Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am okay with a 1:1 ratio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post

Not an argument.
    You lost, no shitty half assed picture of your imagination is going to change this.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You lost, no shitty half assed picture of your imagination is going to change this.
    It's more graceful for you to walk away from this thread. You already lost the masses and the fight. Move on to the next thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    It's more graceful for you to walk away from this thread. You already lost the masses and the fight. Move on to the next thread.
    Oh here comes Stomination, shit mr bluelivesmatter himself, maybe if I can get a consensus of more people who are wrong, maybe it might lift up the spirits of the collective group.

You are more than welcome to stick around and prove you can't fucking argue either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never met him.

Its funny that in order to "Win" this argument you had to lie about me. I suck at lying so i guess you "win." Enjoy your "Victory."
    No you just ought to actually table the bullshit memes, and make a fucking point, instead of countering with horse shit like "Not an Argument' Like that Bald Cult Leader motherfucker who whines about what women do with their vaginas.

Seriously you actually argued your point about 6 post in, the problem is YOUR claim from the very start didn't reinforce that.

Laws apply to everyone in the U.S unless you found a provision or amendment to the constitution that states otherwise. Joe broke the fucking law, Immigrants who entered the U.S illegally broke the law.

There is no fucking different degrees, you either broke the law or you didn't.

You trying to argue that it is a different law so that makes it thus more forgivable, would have been an argument. But you would still be fucking wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Oh here comes Stomination, shit mr bluelivesmatter himself, maybe if I can get a consensus of more people who are wrong, maybe it might lift up the spirits of the collective group.

You are more than welcome to stick around and prove you can't fucking argue either.
    Good thing that bluelivesmatter is a joke about shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Good thing that bluelivesmatter is a joke about shamans.
    Well aren't you clever. And the Swastika is just an X doing cartwheels.

- - - Updated - - -

He's so MAD! Hahahaha.
    No I am not made it's a hashtag, or do they not have that where you are from. He is being a smart ass, guess you didn't read to well into that.

Sure i don't. Please post me a Washington Post on 10 reason why trump is a stupid poopy doodoo head as your evidence.
    Exactly my point. You Trump apologists have reinvented what evidence means and then out of hand discredit every source that reports it.

You know, like a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    yes, and thats the problem. We already have MORE than enough hispanics who are also breeding like rabbits. We are then IMPORTING more poor people especially when with automation, there are less and less and less and less manual job. At the end, what do you think you accomplished? You Imported more POOR people who will breed like rabbits all the while depressing already shrinking manual labor jobs. Honestly, what are you trying to accomplish, what is the end goal?
    Importing implies that someone is actively bringing them in. That is not true. As far as I know, illegal migration to the US has already lessened on its own in recent years. As such, with no one actively importing them, there is no end goal. This is a decades old phenomenon. Solving it is hard and is way out of the scope of this thread. This thread is about someone asking why, if someone accused of some pretty bad things is being pardoned, before he is even sentenced, which would have been only half a year anyway, the president could not also pardon at least one illegal immigrant.
    Now, there are arguments to be had about that for sure. I personally do not see the equivalency between pardoning one person and millions. While I would appreciate it if there was not such a hardline stance against illegal immigration, due to the problems that causes, I can see why issuing any pardon to just a single illegal immigrant would be opening a box that could never be closed. But all this talk about breeding like rabbits has little to do with that and just serves to insult most Hispanics, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Because they're not citizens therefore they don't have any rights in this country. Bad troll bait is bad.
    basically / thread. illegals are criminals and an insult to those that follow the law and come here legally.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    My argument always is, and always has been, that your statement that Illegal Immigrants have the exact same rights and protections as Citizens is false. I even gave examples. Illegal Immigrants do not have freedom of assembly. They do not have the right to vote. They do not have the right to seek employment. They do not have the same freedom of speech that citizens do.
    Irrelevant the law still requires the justice system act equally here, citizen or none, Joe has no special rights here because he is a Citizen ZERO, your fucking argument is WRONG!

There is no lashing out, you are the one resorting to silly pictures because you got your ass kicked, and can't position yourself as having anything other than a bigoted opinion. I am sure race is coming soon from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    basically / thread. illegals are criminals and an insult to those that follow the law and come here legally.
    Bullshit your argument falls on the entitlements of those with privilege over those without. The only thing that is an insult are fucking people that got an opportunity that they would rather deny those coming in behind them.

Because they're not citizens therefore they don't have any rights in this country. Bad troll bait is bad.

Thats not how the constitution works but right wingers wouldnt know that as expected with your lack of knowledge comment

10+ Year Old Account
    1) I can't vote.
    2) If i could vote I would of voted to Bernie Saunders if he was available or Gary Johnson.
    3) I don't agree with a lot of things that Trump does, however I can understand the reason why he does a lot of things.
    4) Members of cults always project others as being members of cults and always think that people do disagree with them are specifically out to get them.

To make a long story short: When there is evidence of Trump's corruption, he will become under investigation. We was not under investigation by the FBI because they had no evidence. They widen the search and still are not finding enough evidence to indict Trump.

The lack of evidence does not mean he did nothing and that he is not Corrupt, but i refuse to agree with a group of people that choose to just lynch someone because they believe he is guilty. You are arguing for a lynch mob and a kangaroo court.

You both believe that the Republicans are covering for Trump, and that Trump is going to be impeached at any second because No Republicans support him. You have forgotten that most Republicans hate him and would sooner have him leave office and have Pence take office than have a man that will leave a scar on the Republican party for decades remain in office.

So i cannot take you seriously. You don't have any understanding of politics outside of what the Media says and i am pretty sure that to get -YOUR- opinion, all i have to do is watch John Oliver or Stephen Colbert. But then its not your opinion is it? Its a reductive version of their literal humor that has the predictive power of a boiled peanut.
    Well if I got a vote you wouldn't be a Citizen, nothing worse than someone who knows the hardships of others and wants to take advantage only to shut the door on others.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you even talking about? You are not making any sense. We are not talking about the fact that Joe broke the law. We are talking about the fact that he was Pardoned. You seem to be in some imaginary argument where you think i am saying that Joe did not break the law.

My argument is not wrong, your reading comprehension is just really, really bad.

I did get my ass kicked at lying. Nobody can lie better than you can in this thread.
    Is that picture supposed to make your arguments correct?

You still don't know what the fuck you are talking about and the fact you thought a picture of your skin color would be some kind of currency tells me more about your arguments and the fact as I said you would deny others the same opportunities you would like for yourself. You are also willing to use your race to get it.

Which is your prerogative, but don't think for a second it allows you a status it doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Your Racism and xenophobia is showing desu.

Also Not an Argument.
    Nah, I would say Racism and Xenophobia showing in you since you seem to think the horseshit about race being a instant win in a arguement or anything else it isn't. You also don't get to wave banners and represent people you at the same time would shit on in a heartbeat to go against.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I've already made my arguments. I am beating a dead horse here though. Its fun watching you attempt to make sense. Its like watching a kid learn to walk for the first time.
    You got your ass kicked because obviously you don't know how to the law works anything outside of what you were taught by Rush Limbaugh Desu, LMFAO are you serious.

So you attempt to call me a racist. I show you that I am black so that attack won work on me. You are now calling me a good for nothing affirmative action black person. Thanks, Racist. Not an argument.
    Your attempt to try to shock by uploading a photo of a black arm doesn't change the fact you are wrong Oh though I am sure as badly as you had your ass kicked you hope it will.

I didn't give a shit what color you were before you tried to reveal you are going through the immigration process, guess what you aren't the only one, but that still doesn't change the fact you are fucking wrong.

But I do like how you got this whole conservative black guilt thing going by trying to slam affirmative action by calling it good for nothing.

1) I can't vote.
    And? I didn't say you voted for him, I said you're a trump apologist.
    2) If i could vote I would of voted to Bernie Saunders if he was available or Gary Johnson.
    Bullshit and typical.
    3) I don't agree with a lot of things that Trump does, however I can understand the reason why he does a lot of things.
    The only reason he does anything is money and ego.
    4) Members of cults always project others as being members of cults and always think that people do disagree with them are specifically out to get them.
    That's not true and is just a stupider way of saying, "I know you are but what am I?" Again, you say all the evidence we actually have isn't evidence and then you discredit any news source that reports on it. THAT is literally what a cult does. Verbatim.

To make a long story short: When there is evidence of Trump's corruption, he will come under investigation. He was not under investigation by the FBI because they had no evidence. They widen the search and still are not finding enough evidence to indict Trump.
    He is under investigation. Why are you speaking on a subject you literally know nothing about?

The lack of evidence does not mean he did nothing and that he is not Corrupt, but i refuse to agree with a group of people that choose to just lynch someone because they believe he is guilty. You are arguing for a lynch mob and a kangaroo court.
    The fuck? There is no evidence you and your ilk would accept, so spare me the bullshit search for the truth position you're taking.

You both believe that the Republicans are covering for Trump, and that Trump is going to be impeached at any second because No Republicans support him. You have forgotten that most Republicans hate him and would sooner have him leave office and have Pence take office than have a man that will leave a scar on the Republican party for decades remain in office.
    Again, what the fuck are you talking about?

So i cannot take you seriously. You don't have any understanding of politics outside of what the Media says and i am pretty sure that to get -YOUR- opinion, all i have to do is watch John Oliver or Stephen Colbert. But then its not your opinion is it? Its a reductive version of their literal humor that has the predictive power of a boiled peanut.
    Media? Where the fuck do you get your news? Spoiler alert, you get your news from "the media". InfoWars, Breitbart and Fox are full of shit and proven so time and again, but they are the media.

1. He's a citizen.

2. They are not citizens.

3. Pardons are at the President's discretion.

4. Because fuck the archbishop

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm. I made you say Desu. It was easier than expected
    This feels like child abuse. I am done. Have a good Night Mall Security. Enjoy your "victory."
    Because you dropped a photo of a black arm so that precludes you from being wrong, or an obvious racist. You couldn't be more full of shit if you tried, and don't kid yourself you weren't trying.

It just turned out your argument failed and you had nothing to fall back on besides your black forearm LMFAO!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    1. He's a citizen.

Citizen doesn't give one priority over the law, if you break the fucking law you break the law. If it did he would get more time not less because Joe was an Officer of the law.

Person A abuses his authority by targeting people that do not look like him regardless of their citizenship.
    Person B is fleeing a horrible way of life looking for something better for him and his family knowing the hatred they will find from person A types.
    Who deserves our sympathy and help? In the end it shouldn't about citizenship and we should not let fear rule our lives.

Deleted
    Rights and duties of the host country apply to anyone visiting that said country, illegal or legal entry to the country, it makes no difference. It's based on international agreements between countries. Same thing applies to you when you travel to foreign countries, you're basically protected as a temporary citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    1. He's a citizen.

Pardons are meant to be given after a sentence, not before it, doing a pardon before a sentence is spoken out, is undermining the justice system.

It's going to bite him in the ass pretty soon, same thing happened when Nixon did it.