High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Is B.S. worth investing in?

My DK is mining/B.S. and B.S. is stuck at 787. She's an alt, so i didn't do any questing and now some level 3 patterns are stuck behind quest chains. So i can either grind quests i don't want to do a 3rd time or wait out 3 more DMF.

Is it worth having B.S. right now or should i put up a second gathering profession?

Thanks for any opinions/advice!

if you plan on taking them to argus it is, the patterns requrie 800 BS to learn and start out at 885,

also having mining and 800 bs, you can farm roughly 2k oblit ash per hour, and can also net in around 3-4 primal oblit which sell for 20k on my server at the moment.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    if you plan on taking them to argus it is, the patterns requrie 800 BS to learn and start out at 885,

also having mining and 800 bs, you can farm roughly 2k oblit ash per hour, and can also net in around 3-4 primal oblit which sell for 20k on my server at the moment.
    WTF!!!!!!! Reg Oblit is 1k on my server and new one 1.2k :/

I guess people bought ALOT of them, they have no use to it yet cause new items did not come out and price went down.

Maybe tomorrow prices will rise?

Always worth having one of each profession on various characters to be self-reliant...

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    WTF!!!!!!! Reg Oblit is 1k on my server and new one 1.2k :/

I guess people bought ALOT of them, they have no use to it yet cause new items did not come out and price went down.

Maybe tomorrow prices will rise?
    new recipies were out on patch day, you jsut needed to stand next to the LW/Tailor/BS crafter, and when first primal oblit went up on my server i sold 20 for 4/5k each

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

new recipies were out on patch day, you jsut needed to stand next to the LW/Tailor/BS crafter, and when first primal oblit went up on my server i sold 20 for 4/5k each
    Thats weird, on my server the only craft item I saw on AH was the BS one. Not LW neither Tailor was available. I am almost sure they should pop out today.

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    Thats weird, on my server the only craft item I saw on AH was the BS one. Not LW neither Tailor was available. I am almost sure they should pop out today.
    i can guarantee you my LW was making the LW crafts first day, i did have to have some leather on hand and max LW though? maybe try that?

complete b/s.. I got the quest at 1 blacksmithing last saturday. I still need to farm the ores, but I have the quest (and I did 0 quests for BS in total on Broken Isles)

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    complete b/s.. I got the quest at 1 blacksmithing last saturday. I still need to farm the ores, but I have the quest (and I did 0 quests for BS in total on Broken Isles)
    on ptr it was a requirement to have 800 bs.

it must have changed to live.

but point still stands the quests were available for patch day launch.

i know JC isnt live till Mcaree is available due to the guys diary chest being in Mcaree.

gathering profs didnt require any quests, but for BS and LW i got the patterns day 1.