Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    The point is exactly what you said - there were no signs of this ship untill last 10 seconds of the show.
    Actually, I thought it was massively obvious there was more to them than just friendship in the finale of the previous season. The way that they talked to each other made it sound like they'd been very close during Korras recovery, and it was clear Asami had been looking after her and nursing her WAAAY more than you'd see even with very close friends.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Didnt they come saying they had to tone their idea about it for TV. It didnt come out as obvious as it should of, because it was a nick family show. Season 4 gave plently of hints, as much as they were allowed to. Youll notice multiple time in the 4th season Korra blush when complimented by Asami, stuff like that. The whole letter thing.

Anyway could it have been made better, yes, if they made it more front and center, which they simply werent allowed to do, to be honest all the romances in legend of Korra were pretty meh. Hell the only one i woulda found interesting to learn more about was the love triangle of Tenzin, Pema and Lin from the past lol, probably because grumpy Lin is best Lin.

You cant really blame the show for still moving foward with its idea despite its limitations. If anything its just a window of whats wrong. Nick thinking being too obvious about a gay couple would be too much, when most people instead would think its annoying and not fleshed out enough. It should have picked up as soon as they both dropped Mako and where on that car ride making fun of him, then escalate from there to the end of the series. In a perfect world.

But at the end of the day even if it was made perfect, youd still have people bitching about gay couples lol. Hell Ymir and Krista on attack on titan still has people in denial, despite the creator saying they are gay and god damn regret love letter about never marrying and Krista personality change after Ymir's death, ffs, cant get more gay confirmed then that. But theres still people out there claiming them being gay came out of nowhere/is not true lol, i guess they watch a different anime & read a different manga then i did. Their very first couple interactions in the manga i already knew at least Ymir was lesbian for sure and im not gay or a women either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Except, you know, the only reason its like that is because of FIRE
    The same reason water benders can make ice... its still water at a different temperature. Lava is still earth, theres no fire involved.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-09-05 at 12:00 PM.