Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Jeff Sessions - "adios, amigos!"

DACA is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

Your "real man" Trump is such a weakling he sent his little gnome out to deliver his message.

You must be so disappointed in yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Your "real man" Trump is such a weakling he sent his little gnome out to deliver his message.

You must be so disappointed in yourself.
    LOL - so not tired of winning.

Deleted
    Now they can make Mexico great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen to Sessions to argue that ending DACA is the compassionate move that saves lives.

Listen to him argue that creating DACA was a breach of the checks and balances and would be found unConstitutional, rather than let SCOTUS determine that, which is part of the checks and balances system.

Listen to him give Congress a task to make a new immigration system with just as many things to add as the TrumpCare "more people, better coverage, less money".

Listen to Sessions refuse to talk about the details of DACA at all when defending why it can't be allowed to exist.

Listen to him say DHS will step up and do its job while there is no head of DHS.

And look at him leave without taking questions.

What a fucking coward, and Trump is also a coward for outsourcing his job.

LOL - so not tired of winning.
    Winning what? Arguments you have with yourself?

You can't square the circles you create for yourself, so, you fall back to the "winning" delusion. Of course you aren't tired of it. Youd on't even know what it entails. Ignorance is the mother of your rather hilarious bliss.

The Weakling In Chief sent the weakest member of his administration to shout something at people and run away into your waiting arms.

Also Adios to several of the Republicans in 2018 primaries which will lead to the Republicans probably their majority in the house. In the incoming months any Republicans who doesn't support an incoming DACA replacement will lose their seat in a general because this is universally supported by Independents. Unless you are in the deep south say goodbye to several of your purple state Republicans. On the flip side any Republican who does support an incoming DACA bill is going to get primaried and there is a chance an extremist would take the primary making it that much easier for a Democrat to win in a General.

All this does politically is create an unneeded political circling firing squad.
    Last edited by akris15; 2017-09-05 at 03:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Winning what? Arguments you have with yourself?

You can't square the circles you create for yourself, so, you fall back to the "winning" delusion. Of course you aren't tired of it. Youd on't even know what it entails. Ignorance is the mother of your rather hilarious bliss.

The Weakling In Chief sent the weakest member of his administration to shout something at people and run away into your waiting arms.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey.....goodbye!

10+ Year Old Account
    It must be exhausting, to be so filled with hate...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Spoiler: Republicans will vote for DACA to become permanent at the cost of their 2018 seats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Also Adios to several of the Republicans in 2018 primaries which will lead to the Republicans probably their majority in the house. In the incoming months any Republicans who doesn't support an incoming DACA replacement will lose their seat in a general because this is universally supported by Independents. Unless you are in the deep south say goodbye to several of your purple state Republicans. On the flip side any Republican who does support an incoming DACA bill is going to get primaried and there is a chance an extremist would take the primary making it that much easier for a Democrat to win in a General.

Sure thing, buddy. REAL Americans voted in Trump. One of the reason we did was because of illegal immigration. REAL Americans just won BIGLY!

In 2018, anyone who runs in favor of ILLEGAL immigration is toast. Trump 2020 in a landslide.

The Democratic party - as has been proven since Obama took over - is finished in this country. Done. The have been weighed, measured, and found to be severely lacking. All of their "leaders" - Schumer, Sanders, Pelosi, Warren, Waters - are fucking whack jobs, just reprehensible people.

1000+ lost Democratic seats Nationwide under Obama. The "most qualified candidate in the history of this country" - kicked to the curb (bested by a non-politician who never held a single elected position.) The Democratic party had it's chance - and they FUCKED this country up. So glad we have Trump to fix it

MAGA, baby!

Act of compasion my ass. Fuck Sessions.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing, buddy. REAL Americans voted in Trump. One of the reason we did was because of illegal immigration. REAL Americans just won BIGLY!
    And Russian hackers - don't forget those guys. Their votes counted a LOT.

The Democratic party - as has been proven since Obama took over - is finished in this country. Done. The have been weighed, measured, and found to be severely lacking. All of their "leaders" - Schumer, Sanders, Pelosi, Warren, Waters - are fucking whack jobs, just reprehensible people.

1000+ lost Democratic seats Nationwide under Obama. The "most qualified candidate in the history of this country" - kicked to the curb (bested by a non-politician who never held a single elected position.) The Democratic party had it's chance - and they FUCKED this country up. So glad we have Trump to fix it
    You realize the DNC picked up seats in the 2016 national elections, right? I see facts still haven't managed to break into your usual diatribes.

MAGA, baby!
    MAGA and "what-are-the-sentencing-guidelines-for-RICO-in-NY-state"? MAGA soon enough, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Team Trump has taken the DACA system, which has 800,000 or so voluntary enrollees, people with education, jobs, and possibly military service; and, in the ongoing effort to keep his rabid fanbase from bleeding more people due to broken promises and unqualified Trump's inability to do his job, they are now sending immigration to take out these 800,000 useful members of society because they are easy targets. I guess rounding up all the illegal immigrants turned out to be a challenge that Trump's promises were too impossible to carry out, so they went with the soft core version instead.

The people who signed up for this system, voluntarily, who have now given ICE things like their name and address, is a lot like ending the protection for people cheated by fraudulent student loans or more precisely ending the Public Service Student Loan Protection program, which let people who have worked in public service (teachers, nonprofits, etc) get relief from their loans if they work in the public interest for several years. They have done their part of the bargain, and now, their work is at risk of being thrown away without reward.

Once again: Trump refuses to pay people he's contractually obligated to. And he claims it was with heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And Russian hackers - don't forget those guys. Their votes counted a LOT.

You realize the DNC picked up seats in the 2016 national elections, right? I see facts still haven't managed to break into your usual diatribes.

MAGA and "what-are-the-sentencing-guidelines-for-RICO-in-NY-state"? MAGA soon enough, at least.
    Ya, keep wrapping yourself in your Russia security blanket. That is all you have. Too bad the threads are all wearing out and soon you will have no blanky to comfort you.

Pathetic.

Ya, keep wrapping yourself in your Russia security blanket. That is all you have. Too bad the threads are all wearing out and soon you will have no blanky to comfort you.

Pathetic.
    I don't understand how anyone could want to deport angelic children like these

Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well look at that, Trump outsourcing his job again. Not the heaving of the burden over to Congress, we knew about that, the making Sessions do his dirty work.

Also:

Trump isn't happy with DACA decision
    Its a pretty smart(and evil) move. He is basically forcing congress to make concessions in favor of keeping DACA or risk the entire program. Which makes me think it wasn't Trumps idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

Pathetic.
    Republican leaders are geniuses as they have convinced you and others that the Democrats are at fault for what screwed up this country. They have convinced you of things that would only take a few seconds of impartial research on your part to realize they are false.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I crazy, or is Trump after everything Obama, just because it was Obama? Like the waterboarding ban by Obama, only to have Trump wanting to bring that back?

So DACA is done? What can you do to stop this humanitarian crisis?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I don't understand how anyone could want to deport angelic children like these

Is that a clickbait stupidity?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker