Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    In theory yeah, anarchysts are far right (thats why makes no sense saying that authoritharian regimes are far right), in theory they should refuse any kind of imposed power, in theory they should be aligned with the libertarians. In the real life they tend to vote for candidates that promote a bigger government (Sanders voters) and walk with far left communists. So in reality they are just communists ashamed to label themselves as such.

Also, its pretty well documented antifas are being violent assholes to anyone they disagree with. Black bloc is nothing but the tactic they use, not another group.
    authoritarianism exists on both sides. fascism on the right, stalinist communism on the left.

Again, a citation-less claim about the violence of antifa, with nothing to back it up *yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    "fighting back" through the means of Antifa is just as bad as the KKK/nazis, Antifa however does not wield anywhere near as much political influence as the alt-right does with someone like Trump in charge. It's important to make a distinction between supporting Antifa and resisting nazis.

Trying to hold them up as an equivalent political influence is just the alt-right trying to find a scapegoat for their own actions on the other side, no matter how insignificant. There is no real major actual far left party in the US, the democrats are centrist, at best.
    No it is not.

Make no mistake, the NeoNazis/KKK are fully armed and train and are extremely organized. Antifa is nothing like that. If the KKK/NNs went away, so would Antifa for all intents and purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No it is not.

Make no mistake, the NeoNazis/KKK are fully armed and train and are extremely organized. Antifa is nothing like that. If the KKK/NNs went away, so would Antifa for all intents and purposes.
    Lolno. That's as dumb as saying Israel will stop aggressing if you get rid of the Palestinians.

No it is not.

I don't think the anarcho-communist subset will stop at the fall of the far right.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Any group that uses violence to convince others that their viewpoint is correct, is wrong. I don't understand how "anti-fascists" would resort to fascism to make a point. I mean, how hypocritical can you get?

White supremicists are evil people. Nobody deserves more or less because of skin color or race.

The other day the grocery store ran out of the brown eggs I like to buy, so I bought some white ones. I had one brown egg left at home and used two white eggs I just bought to make some fried eggs. Turns out, even though the colors were different on the outside, all the eggs had yellow yolk inside! I was flabbergasted. Who would have thought that different colors on the outside would result in the same color on the inside?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    When you devolve to using the tactics and actions of your enemy you become the enemy. Which is where many including myself see Antifa, you may have had a noble cause, but when you slip on the masks, you know you are in the wrong; when you beat innocent people, you demonstrate you only care about violence; when you destroy innocent people's things, you demonstrate you are only care about damaging property; And if you do all these things in the name of 'fighting Nazis', then you aren't fighting Nazis at all, you have become domestic terrorists bent on instilling fear in the populace.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    Looks like Putin is still up to no good, trying to destabilize the US even further than he already has by rigging the election.
    its only trying to balance out the mass media

- - - Updated - - -

No it is not.

no, they wouldn't. KKK and neo-nazi are becoming more prominent because of groups like antifa. lots believed KKK and neo-nazi were just a tiny group of do nothings until now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Antifa aren't out killing people.
    Pretty sure a Bikelock to the head can kill people. Just because they're not effective at it doesn't mean they're not trying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Pretty sure a Bikelock to the head can kill people. Just because they're not effective at it doesn't mean they're not trying.
    The more they mention killing, the more I wonder if they'd be fine if the Nazis just beat people senseless.

Deleted
    That's fine, except for the most part Antifa is not doing that, and when they are, sure, send time to jail, fine them, etc, etc.
    You know; if antifa didn't crowd a car and cause unlawful protestors to gather, nobody would have died to the Right wing Legal rally.

Funny that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The more they mention killing, the more I wonder if they'd be fine if the Nazis just beat people senseless.
    I'm fine with nobody being beaten by anybody, but right now, the only people STARTING violence is Antifa. Let the Nazis make fools of themselves in America by pretending to be 1940ies Germans, they did it before and ignoring and insulting them did wonders. All Antifa do is start the vicious circle of Facism vs Communism that ALWAYS ends up with violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine, except for the most part Antifa is not doing that, and when they are, sure, send time to jail, fine them, etc, etc.
    No, no, If other groups are blamed for the actions of their individuals then that is the same standard that Antifa gets held to as well. There isn't going to be a double standard here, there is going to be ONE standard.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    My point is that he wanted to kill white people, so he attacked people for political reasons, and thus, is a terrorist.

Bizarre this criteria that lone wolf attack from far right is terrorism, but lone wolf attack from far left is not terrorism because... well he was a lone wolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would far right promote hate for far right people ?
    Wanting to kill white people isn't a terroristic reason. Because being a white person isn't a political party or affiliated with a specific party.

All of those people that were listed were affiliated with some organization that was trying to either stop something like Planned Parenthood or wanted to wipe out black people like Dylan Roof or this last attacker at Charlottesville.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    The DNC hack was provably not done by anyone through the internet, but manually transfered the data from the DNC on a physical device. Not according to me but NSA official who is an expert and provides reasoning behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBrGbIrkFA0

The same people who said Saddam had WMDs and that Assad used chemical weapons are now saying Russia hacked the DNC.

Use your brain more and stop believing authority blindly without evidence.

Germany and France never said Russia hacked the DNC. And england's government does what CIA tells them.
    No, no it wasn't.

And no, the same people didn't say that Saddam had WMDs, I have already explained that once in this thread. Linking Tucker Carlson doesn't help your case at all. that dumbass always looks like he is fucking constipated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Wanting to kill white people isn't a terroristic reason. Because being a white person isn't a political party or affiliated with a specific party.

All of those people that were listed were affiliated with some organization that was trying to either stop something like Planned Parenthood or wanted to wipe out black people like Dylan Roof or this last attacker at Charlottesville.
    So White people don't matter, but Black people or people who support YOUR political stances DO matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa and the Nazis do not have the same reason that they exist. So they are not the same. There is no double standard. They are different groups, I am going to treat them differently.
    You mean you're going to support one group, despite them instigating all the violence, because they align to your misguided political views.

You know; if antifa didn't crowd a car and cause unlawful protestors to gather, nobody would have died to the Right wing Legal rally.

Funny that.
    It was declared unlawful assembly way before the terrorist ran over the antifa crowd.

Also, you are defending a Nazi murderer. Funny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    It was declared unlawful assembly way before the terrorist ran over the antifa crowd.

Also, you are defending a Nazi murderer. Funny

No it wasn't. It was declared an unlawful assembly WHEN Antifa showed up. He's not a terrorist and it was Manslaughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Antifa and the Nazis do not have the same reason that they exist. So they are not the same. There is no double standard. They are different groups, I am going to treat them differently.
    Enough with the handwaving, I get it, you love one group and hate the other group. I hate both of them. They deserve each other, they are both wastes of humanity.

Deleted
    Im going to support people standing up to Nazis, and report (to the police) violence if it happens.
    So you'll report all Antifa to the Police? Because they are all Violent, that's the point of the movement.

So White people don't matter, but Black people or people who support YOUR political stances DO matter?
    Did I say that? No. Because I am white myself. The person that shot those cops in Dallas wasn't part of any group. He was kicked out of BLM for being too radical. And it seems they were right. Again, the right wing attackers were all part of some organization that wanted to stop another. That is kinda a qualifier of terrorism.

No it wasn't. It was declared an unlawful assembly WHEN Antifa showed up. He's not a terrorist and it was Manslaughter.
    No, it was declared an unlawful assembly because the "Unite the Right" douches unlawfully rallied the night before. You know, when they were marching down the street looking badass with their tiki torches because they couldn't make real ones chanting "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us".

He was declared a terrorist by literally EVERYONE and was charged with 2nd degree murder. Not manslaughter.

And you keep defending the Nazi. Sad.

Even Jeff Sessions called it domestic terrorism.