Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    can someone give me a weakaura for outlaw ? (the dice)
    This is the entire pre-built off of Felrage: https://pastebin.com/XKVufUte

Includes the RtB WA and a bunch of other stuff, so you can always remove the stuff you don't want.

This: https://pastebin.com/xMTvNiy8
    is a much less polished version of the previous WA, but without all the other fluff, in case you find it a pain in the ass :P

So I haven't had a chance to try the new patch out until today. Right off the bad I noticed something off. I know the mobs on Argus have more health but they are taking longer to die than they should. I run a mythic plus just to get chest for the week, and my dps is about 200k lower single target and 300k lower for the whole dungeon than it has been. Prepatch I could pull 800k + single target and over a million for a M+. I feel like Im in slow motion constantly waiting for energy, Adrenaline Rush doesn't even feel like a CD. Did I miss something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    can someone give me a weakaura for outlaw ? (the dice)
    Less annoying than WA, there is the addon "Troll the Bones". Take a look you may love it.
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/troll-the-bones

You can see your stats : how many 1 buff, 2 buffs, etc..
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2017-09-05 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks guys ! I'll try all of those and see what I enjoy best. Cheers <3

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnok View Post
    So I haven't had a chance to try the new patch out until today. Right off the bad I noticed something off. I know the mobs on Argus have more health but they are taking longer to die than they should. I run a mythic plus just to get chest for the week, and my dps is about 200k lower single target and 300k lower for the whole dungeon than it has been. Prepatch I could pull 800k + single target and over a million for a M+. I feel like Im in slow motion constantly waiting for energy, Adrenaline Rush doesn't even feel like a CD. Did I miss something?
    Nothing significant has changed. You must be doing something differently if you're seeing such a drastic change.
    Last edited by mmocd37cb64f78; 2017-09-06 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Nothing significant has changed. You must be doing something differently if you're seeing such a drastic change.
    IIRC blizz nerfed outlaw's aura thing but buffed many abilities baseline, but idk if the nerfing of the aura lead to a net nerf or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    IIRC blizz nerfed outlaw's aura thing but buffed many abilities baseline, but idk if the nerfing of the aura lead to a net nerf or not.
    I was under the impression that didn't happen yet? Either way it should break even - Not a 200k loss on st :x

Anyone else noticed the nerfs to Grappling Hook? I'm pissed off...

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Anyone else noticed the nerfs to Grappling Hook? I'm pissed off...
    Nope, acrobatic strikes is just to good.

Quote Originally Posted by greetingsfam View Post
    Whats the nerf?
    "no path available"

The ability purpose was to be able to reach some paths that you normally couldn't.
    Now it says "no path available" every time you try to take a shortcut... You can use it on a straight line though lol...

"no path available"

The ability purpose was to be able to reach some paths that you normally couldn't.
    Now it says "no path available" every time you try to take a shortcut... You can use it on a straight line though lol...
    You can still clip it on edges and jump as soon as you land, its just practice.
    Going up in height or covering large gaps always has been a bit tricky/glitchy, nothing changed as far as i noticed.

Deleted
    "no path available"

That's correct. They changed something. I use the entrance next to the horde quarter and was used to using hook from the stairs to the command table. Cant do that anymore. Says "no path available".

I love when they include those type of abilities but intentionally make them bugged in fear of exploitation, best design in the gaming industry.

But seriously, if they intentionally bug it for such reasons they should honestly give us just a generic gap closer instead like Charge so then at least we don't have a bugged ability.

Has any of you talked to them about it on tweeter or on the off forums ? Maybe it's a bug.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Not played outlaw as such but noticed i could no longer grapple up ontop of summoning stones. Bummed me out.

If I want to play SnD, I should stack mastery ?

Homophobia is so gay.

So I also heard this in a Dalaran gaming video and tried to get in contact with him to ask him where he is getting his evidence for stacking mastery as Outlaw, but unfortunately he didn't reply to me.

So I would say that Vers is still the best stat you should be looking for but crit and mastery are your next best. Really just remember haste is garbage for SnD and to eliminate as much from your gear as you can. Also if you don't have a Nightblooming Frond RTB you might not even want to consider SnD. NBF is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistakes View Post
    So I also heard this in a Dalaran gaming video and tried to get in contact with him to ask him where he is getting his evidence for stacking mastery as Outlaw, but unfortunately he didn't reply to me.

So I would say that Vers is still the best stat you should be looking for but crit and mastery are your next best. Really just remember haste is garbage for SnD and to eliminate as much from your gear as you can. Also if you don't have a Nightblooming Frond RTB you might not even want to consider SnD. NBF is huge.
    So Outlaw can hit a weird spot at higher ilvls, I have a pretty wide variety of trinkets and legendaries to swap around, but everything is pretty much landing within 15k dps of each other including swapping out Insignia for the Vigor ring, all of my stats are pretty close together in terms of Value which is why SnD is nice, whereas when I sim with RtB Haste surpasses Agi in value(and again surprisingly, only about a 5k dps loss from SnD), I have a frond, and compared to my other trinkets it's not even a DPS gain, maybe if I get a higher ilvl one, but the 890 sims lower then Spectre/My 950 mastery stat stick/925 Cinders with 4 people who also have it. Frond is great, but I'm pretty excited for the upcoming trinket in Antorus based off attack speed

well I see most of the top parse with snd (a lot of them actually) are using frond.

I just got the bracers as my 4th leggo (i have also the cloak / cindaria / KJBW).

I was thinking of going cloak + bracers but I have a question.

Basically I have to use in between the eyes whenever it's off cd (unless I already have the bracers buff up) or should I only use it when I have a pistol shot proc ready ?

Cheers

Homophobia is so gay.