Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'm fine with that when it's Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Law wise, no; How we personally treat them in society is up to you. Personally I think their ideas should be dismissed as irrelevant, like we dismiss flat earther ideas, and they should be exposed and ostracized.
    Dont we already dismiss and ostracize them? I know I do. I do it to a whole lot of folks actually.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

This is known for years. Right wingers being willfull puppets without any media competence whatsoever.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    I fail to see how exposing violent left-wing thugs is a bad thing. If Democrats won't cleanly condemn Antifa, then they deserve to lose.
    I still fail to see how leaking DNC emails detailing all their shady **** was a bad thing, I mean it was THEIR ****, if they didn't want the possibility of bad things coming back to haunt them they shouldn't have done them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    How exactly is pointing out and identifying the Antifa terrorists for who they are a bad thing? Pointing out and identifying Nazis is a good thing, pointing out terrorists is a good thing... What seems to be the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

lets not forget all the innocent Japanese-Americans, as well as German-Americans and Italian-Americans he ordered interred during the war for no other reason than their foreign heritage.
    Being a nazi is a personal choice, and honestly not directly linked with violent behavior.

A terrorist is someone who kills, a nazi is someone who believes in a specific political view.

I'm not apologizing for nazi, but at least recognize the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Dont we already dismiss and ostracize them? I know I do. I do it to a whole lot of folks actually.
    But if you don't act like the holocaust 2.0 will happen if you don't support Antifa, then you have to be evil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    Looks like Putin is still up to no good, trying to destabilize the US even further than he already has by rigging the election.
    Yeah, I don't think that the right wingers on this board are paid trolls, however they are easily deluded by this cyber campaign, as they have been with right wing radio since the FCC removed the fairness doctrine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    The DNC hack was provably not done by anyone through the internet, but manually transfered the data from the DNC on a physical device. Not according to me but NSA official who is an expert and provides reasoning behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBrGbIrkFA0

The same people who said Saddam had WMDs and that Assad used chemical weapons are now saying Russia hacked the DNC.

Use your brain more and stop believing authority blindly without evidence.

Germany and France never said Russia hacked the DNC. And england's government does what CIA tells them.
    I actually giggle when i hear that Russia hacked the DNC, it either implies USA cyber security being total shit (which is funded by their enormous military fund i would guess), or Russia having l33t h4x0rs at their disposal... especially knowing that most of Russian government runs on fucking outdated windows and military has bunch of its own OSs that barely can communicate with other systems
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Raw story ?
    be for real that is comparable to me using Info Wars as a source
    also isn't conspiracy theories not allowed on MMOC
    Rawstory was just talking about an article from Bloomberg.

Forget Raw Story, go to the source, which is Bloomberg.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The election was not rigged. Influenced? Of course. As all major elections are to some extent. Has been for a very long time. The Democrats lost the General election because they had such a repulsive candidate. Any Republican candidate would have beat her.
    Specific targeting of non-college educated white people in a handful of counties in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan by cyber misinformation campaigns of both Russian actors and our own homegrown right wing "patriots" who convinced enough people that Killary Klinton Konspiracies were true and that she orchestrated the murders of over 30 people, led a global liberal sex ring, and was Sec. of State. You were ones that we deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    The DNC hack was provably not done by anyone through the internet, but manually transfered the data from the DNC on a physical device. Not according to me but NSA official who is an expert and provides reasoning behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBrGbIrkFA0

The same people who said Saddam had WMDs and that Assad used chemical weapons are now saying Russia hacked the DNC.

Use your brain more and stop believing authority blindly without evidence.

Germany and France never said Russia hacked the DNC. And england's government does what CIA tells them.
    Hahahahahahahahaa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But if you don't act like the holocaust 2.0 will happen if you don't support Antifa, then you have to be evil.
    Then I must be evil, because I see both groups as wastes of DNA that should have been flushed before they were allowed to suck oxygen.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    such utter bs. first of all anarchy is a extreme right-wing ideology. there is no such thing as a left wing anarchist. much less a communist anarchist. lol. second of all, antifa isnt even a "thing" in the US. there is no evidence whatsoever of people who identify themselves as antifa being violent (against anyone other than nazis, that is), and all those videos and photos are doctored, and usually from protests in other countries. The people destroying property at left wing protests in the US are called black bloc. look it up, they are really just there to cause trouble. and as far as violence against people, antifa can beat up all nazis and white supremacists they want, for all i care.
    In theory yeah, anarchysts are far right (thats why makes no sense saying that authoritharian regimes are far right), in theory they should refuse any kind of imposed power, in theory they should be aligned with the libertarians. In the real life they tend to vote for candidates that promote a bigger government (Sanders voters) and walk with far left communists. So in reality they are just communists ashamed to label themselves as such.

Also, its pretty well documented antifas are being violent assholes to anyone they disagree with. Black bloc is nothing but the tactic they use, not another group.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-09-05 at 02:00 PM.

why would commies promote hate for a commie group?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Are you trying to say the Dallas shooting was part of a group? Because it wasn't. Don't say he was part of BLM, he hated the BLM and the cops. BLM members were trying to save the cops that were being shot.

And no, I am not including school shootings.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...#United_States
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-w...#United_States

- - - Updated - - -
    My point is that he wanted to kill white people, so he attacked people for political reasons, and thus, is a terrorist.

Bizarre this criteria that lone wolf attack from far right is terrorism, but lone wolf attack from far left is not terrorism because... well he was a lone wolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post
    why would commies promote hate for a commie group?
    Why would far right promote hate for far right people ?

I'm fine with that when it's Nazis.
    Hm, that was unexpected. I think it's probably the morally correct thing to do, but definitely not the intellectually correct thing and I had you pegged as a slant toward the latter.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-09-05 at 01:50 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    source please?
    I think he's been hitting the sauce

Not really, it is logically consistent, as I have posted this before:

<snip>

The intellectual thing to do is fight the people fighting intellectualism itself. Intellectuals were also part of the people killed by the Nazis/Stalinists... they question hate.
    Oh so you only mean when they're spouting their intolerant beliefs? That's not what I was getting to, I was talking about the ad hominem of dismissing the entirety of what someone says or does because of the intolerant aspect of them.
    I am the lucid dream

At its root, Antifa stands for every different things than Nazis. You can condemn them for wanton destruction. But support them when they do good things...:

Yes, What About the “Alt-Left”?
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._all_dt_fb_bot

"Cornel West said that he felt that the antifa saved his life. I didn’t roll my eyes at that statement or see it as an exaggeration.”

I know it has become fashionable (and I would say pathological) to equate everything, it's interesting to see that even conservatives are doing it now.... but not everything is equal, or morally/ethically equivalent, as much as both liberals and conservatives would love to think that is true.

Antifa may have assholes, but their main point of existence is to fight and resists Fascists and Nazis. Nazis exist to destroy difference; they have no redeeming quality in their ideology that does not exist in others. Their only contribution is hate of a minority of some kind, or supremacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, it is logically consistent, as I have posted this before:

The intellectual thing to do is fight the people fighting intellectualism itself. Intellectuals were also part of the people killed by the Nazis/Stalinists... they question hate.
    And you know who else we called good people because they agreed with us? Al Qaeda and the Contras.

Snakes may kill rats. But I don't want either infesting the house.

But the aspect of them I am talking about is being a Nazi, which to me says a lot about their character; there is no redeeming quality to being a Nazi.

I might ask them what they mean they are a Nazi... maybe they are confused and are actually something else or joking...

Let me put this in a different way.

If a person comes to me and says "I am a Psychopath, I enjoy hurting people, and the idea of killing or rounding up and deporting people I don't like". My response to them would not be a "neutral" one.

Extreme/Absolute Pacifism is as illogical as Extreme/Absolute warmongering. Somethings you stand up and defend. Because the existence of it depends on you doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

That's nice. Not the same. You sure do love to equate things... are you liberal SJW?
    Are you a fascist?

@Connal yeah I agree, abhorrent behaviour such as you mention cannot be allowed any purchase. I just like to hope, probably naively, that I could still hear what such a person had to say on other matters without dismissal.
    I am the lucid dream