and the law and how you don't feel all law is the same when applied to either.

Not an argument. This is just a thinly veiled insult. The same amount of information would be expressed if you told me, "You're Stupid."
    Nothing there to be insulted by unless you really don't follow the english language well. I also don't need to tell you YOUR stupid you are going to know if that's true deep down in dark places that won't be for us to see, but you'll know.

Maybe you are easily offended and that comes across harsh also, then in that case lets move on. The argument?

When did i say we did? When i did i say Joe Arpaio was not bad person that used stereotyping and got a lot more false positives than positives? When did i say that Joe Arpaio was not guilty of breaking the law? When did i say that I agreed with Joe Arpaio being pardoned?
    Don't give a shit not an argument, move on!

You seem to be in the wrong thread.
    That's actually kind of funny because, I am sure regardless to threads my conversations with you would be exactly the same.

ITT we are talking about an arch bishop making an equivocation between an American Citizen and Illegal Aliens. So you came out the gate swinging to the wrong tune from the very beginning and you are allowing your assumptions about things i've not brought up or mentioned to make guide your thoughts.
    Again not an argument either, don't give a shit, you could have made this response a lot shorter if you stuck to your own rules.

The only thing i am arguing is that:

1) Illegal Immigrants are not the same as Citizens and do not enjoy the same rights as Citizens
    2) It is illogical to say that because Joe Arpaio broke the law, he is the same as an illegal immigrant.
    3) There is no 3 but i was told having 3 entries in a list increases the likelihood that someone will read the whole list.
    1. Irrelevant the Constitution is always the same
    2. No it isn't the law is the law and both are instances of them being broken
    3. Yeah well you are right, I actually did read what you wrote, because I was hoping this was going to be the point where you would stop dancing around because you are afraid to take the hit.[/Quote]

You are wrong, and you could have made this exchange a lot shorter had you just said that. Now unless you have some proof specifically as to why you are right YOU LOSE!

This is a statement of fact. Good job
    Really you breaking down and sense is seeping in or is someone now helping you over your shoulder.

Not an argument sumida.
    Statement of fact.

Because your poorly worded argument is poorly worded and embellished with unrelated opinion and non-arguments that detract from the central point you are trying to make. It would be like bringing up minecraft in a discussion about lego in an attempt to say that legos are not legos because minecraft. If this analogy makes no sense to you, that is how much sense you are making to me with your "arguments."
    What ever your excuse, you sure have a lot of bullshit non arguments for someone, so bent on sticking to the exact measures one.

I both saw the movie as a kid but believe the point you were attempting to make as not an argument.
    Your existence in this thread is a non argument at this point.

Man i just want to have a good conversation. I've seen what you are capable of when you slow down and respond to things properly rather than getting blinded by emotions. You have, in the past, been able to supply arguments that were capable of changing my opinion on certain things. So to see you just ramble on without making coherent thoughts is deeply disappointing because you are capable of so much more.
    Then you should have acted like a human being and not like a fucking robot, who is clueless about his programming, hell bent on arguing an issue that you don't know how.

I am not defending Joe. I am rejecting the idea that there is no difference between an American Citizen and an Illegal Immigrant
    Well either way you are doing a shitty job and maybe you really don't like Joe, because by the way you argue that would be punishment enough if he required a defense.

Also: Not an argument. Insulting someone and talking about how they are a piece of shit is not an argument. At beast it is an ad hominem (one of these days i will spell this right) attack. I can replace your last sentence with, "You're a stupid poopy head" and get the same amount of information across.
    You don't know what an ad hominem is either. Too bad you are out of surprises.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Fair enough..... Thank you for your intellectual dishonesty...
    I don't seek honesty from dishonest people, you're welcome.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Because they're not citizens therefore they don't have any rights in this country. Bad troll bait is bad.
    Non-citizens have rights on US soil. Otherwise, it would be legal to murder tourists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Considerable difference between 1 person and millions... plus the fact he's American. Your "point", and his, is non-existent.
    Yeah. Those millions didn't run a self-described concentration camp.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    That remains to be seen.
    Not unless you are Stevie Wonder

Irrelevant to the thread topic and not anything i brought up.
    Wrong you did, when you suggested that Joe should be allowed to get away with breaking the law, while Illegal Immigrants shouldn't.

I unironically object to this statement. Its like your argument is that, "I am better than you. Deal with it."
    Wrong I wouldn't remind you of something I know we are both aware of.

Amnesty is Affirmative. It has to be applied for and granted. I don't expect you to know this because the average American does not have to deal with this. Though since i am tied up in the Immigration system i've been dealing with things like this an the legal ramifications of it for multiple years now.. So your statement is irrelevant. Next time you try to make an insult, make sure you are not going to make a fool out of yourself to someone who has extensive dealings with US immigration of various types desu .
    Great then you admit to having complete fucking ignorance to a subject you claim you should have full knowledge about But this is a none Argument.

Does not make it an argument. If you believe I am wrong, please rephrase what you are trying to express because i can replace that you typed with, "You're stupid." And get the same amount of information from it.
    It's a point from a cherry picked quote purposly out of context because you are desperate at this point for an effective counter.

Not an Argument.
    Nope just an inconvenient truth for you, that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I suppose I could attempt this in the future. The problem is when you take your time to write up a few points and then people completely ignore them and derail the thread with their own propaganda/slant.
    Propaganda....rich coming from the person who probably sits up at night looking for any little story to bash the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure why you are bringing this up. Its like you don't understand the words i am using.
    Not an argument.
    I've made my arguments long ago. Go back and read what i typed before you responded.
    Then you are arguing poorly.
    >What is reading comprehension?
    >What is off topic responses?
    "You're"
    Look at my footer...the link on the Dunning–Kruger effect. It is a reminder to myself that i need to be damned sure that i know what i am talking about. Unlike most people, I assume that I am stupid and ask questions from that perspective because it leads to more blunt answers that get straight to the point.
    Then why did you not leave it out. Obviously you cared enough to waste a precious 2 seconds of your time that you will never get back. You've been here arguing with someone for over an hour now and you are telling them you don't give a shit .
    Just skip a section, like i am going to do with the next quote in this chain because its irrelevant.
    Why did you waste an hour of your life if you don't give a shit? SAD.
    1. The constitution is about human rights and most of them are specific to citizens. Anybody regardless of gender and race can vote; IF they are US citizens.
    Everybody in the USA is granted the freedom of assembly IF they are citizens and or legal immigrants; temporary or otherwise.
    Breaking the law forfeits a large amount of your rights. Criminals do not have the freedom to assemble and they have their free speech restricted.
    You don't seem to know your own laws desu.
    2. Reductive.
    3. Take what hit? A hit of weed to help me understand the fuck you are trying to express?
    Not an argument.
    Not an argument.
    Fake News.
    Not an Argument.
    Are you going to deport me? ;_;
    Ralgarog will remember this
    Not an argument
    Not an argument.
    Its funny how you degenerated to a bunch of personal attacks and flaming as if that is somehow an argument.[/QUOTE]

More of the same nonsense you don't know what Dunning Kruger is because self reflection isn't a thing for you. And you are trying to position yourself as an immigrant to bolster your argument you don't have and can't maintain. LOL!

Wrong. They're human beings first and foremost. What makes America great is its ability to adapt and this is no different.
    they are still human beings violating a law of a country they are in illegally. Entrance into america is not a human right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake news. Show me where.
    -10 to charisma
    Not an argument
    Oh jeeze i was not aware that i was able to cherry pick a quote that i got directly from you because all of my statements are direct responses to you.
    Not.
    Well its 6. Enjoy the rest of your day
    Yes now that you got your ass kicked, you can back out slowly to try to save face from your pretty hateful and stupid remarks. bye!

- - - Updated - - -

Not an argument. Just more personal attacks.
    You don't have any argument you are just typing to see your text show up, I ran over your bullshit argument with reality about an hour ago.

Easily offended huh, kind of humorous coming from a guy who views immigrants as less than human beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe i overlooked it. State my argument and your refutation to it. Should be easy for you to do if you kicked my ass with reality a long time ago.Funny how you need to invent ways to demonize me to feel better. Maybe you should learn how to argue .

I will be back in like an hour
    Haha everyone who is interested can read the shit you posted and read any of the nonsense you have posted having nothing to do with your contention that Immigrants illegal or otherwise aren't afforded the same rights under the constitution.

LOL There is no such fucking provision or amendments. Mr I am going through the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    What part is wrong? That they are not citizens? Or that they don't have any citizen rights?
    Japan and South Korea aren't states yet they have American troops in them.

https://www.americamagazine.org/poli...ted-immigrants

Great point. Sick of the hypocrisy by those in Washington. Show some compassion for crying out loud.

One is a U.S Citizen...the other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    what's up with this attitude ? i mean, why the fuck do we need to hear every single thing about murricans in an mmo forum, which is international ?

what is next ? writing every article in an unknown texas newspaper ? now i can understand if it effects a majority in the world or relates to something big enough but what we get in return ? topics that only a selected few americans can understand (because most of them are uneducated diabetics )

because of shits like that, an explosion in a city and a fuckin unrelated thing about america gets the same attention. stop looking at that giant mirror kiddos.

p.s : i already know what you all gona write here and guess what ? i don't give a flying fuck. this is my statement.

/rant
    of course you already know, an american game made by americans, on an american website, hosted by americans on the internet made again by the americans. YOU'RE WELCOME!

OT; they pardoned bradley manning... i mean fuck if they going to pardon criminals like that then i guess anybody is fair game.

also illegal immigrants have been given amnesty many times in our history. HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT NEED TO HAPPEN?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yes now that you got your ass kicked, you can back out slowly to try to save face from your pretty hateful and stupid remarks. bye!

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have any argument you are just typing to see your text show up, I ran over your bullshit argument with reality about an hour ago.

Easily offended huh, kind of humorous coming from a guy who views immigrants as less than human beings.
    you're an odd person. very odd. but hey you RAN OVER HIS BULLSHIT ARGUMENT WITH REALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Non-citizens have rights on US soil. Otherwise, it would be legal to murder tourists.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Those millions didn't run a self-described concentration camp.
    odd when you make fun of journalists and opponents they use that same statement in attempt to prove something. you should listen again to what was said and maybe you wouldnt look so uhh, whats the word? wrong right now

10+ Year Old Account
    You're barking up the wrong tree. Conservative politicians these days generally seem more interested in waving the "religion" banner around when they can do it to actively hinder people, rather than help them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Mall Security Lies on the internet in order to win online debate after being CRUSHED by Ralgarog. More at 11.
    i know, we all saw it. no need to gloat buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Japan and South Korea aren't states yet they have American troops in them.
    Perhaps you should take some time to familiarize yourself with Article IV of the Mutual Defence Treaty between the Republic of Korea and the United States; and Article VI of Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between Japan and the United States of America... then you might understand why US troops are in those respective countries.

Enjoy.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mall Security Lies on the internet in order to win online debate after being CRUSHED by Ralgarog. More at 11.
    Haha, Ralgarog trying to make irrelevant replies because it's all he has left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You're barking up the wrong tree. Conservative politicians these days generally seem more interested in waving the "religion" banner around when they can do it to actively hinder people, rather than help them.
    true this, both sides are incredibly stupid. its a conspiracy to make people as confused as possible. liberals attack successful people and conservatives if they had their way the pastor would be the richest person in the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    i know, we all saw it. no need to gloat buddy.
    Well you haven't yet won an argument with me, I am figuring this guy must be a buddy of yours and if not maybe you two should get together and have drinks because between the two of you maybe you might sooth each others egos, enough to construct an argument not shot down in flames by me.