Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I see lots of spellslingers, you will be fine, just remember this game isn't exactly flooded with players, good luck queueing solo, best to use chat to find dungeon groups.
    Still a bit stupid they haven't fixed the queues from breaking themselves. It's been this way since Heroes Evolved.

Whole point of matchmaking tools is so you don't have to spam in a chat channel.

Deleted
    I see lots of spellslingers, you will be fine, just remember this game isn't exactly flooded with players, good luck queueing solo, best to use chat to find dungeon groups.
    Not flooded, but all the players you need to find more or less instant groups

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Still a bit stupid they haven't fixed the queues from breaking themselves. It's been this way since Heroes Evolved.

Whole point of matchmaking tools is so you don't have to spam in a chat channel.
    Maybe it is fixed ? one thing for sure....we don't trust it

I don't think the queue finder is broken anymore, people just don't queue anymore and most people want to push primes which you can't queue for anyway.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

I don't think the queue finder is broken anymore, people just don't queue anymore and most people want to push primes which you can't queue for anyway.
    Just insanely long as a DPS then. Have no desire to tank or heal on this either personally.

Just insanely long as a DPS then. Have no desire to tank or heal on this either personally.
    Yeah because as I said, people don't use the queue finder anymore, usually there a re multiple leveling players gathering groups in chat and most veteran players join guilds and circles and just run with them.

It sucks, but it's to be expected for a game with a low population
    Diablo Bore.

Well hello all, been a while! I have to say that homecoming is an impressive update to suck me back into the game, I love housing and Swordmaiden is easily one of my dungeons in the game.

On a side note I have seen more gold sellers in chat, I guess that means the game is thriving now
    Caydiem answered some questions as usual yesterday

They are interested in making more world content
    They are still hiring at Carbine for both Wildstar and the new project
    They are busting with story ideas but don't think we will see a world story update for a while as it is too many resources and don't get done enough to warrant it. as of now.
    They are going to continue making new prime content.
    New costumes and mounts are taking longer as they are low on new art assets now (why we see more recolors/remodels lately)
    WILDSTAR, The best f2p themepark mmorpg! Play today! http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/freetoplay/
    Come join me and thousands of others

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think i seen a single GOLD seller on EU servers.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbark View Post
    Well hello all, been a while! I have to say that homecoming is an impressive update to suck me back into the game, I love housing and Swordmaiden is easily one of my dungeons in the game.

On a side note I have seen more gold sellers in chat, I guess that means the game is thriving now
    Caydiem answered some questions as usual yesterday

They are interested in making more world content
    They are still hiring at Carbine for both Wildstar and the new project
    They are busting with story ideas but don't think we will see a world story update for a while as it is too many resources and don't get done enough to warrant it. as of now.
    They are going to continue making new prime content.
    New costumes and mounts are taking longer as they are low on new art assets now (why we see more recolors/remodels lately)
    Wait new project? Please be console port or single player reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Wait new project? Please be console port or single player reboot
    Won't be either. Not to be pessimistic but they most certainly don't have the funds for a console launch if they cancelled the China one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I dont think i seen a single GOLD seller on EU servers.
    Gold sellers don't target low population games. Why would they? It's a loss of profit and waste of time for them.

Instead they spread their shitty spam in high populated games that I happen to play. FF14 and WoW are rampant with them and it pisses me off.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-04 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't be either. Not to be pessimistic but they most certainly don't have the funds for a console launch if they cancelled the China one.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold sellers don't target low population games. Why would they? It's a loss of profit and waste of time for them.

Instead they spread their shitty spam in high populated games that I happen to play. FF14 and WoW are rampant with them and it pisses me off.
    Thats not true tho. I seen them in way less populated game than this.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Thats not true tho. I seen them in way less populated game than this.
    I never stated it as a fact. I said they target higher pop ones more often.

Of course they are in low pop games. I see them all the damn time in D2 lobby chat.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-04 at 05:08 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I think Wildbark was joking, but there have been a few gold sellers in NA chat lately.

Carbines new project may very well be funded by NCsoft, but I doubt it has anything to do with Wildstar.
    Diablo Bore.

Well, I think Wildbark was joking, but there have been a few gold sellers in NA chat lately.

Carbines new project may very well be funded by NCsoft, but I doubt it has anything to do with Wildstar.
    Must have taken a lot of work to restore NCsofts faith in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, is there a Race change option in the cash shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Quick question, is there a Race change option in the cash shop?
    No. You can change your race/gender at the style vendor for service tokens tho. And you can buy those in the cash shop. Think its like 300 tokens for a race change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    No. You can change your race/gender at the style vendor for service tokens tho. And you can buy those in the cash shop. Think its like 300 tokens for a race change.
    Indeed it was , thank you. Went ahead and Race changed from Aurin to Mordesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Indeed it was , thank you. Went ahead and Race changed from Aurin to Mordesh.
    A wise decision my friend, Mordesh are easily my favorite Exile race. Although Granok have the "coolest" lore imo.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...d-patch-notes/

Wildstar: Homecoming patch notes and feature overview

You’ve explored Nexus and beyond—now it’s time to come home. The next major WildStar content update, Homecoming, arrives Wednesday, September 6, and it offers players an assortment of new and updated activities!

New Feature: Communities

You’ve invested impressive amounts of time and effort in designing rich, elegant living spaces to call home. And with Homecoming you’ll at last have the ability to find neighbors who can move into properties right next door! Collaborate together to build a vibrant and bustling Community—a massively expanded housing social feature that affords players the cosmic opportunity to relocate their homes to shared land.

New Event: Residential Renovation

Residential Renovation is a new in-game event that will run for one week every month. Pulling many of the rewards previously offered through Chase events, Residential Renovation will task players with a variety of largely housing-centric activities that yield stellar upgrades in home décor.

Residential Renovation will begin its inaugural run on September 15 at 10am PDT and last until 10am PDT on September 22—get ready for show time!

New Contest: Community Showdown

Get your sharpened pencils, tracing paper, and protractors at the ready. The Community Showdown is the preeminent competition for seasoned architects, landscapers, and interior designers to flaunt your elite skills and let vanity be thy true tape measure. But this isn’t your mama’s House of Haunts contest. This time, through the foundation of a Community, you’re in it to win it with a full five conjoined Housing plots fashioned to elegant perfection!

Registration is now open for North America and Europe and will close at 11:59pm PDT on September 20. Before getting started, we highly recommend you read the Official Contest Rules (North America, Europe).

New Prime Content

The Homecoming update once again expands the amount of Prime content available to battle-hardened adventurers. The Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden dungeon and Deep Space Exploration Expedition are the latest instances to be elevated to Prime status, calling all players to organize with capable friends to brave new levels of challenge for due rewards.

Madame Fay’s Fortunes Update

The release of this content update also coincides with Madame Fay marvelously restocking treasures that had previously been depleted. The Arcterra collection is quite literally the coolest set of Fortunes she’s ever supplied, and beginning September 6 they’ll again be available for a limited time.

Homecoming Patch Notes

General
    Guild emblems are no longer visible on BoreBot mounts.
    Expeditions
    Former Space Chase event reward décor and décor NPCs can now be obtained from Basic, Improved, and Premier Expedition Supplies.
    Raids
    Redmoon Terror
    Fixed a bug which prevented the achievement, "I Got a Bad Feeling About This" from displaying as Failed in the Quest Tracker upon actually failing to meet the objective.
    Paths
    Settler
    The Consumables Purveyor in the Protostar Holdings Exchange project, found in Auroria, is now correctly purveying.
    Housing
    Fixed a display bug that caused landscape enhancements that have not been unlocked to show up as available after selecting them and then changing selections.
    Fixed an issue that caused the “Hide Ground Clutter” option to inconsistently work with the Default Ground Housing remodel setting.
    Improved loading performance on residences that possess a large amount of décor.
    The Remodel UI will now update when other players make changes.
    User Interface
    Addons
    The following chat channel for Communities has been added: /com
    The following Communities-related chat commands have been added: /comdisband, /cominvite, /comquit, /comkick, /comvote, /commaster, /commotd, /comnote.
    Community names have been added to the Housing tab of the Social UI.
    A refresh button has been added to the Visit window of the Housing UI.
    Apollo API
    Due to the large number of UI changes included in this update, the Apollo API version number has been incremented to 16. 3rd-party addons may need review and updating in order to function correctly.
    New function: Residence:CanDeleteDecor() - Returns true if the player is allowed to delete décor from the crate on the current residence.
    New event: HousingRandomCommunityListReceived - This event is triggered when a list of random Communities is available after being requested using HousingLib.RequestRandomCommunityList().
    New function: HousingLib.RequestRandomCommunityList() - Requests a list of random Communities available for visiting.
    New function: HousingLib.RequestRandomCommunitVisit(nRandomCommunityId) - Requests a visit to the indicated Community.
    New function: HousingLib.GetRandomCommunityList() - Returns a list of random Communities available for visiting. This list will be empty if HousingLib.RequestRandomCommunityList() has not been called during the current game session.
    New function: Residence:CanDonateDecorToCommunity(nDecorIdLow, nDecorIdHigh) - Returns true if the décor can be donated to the Community.
    New function: GuildLib.GetAlternateCreateCost(GuildType) - Returns a money object if the guild type has the option of using a currency other than credits to create.
    Modified function: GuildLib.Create(strGuildName, GuildType, strGuildMasterName, strGuildCouncilName, strGuildMemberName, bUseAlternateCost) - Added Boolean parameter to indicate whether the alternate currency cost should be used to pay for guild creation.
    New callable event: Event_CancelCommunityRegistration() - Cancels the current interaction with a Community Registrar.
    New function: HousingLib.IsOnMyCommunity() - Returns true if you are on your Community map.
    New function: HousingLib.IsMyResidenceOnCommunity() - Returns true if both you and your residence are on your Community map.
    New function: HousingLib.GetCommunityPrivacyLevel() - Returns a HousingLib.ResidencePrivacyLevel enum for privacy level of the Community to which you belong.
    New function: HousingLib.SetCommunityPrivacyLevel(eResidencePrivacyLevel) - Sets the privacy level for the Community to which you belong. Requires the "Change Community Remodel Options" permission.
    New function: HousingLib.HasCommunity() - Returns true if the player is a member of a Community.
    New function: HousingLib.RequestVisitCommunityByName(strCommunityName) - Attempt to visit the Community whose name matches strCommunityName (case insensitive). Visiting may fail if no Community was found with that name or if the Community is private.
    New function: HousingLib.GetReservedCommunityPlotIndex() - Returns table { bHasReservation, nPlotIndex }.
    New function: HousingLib.CanSetCommunityPrivacyLevel() - Returns true if you have the "Change Community Remodel Options" permission in your Community.
    New function: HousingLib.CanReserveCommunityPlot() - Returns true if you have the "Reserve Community Plot" permission in your Community.
    New function: HousingLib.CanRevokeCommunityPlotReservations() - Returns true if you have the "Remove Community Plot Reservation" permission in your Community.
    New function: HousingLib.RequestCommunityRemoveResidence() - Removes your residence from the Community and returns you to your personal Housing plot.
    Updated event: GuildMemberChange(guild, tMember) - This event can now include a table with the information of the member that was changed. The member table may be nil in some cases, for example when a member is removed.
    New function: HousingLib.CanCrateAllDecor() - Returns true if you can send all placed décor to the crate for the current residence.
    New function: Money:IsAltType() - Returns true if the money object represents an alternate money type.
    New function: Money:IsExchangeType() - Returns true if the money object represents an exchange money type.
    New function: Money:IsAccountCurrencyType() - Returns true if the money object represents an account currency type.
    New action confirmation button type: GameLib: PurchaseCommunity - Required data is the Community name and a Boolean to indicate if the alternate purchase cost should be used.
    New action confirm button type: RenameCommunity - Required data is the new name and whether the alternate cost should be used.
    New method: Money:CanAfford() - Returns true if the character has at least as much currency as the money object specifies.
    New function: HousingLib.CanRenameCommunity() - Returns true if the character has permission to rename their Community.
    New function: HousingLib.GetCommunityRenameCosts() - Returns a table with monCreditCost and montServiceTokenCost if the character is in a Community.
    New event: CommunityRenameResult(nResult) - nResult is a HousingLib.HousingResult value.
    Added “SetZoom” and “ResetZoom" API calls on the "CostumeWindow" to manage zoom.
    Audio
    Voiceover now plays within the opening cinematic for the quest, "Occasionally, Power Uncorrupts" in Blighthaven.

And here is the trailer for the patch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEAev1VcG0w
    Diablo Bore.

Still maintain it's silly of them to release a patch today with one of the biggest launches of the year. No other company is stupid enough to do it as far as I know.

While I think the housing features and communities features are good I think they have come a bit too late.

As for new Prime content that is stuff that should already be in the game.

Overall looks a pretty fair patch for what it is.

On the topic of races I always go for non human looking stuff personally. Nelf and Troll in WoW, Au Ra and Miqo in FF14, Aurin in Wildstar and so on.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-06 at 04:05 AM.

Deleted
    Now build the >> ZONE << of your dreams

Still maintain it's silly of them to release a patch today with one of the biggest launches of the year. No other company is stupid enough to do it as far as I know.

While I think the housing features and communities features are good I think they have come a bit too late.

As for new Prime content that is stuff that should already be in the game.

Overall looks a pretty fair patch for what it is.

On the topic of races I always go for non human looking stuff personally. Nelf and Troll in WoW, Au Ra and Miqo in FF14, Aurin in Wildstar and so on.
    Definitely a dumb launch date, but this is standard for them now I guess
    Power of the Primal Matrix was an extremely important update and was very impressive, came out 5 days after Breath of the Wild..
    Mystery of the Genesis Prime, my favorite update, came out 2 days before Warlords of Dreanor.

While the prime content probably should have been in when POPTM released, it's at least good to note that Carbine said from the start that only a few instances would have prime levels at launch (6) and the rest would be added later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Now build the >> ZONE << of your dreams
    It's a nice trailer I think, you don't need high production value and dialogue for a good trailer, definitely better than the Protogames initiative trailer....yikes.
    Diablo Bore.